meonji rescue squad

this is going to be one hell of a ride《under editing!》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 girls sighed in relief as the speeding car came to a full stop. Sowon unbuckled her seatbelt and turned around to face the other girls behind her. "I'm going outside. Don't even think about leaving this car, got it?" The driver said in a serious tone. "Uh. I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave us here," Yerin disagreed.

"Why not?"

"Cause' if you end up dying in there alone, who's gonna drive?" 

"Yeah, none of us can't drive," Eunha said, butting into the conversation. "Well, -- it was nice knowing y' all. We're gonna die." SinB said, earning a slap from Umji. "Don't be a pessimist." The youngest one scolded SinB. "How can I not? There are tons of zombies everywhere."

"True, it's not like we can go in there and kick zombie easily as if we're in the movies," Yuju said. 

Sowon sunk into her seat and sighed. "Aha! I have an idea!" The weirdest one of the group said.

"What is it?" Sowon asked her.

"How about we go in there as a team? We can be named the 'Meonji Rescue Squad'. "

"Good idea Yuju. But we need one person to be left behind... preferably someone who can drive."

"Yerin-unnie can drive, but she's horrible at it," SinB said with a teasing smirk. Yerin glared at her and punched her arm. The younger one hissed in pain "Damn, you really know how to punch hard." 

Sowon raised a brow at the two girls, waiting for them to stop fighting. Yerin looked at Sowon and lowered her fists. SinB pouted at looked at the oldest one.

"Okay. So Yerin, Eunha, and Umji will stay in the car while the three of us try to rescue Meonji. Got it?" Sowon said while opening the car's compartment and pulling out a hammer. They all nodded except SinB.

"Is there any problem SinB?"

"Yeah, a big one actually. You see-- we can't just go in there with a ing hammer. Your apartment could be filled with zombies and Meonji is probably infected by now. We wouldn't want an infected kid in here with us, do we?"

"First of all, Meonji isn't a kid. He's a dog. Second of all, I live on the second floor. Killing a few zombies won't hurt, I hated my neighbors anyways."

"Meonji's a dog?! Why didn't you say so? Come on, let's go!" Yuju said, almost opening the car's door. It was a good thing Sowon locked them. "Not yet, Yuju," Eunha said as she held on to the tall girl's shoulder. Umji facepalmed and sighed. "I'm taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter