Mammeth Academy

From Fire Comes Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mammeth Academy: Location, History and Relevence to the plot.

Location:

Mammeth Academy is Located in Japan.

The entire structure sits at the base of Mount Yake, in the Hida Mountains, located between Matsumoto, Nagano prefecture and Takayama, Gifu Prefecture. Though Mount Yake is an active volcano, It's last erruption was in February of 1995, when Mount Akandana- which at the time was considered to be part of Mount Yake- had a tunnel being contructed through it.  It was later found that Mount Akandana is its own independent Volcano.  The reason the school is at the Base of the Mountain is because (to the current day) there is still an active Fumarole near the peak.

History: Early days;

In the year of 2006 Mammeth Academy had been finished, and was opened on the anniversary of the 1995 eruption.  The building- reminicent of a castle- also burrowed low into the ground. The headmaster at the time - Dai Normandy, an American man with the Power of Super-human strength- made the decision to burrow the school so that if the Volcano were to ever erupt again the students would be safe in the lower levels of the school.

The name Mammeth, is Cornish for Foster mother. It was pick by the headmaster of Seafrora Institute, It was dedicated to His wife- Kaira Aediles- and their 4 foster children - Opal, Ruby, Maxi and Juliet. Kaira was Cornish and taught her husband small amount of the language, thus producing the name of the school 3 days before his retierment.

In 2012, Mammeth Academy produced some of the best students the world had ever seen. These Students would then become some of the highest ranked of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter