Chapter 2

Stuck On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After saying goodbye to Siwon, Irene rode her bike to school like she does every morning. She thought about her Dad's reassignment and secretly wished that he'd be assigned in their school.

 

The amount of delinquents and gangs were just rising and Irene felt that she had to do something. She really wanted to be a police just like her father someday.

 

"Especially that Kang", Irene fumed. She's been keeping an eye on her rival more than ever.

 

Kang Seulgi was the epitome of a "girl crush". She was skillful and good-looking, never failing to charm every single girl and guy in their school. Except for Irene of course. She knew there was something under that mask of Kang Seulgi. Problem was, she had no idea what.

 

"My senses never fail me. I know you're hiding something Kang", Irene thought. "I'll find out what it is someday"

 

Irene was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice she has veered a bit to the right, pedalling towards a fire hydrant. She was about to crash right into it when someone held onto the handle of her bike and used all their might to hold her back.

 

Seulgi grunted, letting go of the bike before sitting on the curb.

 

"Watch where you're-", Seulgi panted, "going will you?"

 

Irene fixed her glasses and blinked. Seulgi just saved her.

 

"K-Kang Seulgi?"Irene stuttered as she parked her bike.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter