2nd Chapter

Kyoongbook : Baekhyun's One-Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See? You're a liar."

"What are you talking about? I'm not a liar. I was not lying."

"Then what is this? If I am not fat, what is this?" Baekhyun pushed the flesh of his cheeks up with his slender fingers. "What is this squishy things on my face if they are not fats?" He pouted while checking his face on the mirror. I was watching him from the bed while folding his clothes. Baekhyun used to dislike it when I did it because he did not want to trouble me but I insisted on doing it for him. For me, me taking care of him like this was one of the many ways to show my love for him. It was not like I could do it for him often since he was barely home.

"Those squishy things are adorable."

"I can't be adorable. I have to be y." 

"Where's that coming from? Why do you have to be y? Who are you meeting behind my back?" I playfully squinted my eyes at him who was dumbfounded by my false accusation. 

"I am not cheating on you!" He clarified while swinging his arms to further prove his innocence. "I have to be y for my sol—" his eyes widened as if he almost blurted out something I should not know.

"For your what?" 

"So... Soul! I have to be y for my soul." He lightly slapped his own chest.

"Why are you talking nonsense?" I chuckled, picking  up a pile of folded clothes and brought it to the wardrobe. I was glad he was feeling better after few days of not feeling well because he had a cold. His voice was a bit nasally but he said his sore throat were getting better.

"Don't you know your own boyfriend?" He trailed behind me like a clingy puppy. "I love talking nonsense to you. You react to everything I say." He helped holding the folded clothes while I arranged it in the wardrobe.

"I react to everything you say because you are adorable." 

"I don't want to be adorable~" he whined. I placed the last piece of clothes in the wardrobe before straightened my back and looked at his worried face.

"I love you being adorable. Why does this concern you so much? You already looks good, boyfriend." I held his hand.

"Of course, you would say that." He complained while we walked out of the bedroom, side by side. "You are blindly in love with me."

I gasped, "Excuse me, sir? Who-who told you that? Who said I am blindly in love with you?" Blood rushed to my face. True, I was crazily in love with him. But he did not have to say that confidently with his own mouth. It was embarassing how confident it sounded.

"You told me." He pulled me closer to sit on his lap on the couch. The TV was on but the volume was very low.

"Wh-when?"

"Everyday. Remember few years ago when I had blonde hair?" He put his arm around my waist when I leaned my side on his body. I was looking down while he was looking up so that our gazes met.

"The short blonde hair?" I tried my best to remember because he frequently changed his hair colour. It felt like he had tried every colour existed in this world and rocked every single of it.

Baekhyun nodded. "That time my cheeks sagged down like this..." He pulled his cheek down while chuckling. "But you said I looked good. Everyone else said I had to go on diet. My nutella abs went exstinct. You know what's worse? I became lazy. My body felt heavy so I always dozed off when sitting down like this..." He demonstrated him falling asleep with closed eyes and swaying head before opened his eyes back to grin sweetly at me.

"Everyone else who told you to go on diet know nothing." I pushed back the strands of hair that covered his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"We, fans, love you just the way you are. You can have chubby cheeks and we will go, "Omoo!! He is an adult baby." We will go crazy. It does not matter if you're skinny or chubby. We love you just the same."

Baekhyun gave me this relieved smile, "You or the fans?"

"Your fans and me. We all love you."

"You and my fans are just the same." He grumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You guys love me blindly."

"Unconditionally." I corrected him.

He was suprised when I corrected him. Then, he laughed while buried his face on my upper arm. "You are making me so happy."

"Happiness looks good on you." I caressed his head. His curly long hair was soft.

Baekhyun was the type of man who knew how to comfort you but sometimes he was also the man who wanted to be at the receiving end. He loved to be doted on, he loved attention. It was safe to say that he could be the attentive caring boyfriend and he also could be the whiny, insecure girlfriend in our relationship. That was the type of person he was.

"Are you going anywhere tonight?" He rested his chin on my shoulder and I had this strong urge to smooch his cheeks. His pretty, clear eyes were looking at me with so much longing and affection, I felt like I was drowning in love and could not breathe properly. Baekhyun was passionate about things he loved and I was always thankful I was one of them.

"No." I kissed his forehead instead.

"You were looking at my cheeks." He giggled. "Why? Are you shy? Did you see my burning love for you in my eyes?" 

"Stop saying that. It's embarassing." I let out a chuckle. I finally kissed his soft cheeks. "My favourite squishy things."

"Don't call it squishy." He complained. "Ah, it can't be helped. I have to go there tonight." 

"Go where?" I was perplexed by his sudden determination.

"To the gym. You have to come with me."

 

 

"It's the day to go to the gym. Let's go~" he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter