Powers

From Fire Comes Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Powers: how they work, how they were discovered and uses for the future.

How Powers Work:

Powers form in one of three ways:

The first being that they are mix of the Enpowered parents own powers. For example, The mother may have the power of Snow and the father may have the power of Wind, the child could end up with a mix of the powers, allowing them to use wind movements to create a large snow storm.

The seconday Powers work is if only one parent has a power. For example, The mother may have the power of healing and the father may be powerless, the child is more likely to end up inheriting the mother power.

the third way is via there being a very dormant gene in the family, so whilst the parents are powerless, the child may develop the dormate power gene causing them to be the first to inheret a power.

The third method is very rare, and is unlikely to happen. Only 5 cases of this have ever been reported. The orginal child who held the power gene,  2 other children over the last 100 years and 2 child in recent history.

How they are identified:

Usually at birth, the parents are asked if they have powers or if anyone in the family does. Most often the Parents answer yes. this means that two weeks are the birth of their child they are required to go back for the child to have blood tests to see if either of the parents powers have begun to manifest. Children often show signs of their parents powers right after their are born, considering that some powers can change the childs apperence.

However on the rare occasions (as mentioned above) children have been brought back wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter