Small bump

The touchy bunny and the tsundere ostrich
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


01.11 A.M.

Yoo Jeongyeon woke up suddenly, feeling cold. He stretched his neck and legs, after falling asleep on the chair beside Nayeon's bed. He reached across to fix his wife's blanket, pulled and tucked the blanket under her chin.

He smiled fondly at his sleeping wife, his left hand caressed her stomach tenderly.

5 months. He closed his eyes, imagining the unborn child, their baby boy.

The image of their baby drawn in his head. He would have his mother's bunny teeth, but everything else would be inherited from his father. When he born, the first person to hold him would be his father, holding him as gentle as he can, then passed him onto his mother embrace, but the fingers would still round around Jeongyeon's thumb tightly, not letting go. And Jeongyeon would swear for his life that he would never let go of the little hand.

When he's 2 months old, Jeongyeon and Nayeon would take turns to awake at night, taking care their baby who would wake up every 2 hours, looking for his mother's milk. Some nights he would only be sleeping on Jeongyeon's chest, enjoyed the warmth his father provided. And Nayeon would smile when she woke up at night to feeding him.

When he's 6 months old, he would crawl onto Jeongyeon's embrace while laughing, the nayeon-like bunny teeth would show.

When he's 9 months old, he would stand by himself and try to walk towards his father, with his mother guarded him behind for him to not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter