~III~

Adopted By BTS: Dream of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                        ~4-23-19~

                                                                                                                        ~Taemin~

 

Taemin slammed the door to his bedroom and angrily kicked over his nightstand and then threw himself down on his bed. He wondered how it became like this between him and Jimin.

When they first started dating, Taemin truly loved Jimin, he had worked so hard for their relationship to work out and sacrificed so much for Jimin, but after all Taemin's efforts....Jimin only returned the favor by breaking his heart and losing all his trust.

Taemin always felt guilty for constantly lashing out in anger at Jimin, but he always found himself in the same vicious cycle: fighting with Jimin, feeling gult afterwards, and getting high on meth to ease the pain of reality. He hated himself for going back to meth, after he had worked so hard to get clean, but he didn't know where esle to turn. His is only friend was Jimin, who had Hurt more than almost anyone else, his only family was his mother, who cared more for drugs than she ever had for her son. 

He had had nothing. 

Taemin gathered his stash of meth from its hiding place and as he shot up he wondered if Jimin had realized he was taking drugs again, or if he even cared. Probably not, Taemin thought to himself, Jimin only thought about himself. And of course, j-hope, always j-hope.

 

                                                                                                                         ~Jimin~      

 

Jimin stared at his clock, watching the minutes as they tick by, as his tears rolled down his cheeks all he could think about was how he just felt so empty, hollow and tired of living, Part of him wished his dream was real, because he wouldn't have to live out this miserable life anymore, and he could be with j-hope, forever.

Even though the doctors had told Jimin he should stay at home to rest, he just couldn't stand to stay inside all day to dwell in his depression and the obscure dream he had in the coma, so he decided to go out for a walk. He didn't know where he was going, but he couldn't stay in that apartment with Taemin, at this point he doesn't really know why he's dating him, when he knows the love of his life is j-hope, he consumes his thoughts, all the time to a point, that he can't think about anything else.

Jimin walked down the sidewalk outside of his apartment, not knowing what else to do with himself, he went to the only place he could ever seem to find any kind of Solice. 

Ten minutes later Jimin arrived at the dance studio, that was his home away from home.

"Jimin what are you doing back here so soon?" asked Irene, a pretty and shy dancer at the studio "I thought you just got out of the hospital?"

"I did" replied Jimin, not really wanting to talk about it.

"Oh,...okay" Irene said quietly "welcome back.."

Jimin went through his warmups and then his music and began to dance.

Dance had become a double edged sword for Jimin, he had only begun dancing as a way to spend time with j-hope, who had taught everything he knew. The days they had spent together dancing and laughing, the nights he had spent watching back the videos of j-hope's dance, trying his best to get every motion perfect. All those moments had gone from being the only things he looked forward to in life, to becoming ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter