meonji rescue squad pt.2

this is going to be one hell of a ride《under editing!》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M-Meonji isn't s-stupid!" Sowon said in between breaths as they ran as fast as they could. The dog's loud barks attracted unwanted attention and now they're being chased by zombies. "Yeah, sure," SinB muttered as she ran towards the fire exit. Sowon and Umji followed behind her and immediately locked the door as soon as they reached it.

"That should hold them for a while.." Umji said as she tried to catch her breath. Meonji barked at the zombies that were trying to bash in the door. "We should get going now, we don't have enough time," Sowon said as they slowly went down the stairs and silenced Meonji. Once they reached the lobby, they saw two zombies blocking the entrance. The three girls froze in place as the two lifeless creatures stared at them. "Are you ing serious right now?" SinB whined behind them. 

The rotten creatures growled at the three girls and charged at them. SinB swiftly took out a knife from the bag and stabbed one of them in the eye. While, Umji snatched the hammer from the older girl and slammed it right on top of the zombie's skull, making it fall back. Sowon ran towards the zombie that Umji hit and stepped on its face with the heel of her boot. The creature squirmed underneath the tall woman's foot and went limp right after she stomped on the zombie's face again.

SinB pushed the knife deeper into the zombie's eye socket and kicked it in the gut making it stagger back. She pulled the knife out of the zombie's eye and gestured the two girls to run away with her.

Sowon looked back to see the horde of zombies that were chasing them earlier behind them. She pushed the two younger girls forward and ran with them towards the car. 

Yerin noticed the commotion going on outside and quickly unlocked the car's doors. The three girls rushed inside the car and locked it immediately. "GO ON, DRIVE!" Sowon shouted as soon as they got inside. Yerin quickly nodded and stepped on the gas pedal, barely escaping the horde of zombies that chased the three girls.

-

"The car smells li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter