The sunbae

The touchy bunny and the tsundere ostrich
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"let's call it a day, Jeongyeon-ah", Nayeon approached Jeongyeon, who stood 5 feet beside her, panting heavily.

Nayeon walked to their bag on the floor in front of the wall mirror in JYP dance practice room, and pulled out a clean towel from her bag. She wiped her sweating face then threw the same towel to Jeongyeon, who caught it precisely. 

"We've done better, unnie. More practices and i'm sure we'll nail it at the showcase", Jeongyeon wiped her own sweat with the damp towel Nayeon threw before. "You'll go back to your house, right? I'll walk you there, unnie".
Nayeon took her phone and checked the time. She lifted up her chin, and Jeongyeon already sit down beside her, packing up her belongings. 

"No, it's too late. I'll go to the dorm with you", Nayeon put her phone back and started packing up her own belongings. "I hope the dorm still has a vacant bed for us, i don't feel like sleeping alone tonight".

"Well, you can sleep with Jihyo or Minyoung. I'm sure that Cecilia and Lena unnie already occupied the biggest bed there", Jeongyeon shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly, then took out her phone and scrolling the unread message. 

"But i want to sleep with you", Nayeon pouted. Jeongyeon's hand freezed mid air, she stopped scrolling abruptly.

"I mean... I sleep better with you. You know that already. And I don't have the heart to kick them unconsciously when i'm sleeping", Nayeon quickly added. 

Jeongyeon decided to keep quiet. She stood up instead and stretched her arm towards Nayeon.

"Whatever you say. Come on, i just want to take shower quickly".

Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's stretched hand and felt herself being pulled up by Jeongyeon. She flashed her signature bunny smile to Jeongyeon and clinged herself into Jeongyeon's arm. 

They both knew that Jeongyeon couldn't say no to Nayeon. 

 

***

"You haven't slept yet?", Jeongyeon asked Nayeon, who still played her phone on their bed. 

"I'm waiting for you", Nayeon lifted up her head to meet Jeongyeon's eyes. 

"You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter