Housemates and Lovers

Special Delivery

Chaeyoung stood in the queue with her bedding and waited while yet another customer before her wanted to pay by card. Sighing a little, she jumped as someone whipered in her ear, "mm..those sheets look soft, I can't wait to try them out with you", it was Mina and she had Momo in tow as they too had chosen bedding for Momo's fake bed in which she would rarely sleep. A grin spread across Chaeyoung's face as she turned to answer but was instantly interrupted by the clerk who was calling her over.

After they had paid and were walking home, all in a fairly good mood, Momo couldn't help but remember Dahyun's face a few nights ago and felt like they should clear the air. Piling her bedding into an unsuspecting Mina's arms, she whipped out her phone and tapped Dahyun's photo, the ringing ended abruptly as she answered and sounded kind of out of breath which made Momo giggle to herself.

"Dahyun!, is everything ok with us?, you seemed upset before?..you should come and help me set up in my new room....ok our new room, ok see you later, bye", Chaeyoung had poked a bony finger between her items and prodded Momo squarely in the ribs to remind her that the room was to share. How she put up with Chaeyoung she didn't know, oh wait, yes she did. Her cheeks reddening at the naughty thoughts, just as they arrived home, Chaeyoung opening the door with her newly cut key and they all walked in and made for the bedroom.

"My bed!, YAH! Momo! get off my bed!!, Mina tell her!", Mina laughed loudly as she shut the door and left them to thier bickering and walked to the door, opening it as soon as she heard Dahyun knock, her smile was the infectious kind because Mina was suddenly in such a good mood and she didn't know why but Dahyun's face was glowing almost in front of her.

"Hi, is Momo home?, she asked me to come and help..is that ok?", Mina nodded and said it would be fine but to watch out since it was like a warzone in the bedroom. Dahyun didn't care as long as she could get her Momo all alone for once but her face dropped as she walked in and was hit in the face with a rogue pillow from an extremely out of breath Chaeyoung who was in the middle of a pillow fight with Momo. Putting on her best fake smile as she looked at Momo, she wished now that she hadn't come and it took all her willpower not to cry, when would she get a moment to tell Momo how she felt?.