Chapter 1

Stuck On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GOOD MORNING!" Siwon roared, his voice probably waking up not only his daughter but the whole neighborhood.

 

"Dad", Irene groaned while reaching out for her glasses. Siwon, not missing a beat, handed the glasses to her one and only daughter.

 

It took a while for her eyes to adjust, but when they did, Irene wasn't surprised to see her dad in his uniform.

 

Siwon was a policeman, and Irene was his innocent-looking but dangerous daughter that was hoping to be a police like her dad someday.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be at the station already?", Irene sat up while stretching her arms.

 

"Well yes, you know, new assignment", Siwon chuckled nervously.

 

"Are you nervous?", Irene asked sweetly, hoping to at least be able to calm her father's nerves.

 

"A bit yes. I do hope I get assigned to somewhere not too far from here", Siwon sat beside her, "I hate to be too far from my little girl"

 

"Stop calling me that Dad, I'm not 9 anymore", Irene hit his Dad's shoulder.

 

Siwon chuckled. "Enough of that. Come downstairs when you're ready okay? I cooked breakfast" Irene nodded and thanked her father before getting up to get ready for school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter