Hot Chocolate

The Question |Hiatus|

Time passed as Yuna was doing her homework waiting for night to come.It was still 20 minutes before it was time to meet up.Yuna wanted to make something for the girls.

"What to make?"Yuna thought to herself.Then it hit her,"HOT CHOCOLATE!"Yuna exclaimed.Hot chocolate perfect for the winter night.Yuna was grabbing a kettle and five hot chocolate packets when she heard the doorbell."Who could that be?"Yuna went to her door and opened it.

When Yuna opened the door she was met by a bright smile.Yuna could easily notice that smile.It was the smile of Shin Ryujin. 

"Oh!Hi Ryujin!Looks like someone is early."Ryujin just smiled again.

"Oh.Well didn't want to be late did I?By the way did I interrupt you doing something?"Ryujin asked while looking at the counter behind Yuna to see the hot chocolate packets and the kettle."No no, you actually came just in time.I was prepping to make some hot coco for you and the girls.Now you can help me!"Ryujin smiled at Yuna's cuteness."I would gladly help you!"

Yuna had started to boil the water as Ryujin got out cups for the hot coco.While waiting for the water to boil Yuna and Ryujin were met with silence.Occasionally looking up to see the other staring at them.Yuna finally heard the steam indicating that the water was ready.Yuna took out the water and brought it to the mugs.Ryujin was holding the mug to steady it while Yuna poured the water.What happened next made Yuna hate herself for being so clumsy.After finishing two of the cups, on the third one came the accident.Ryujin held onto the cup and Yuna was starting to pour the water.But Yuna lost grip of the handle and dropped the kettle spilling the burning hot water onto Ryujin's right hand and arm.

Yuna heard a small scream from Ryujin.Yuna then thought to herself sarcastically,”Well third times a charm!"She looked to see Ryujin who was on the floor rocking back and forth in pain.She saw how red Ryujin's arms and hand was, and she felt instant guilt and regret.Yuna ran quickly to the sink and took a hand towel and soaked it in cold water.She then went to Ryujin who was in the floor letting out tears here and there.

She then placed the towel onto Ryujin's arm.Ryujin screamed in pain and agony.Yuna was sad and hated to see Ryujin like this knowing that she caused her to be like this.Without notice Yuna started to full on cry.Yuna was so deep into her thoughts on how stupid and clumsy she was, when she felt a pair of warm hands cup her cheeks.She looked up to see Ryujin smiling at her.

"Please don't cry."Ryujin frowned at the sight of Yuna being sad."It's all my fault.If I wasn't so clumsy I wouldn't have dropped the kettle."Yuna started sobbing even more.She then felt arms wrap around her waist.Yuna was taken aback but felt comforted."Hey.It's ok.Accidents happen.See look,I'm fine Yuna no need to cry."Ryujin said to comfort Yuna while hugging her.Eventually Yuna stopped crying and they carried on."Why don't you say we continue making the drinks before the girls get here?" "Sure!"Yuna was back to her normal, happy and energized self.

Ryujin was in charge of putting in the coco powder.Ryujin accidentally got some on her face but didn't notice until she felt soft fingertips touch her cheek.She looked to see Yuna sliding her fingers on her cheek."You got a little powder on your face."Yuna said as she smiled shyly."Thank you."Ryujin was still taken aback by Yuna's small action.They finally finished making the hot coco.

They heard the doorbell ring."That must be the girls let's go answer the door."Yuna then grabbed Ryujin's hand and ran to the door pulling Ryujin with her.Yuna opened the door to see her friends."Hey Ryujin and Yuna!"they all said in unison."Hi!Come inside!Ryujin and I made a drinks for you guys!"Yuna said while gesturing for them to come inside.All the girls went to the dining table to go and enjoy their drink Yuna and Ryujin had prepared.Ryujin sat next to Yuna and she smiled at her.Yuna then thought,"What does Ryujin feel for me?"Yuna just shrugged this thought off and pick up her mug and started to drink her hot chocolate.Ryujin did the same.