Bye.

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Day6 - Letting Go]

 

Yoohyeon sat for awhile before finally letting out a sigh and sent the message, asking Minji to meet up with her, saying that she got something to say. The older girl probably already know what they’re going to talk to because she only replied with a simple ‘okay’ and ‘on my way’.

It was bound to happen, their break up. Both of them could feel it coming. Yet, Yoohyeon wanted to prolong it longer but…the world wouldn’t just let them. So, she’ll do it right now.

“Hey.” she looked up and saw the red-haired girl smiling hesitantly before taking a seat. “So, what do you want to talk about?” she asked even though she already have an idea but the younger girl just stared at her in silence, contemplating whether she’ll say it or not. “Yooh?”

“I’ve been holding on to you for so long…” Yoohyeon started with a sigh. “But now I must let go, there’s nothing I can do for you. It’s the only way to make you happy.” So I let go…

It’s Minji’s turn to stay silence as she stare at the blonde girl. Yoohyeon only stare back at her, memorizing everything about Minji that she’ll miss. She knows she won’t see her ever again.

“Just like that?”

“It’s hard, but we have to.”

Dating an idol was harder than they thought. Now that Minji is rising on top, Yoohyeon has to make a sacrifice. She doesn’t want to ruin the career of the girl she loves the most, even if it cost them a lot…their relationship, their feelings, the pain, the longing, and the memories.

Yoohyeon remembered their good times, the days of laughter and fun, the memories that’s precious to both of them. It’ll be enough to fill her up inside whenever she misses Minji…she hope it’ll be enough. Because when you let go, there’s a chance you’ll never get them back.

“We don’t have to do this, Yooh.”

“Yes, we do. Like I said, it’s the only way to make you happy.”

“Being with you makes me happy. I don’t care about anything else but you, Yoohyeon.”

“Holding on to you will do you no go.” Yoohyeon deadpanned with a shaking sigh, as she holds back her tears. “I know, so I struggle to get you out. The times we had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter