1st Chapter

Kyoongbook : Baekhyun's One-Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around nine and I was waiting for my boyfriend to come and pick me up. We had not seen each other for a while since he was busy with something he could not tell me, yet. I had suspected he was preparing for his solo debut since I had once video called him late at night and suprisingly he was in his car instead of listening to song on his bed like he always did before he went to sleep. I had asked him where he was going and he said he was going to attend a vocal lesson.

 

Despite my suspicion, I had not pushed him to tell me anything since I understood and respected his privacy as a singer, any information about his solo debut was confidential until SM Entertainment officially announced it. Unless, Baekhyun himself decided to let me know earlier than anyone else.

 

To make up the times we had been away from each other, Baekhyun had promised to bring me out for a late night date. I was still waiting for him at the lobby of a condominium I was a resident of, courtesy of my well off boyfriend, when my phone rang.

 

"Baby girl."

 

I felt shiver running down my spine when I heard his low, raspy voice. It was his usual night voice that never failed to make me weak on the knees for him. Every time I heard him calling me endearingly with that voice, it felt like the first time all over again.

 

"Where are you?" I asked, eyes scanning the waiting area to see if his Audi R7 was there but there was none.

 

"We have to cancel our date tonight." 

 

"Oh?" I could feel my heart fell. The adrenaline rush, the excitement I had been feeling since the morning was slowly replaced by sadness. I could not deny that I was crestfallen. "It's okay. Maybe next time."

 

"Baby, I'm here."

 

"Wait. What?" I shot up from the couch when I saw his Audi went pass the security and stopped at the waiting area. "You should not call me when you're driving!" 

 

I heard his little, soft chuckles. "You're on loudspeaker, baby."

 

"Did not you say we have to cancel our date?" I was perplexed. "Why are you here then?"

 

"Are you at the lobby? Come here, baby. I miss you." My boyfriend whined softly which instantly made my heart melt into a puddle of raw feelings. 

 

"I'm coming." I ended the call and hurriedly walked toward his car. I entered it and closed the door. I was about to fasten the red seatbelt when I was pulled toward Baekhyun by the back of my neck. My stiff body relaxed into his arms when his soft lips landed on mine.

 

"Wait." I pushed him lightly by his chest to unlatch his lips from mine before he could deepen the kiss. "I need an explaination."

 

"You look so beautiful tonight." Baekhyun praised me out of sudden. 

 

"I'm only wearing a hoodie." A yellow hoodie. His hoodie that made he looked like a baby chick every time he wore it but I doubted I looked as cute as him in this hoodie. "And no make up." I took the time to scan his appearance. He had his hair permed and he was wearing a beige jacket on top of a white hoodie.

 

"And yet, you're still this beautiful." His soft gaze on me made me felt like I looked like an angel when I was not. 

 

"Stop it." I pushed his cheek with my forefinger, loving how soft his skin felt on the tip of my finger. "Why are you here?"

 

"To see you." He took my hand before placed a kiss on the back of my hand. Then he put my hand on his thigh, his hand on top of mine. "Remember I told you about my friend who is moving to the US? He wanted to see me today since I only have free time today."

 

"You should get going." I leaned closer to peck his smooth cheek before lightly pulling my hand away from him. "I will see you next time, boyfriend." I was about to push the door open to exit the car when I was grabbed by my arm.

 

"Baby, wait."

 

"Yes?" I turned my head to look at him, brow raising. 

 

"Let's go." He suggested. "I want to spend more time with you." 

 

"Won't your friend mind?" 

 

"Nah, he won't."

 

"Okay." I sat comfortably after he let go of my arm. I was about to fasten the seatbelt when he stopped me with a hand. "What?"

 

"I want to do it for you." He said softly before started to tug the seatbelt, intentionally grazing the front of my body with the back of his hand  before buckled it. I eyed him suspiciously but he only sent me a playful grin, he knew that I knew his intention. 

 

Decided to let it go, I raised my hand to turn on the radio. Baekhyun immediately stopped me, again. "Byun Baekhyun. Do you really want to do it for me or do you actually doing this to touch me?" I faked a strict look.

 

"Both." He let out a chuckle before leaned to my side to peck my lips thrice. "Let it be." He meant the radio. "I want to hear your voice tonight."

 

"Why are you being this..." I stopped to think of the best word to describe his behaviour. 

 

"Sweet?" He raised a brow.

 

"Mushy." 

 

Suddenly there's a knock. A security guard was sending a gesture to Baekhyun, asking him to leave the waiting area as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter