~VII~

Adopted By BTS: Dream of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                                                                       ~1-6-11~

 

Jin woke up to the loud sound of his text tone, he groggily crawled out of bed to reach his phone which was on his nightstand. He leaned over to grab his phone, and saw that it was a text from Namjoon: "Good Morning baby<3 don't forget about the math test today<3" A small smile appeared on Jin's lips after reading the text, and it suddenly gave him the energy and motivation to get ready for the school day. Jin got dressed and collected his things for school, he walked down the stairs with an upbeat energy, feeling excited to spend time with Namjoon and feeling hopeful for his test. Until he saw his Father downstairs, in the kitchen. Usually his dad had already left for work by this time, Jin assumed that he had a schedule change for today, but that didn't change the anxiety he felt and how much he dreaded having to talk to his Father.

"Good morning" said Jin, very hesitantly, since he rarely ever even spoke to his father.

"Good morning Jin" replied his father coldly "...I have a very serious question to ask you."

Jin froze, he turned pale and he felt like his heart had stopped beating "W-what is it?" asked Jin breathlessly

"Don't say 'What' to me!" said his father angrily "Don't you dare disrespect me!!!"

Jin looked down at the ground "I'm sorry..." he mumbled out

"You should be." his father spat out "Jin, are you......Gay?" 

"N-no, father." Jin stuttered "I-i'm not, I s-swear."

 His Father eyed him for a minute with disbelief in his eyes "Really?? You're not?"

"No......i-i'm not...." Jin said as his voice started to get smaller

"Well then what's up with you and that Namjoon kid? You two sure seem awfully close" His Father replied with a raised brow.

Jin froze; he stared at the ground as his anxiety rose and beads of sweat gathered in his palms. Even though Jin definitely had a crush on Namjoon, he never fully registered or admitted to himself that he was gay, and this was the first time anyone had mentioned this to him. He didn't know how to respond, especially since it was his Father; someone who he barely interacted with, confronted him about this.

"Well Jin? What do you have to say for yourself??" His Father snapped out of his daydream.

"Um...." But just in that split second Jin worked up enough courage to embrace who he truly is inside and reveal to truth about himself to his Father.

"......You know what?" Jin started "You're right....I am Gay"

His fathers hand flew so fast Jin didn't even see it before he was slapped full in the face, he dropped to the ground holding his face, in absolute shock, tears streamed down Jin's face.

"If you're gay, then you're no son of mine!!!!" his father roared "Get out my house!!! If I ever see you again I'll Kill you!!!!"

Jin tried to talk, but Sobs choked his throat and he couldn't speak, he just got up and ran out of the house.

"I'm glad you're mother isn't alive to see you like this, she'd be Disgusted!!!" his father yelled after him.

His father's words echoed through Jin's mind as he ran to Namjoon's house, the only place he could he could think to go to. He stood outside the front door trying to get control of his emotions.

Then he knocked on the front door, approximately thirty seconds later, Namjoon open the door.

"Hey Jin, what's wrong???" Namjoon asked after looking at his teary eyes 

But Jin didn't answer, instead he practicably threw himself in Namjoon's arms, sobbing as he held him.

"W-what happened?" Namjoon asked, confused because he had never seen Jin cry before "How about talk about it inside" Namjoon said as he lead Jin inside and went to his room, as Jin continued sobbing.

"Um, so...what happened??" Namjoon asked again

"......I told......my Father that............I'm Gay." Jin finally managed to say "And he hit me and said he would kill me if he ever sees me again"

"....." Namjoon was completely silent, not expecting to hear any like this "What? Really? But why would you tell him??"

"Well he already asked me if i was gay, and at first I said no but then I decided to tell him and...yeah........i'm so stupid....." Jin explained bursting into fresh tears

"Let's get to school and we'll things out with your dad later." said Namjooon 

"But I don't want to go school!" sobbed out Jin 

"Well I still have to!"  snapped Namjoon "Or I'll get kicked out too."

"f-fine" sniffed Jin "let's just go then."

As they walked to school together Jin got an Idea.

"Do you remember that kid who screamed 'I love you' at me in the cafeteria yesterday??" asked Jin 

"Yeah" replied Namjoon curiously "Why??"

"We should teach him a Lesson" said Jin as he rubbed his hands together, a sly smile playing on his lips

Namjoon grinned "What a great idea!"

"Let's find that little sour patch kid weirdo and beat the cuss out of him." said Jin

They went through almost the entire day without seeing Jimin Anywhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter