1....

First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi was walking around the convenience store, looking for some snacks that she wanted. Eunbi saw her favourite drink and she quickly went to it. Eunbi opened the fridge with a happy feeling. However, before she can grab it, someone grabbed it first. Unlucky because there’s only one left. Eunbi turns around to see who stole her favourite sprite.

“You!” Eunbi pointed at the ‘thief’ with a glare.

“What?” The girl only looks back at her with unbothered eyes.

“My drink!” Eunbi feels like wailing at the moment when she sees the opened can.

“Who gets it first, she owns it.” The girl simply said as she turns around.

“Yah!” Eunbi quickly pulled the girl’s shirt, stopping her.

“I was the one who opened the door, so it was mine!” Eunbi said angrily.

“You can have another drink then. My hand grabbed the can first.”

“That’s… ugh!” Eunbi stomps away to the counter angrily.

“That’s 3,500 won.” The cashier said with a smile.

Eunbi took out her cash and paid it. She was wearing a frustrated look while waiting for her balance.

“I can get you the stock inside the store if you really want it.” The cashier said with a smile as she gave Eunbi her money.

“No thanks!” Eunbi said angrily as she stomps away from the store.

The cashier exchange looks at the other girl but the girl just shrugs, continuing her strolling inside the store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stupid pretty girl! What the?! Aish... Fine! She’s pretty but stupid! Stupid! Stupid pretty thief! I must be crazy.” Eunbi hit her own head. “She’s not that pretty! She is just stupid! Yeah. Stupid thief!” Eunbi cursed out as she walking back to her house.

“Eunbi!” Eunbi’s eyes looking for the caller and sees her mother waving her hand. Eunbi furrowed her brows as she sees her mother with someone.

“Mom!” Eunbi quickly walks to her mother.

“Meet Mrs Kang. She will be our neighbour from today.” Mrs Kwon introduced the new woman in front of her.

“Hello, I’m Kwon Eunbi. Nice to meet, Mrs Kang.” Eunbi greeted the woman with a smile.

“Just called me aunty, Eunbi-ssi.” Mrs Kang said with a huge smile.

“You can call me Eunbi, Aunty Kang.” Eunbi said as she mesmerized the beautiful smile flashed on the woman.

“How old are you?” Mrs Kang asks.

“I’m 17 years old. I’m currently a senior at IZ-Art.”

“Really? My daughter also the same age as you. She will be attending the same school next week. I hope you two can befriend.” Eunbi cannot ignore the request and nod happily.

The two women continued their talks as Eunbi taking looks at the people working on moving the stuff into the house.

“Mom, I’ll go home first.” Mrs Kwon simply nodded.

“See you later, Aunty.” Eunbi bowed as she finally walking into their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“When did I sign up for this?” Eunbi complained as her friends’ eyes on her.

“The time you set up the bet to force Minjoo to confess her feeling towards Yujin.” Sakura said nonchalantly.

“That was the worse because you made me confessed in front of the whole school.” Minjoo huffed in embarrassment as she remembered that time.

“Yah! But that’s for her own good. Basically, that basketballer girl has been crushing on her since forever.” Eunbi explained but immediately gulped after realizing what she said. Her friends didn’t know about Yujin’s crush on Minjoo. “Don’t complain when you are happily dating her now.” Eunbi glared at Minjoo, attempting to avoid the sharp stares her friends giving her.

“A bet is a bet.” Yuri crossed her arms.

“Yuri, you lost the bet, remember? It was Yena who asked you out, not the other way around.” Eunbi rolled her eyes.

“That doesn’t matter now, Eunbi. We did as we told and now it’s your time.” Chaewon wearing her poker face while saying that to Eunbi, making not only Eunbi but the rest to shiver.

“Sakura hasn’t done it yet.” Eunbi said as everyone’s eyes turn to Sakura.

“But Kaeun unnie still not coming to school yet, remember?”

“For your information, she already attended school today. I met her this morning.” Eunbi said while smirking.

“Really? Then I’ll do it later.” Sakura casually accepted her bet.

“You know, it seems so easy for Sakura.” Minjoo suddenly speaks out which made Sakura’s eyes widen.

“Sakura already close with Kaeun unnie. It just a piece of cake.” Eunbi said as she crossed her arms. Sakura already feels uncomfortable because that might go bad for her situation.

“Kaeun unnie will easily agree to go on a date with her.” Yuri added.

“I think—” Chaewon speaks up but Sakura quickly cut her.

“Chaewon, no!” Sakura said as she already clapped her hand together, pleading to spare her life. After all, if something comes out from Chaewon’s brain, that’s mean to suffer. However, Sakura just made it worse when the others smirked after seeing her reaction.

“Please, please, please…” Sakura pleaded but her friends ignored it.

They quickly gathered and left Sakura out as they discuss something. Sakura already fidgeting on her chair.

“So, Sakura…” Chaewon said as they finally finish discussing. Sakura gulped nervously because Chaewon’s tone and the others face really bringing trouble to Sakura’s heart. They were smirking.

“We decided that you going to talk to Lee Chaeyeon and ask her out.” Sakura’s eyes widen as the tears start to well up inside her eyes.

“Please… Not her, please…” Sakura in the verge of crying.

“Yah! You have been stalking her since we were freshmen. You should make a move to her now.” Eunbi said.

“But—”

“No more but, Miyawaki Sakura. Do it or we make another worse bet.” Chaewon said.

“Aish! Fine, but I’ll only do it if Eunbi does her first.” Sakura said while glaring at Eunbi.

“Fine, fine!” Eunbi finally agreed as she knows her friends won’t let it go easily. However, Eunbi immediately regretted her decision when she sees the evil smirks on her friends’ faces.

The bell rang, hinting the end of the school of the day. The fours friends already walking towards the gate when another two girls joined them. Yuri quickly engulfed Yena in a tight hug as she reached her. Yujin at the same time put her hand on Minju’s shoulder, making the girl blushed.

“Whipped.” Sakura and Eunbi rolled their eyes while Chaewon just sighs annoyedly.

“You two just jealous.” Yena said while playfully making faces at the two. Sakura punches Yena’s arm as Yena trying to hide behind Yuri.

“So, what now?” Chaewon asked, making all of them stopped.

“What?” Yujin and Yena asked curiously.

“The bet.” Chaewon said and the two beagles’ eyes immediately radiating some kind of exciting light.

“What the…” Eunbi almost cursed.

“Who’s going to do the bet this time? Sakura? Eunbi?” Yena asked excitedly.

“It’s Eunbi.” Sakura said as she shrugged.

“Yah! You in the bet too.” Eunbi said annoyedly.

“So, what the bet?” Yujin asked.

“Sakura has to ask Lee Chaeyeon out.” Yuri said.

“Lee Chaeyeon?! That dance prodigy?” Yena shouted, shocked.

“Yah!” Sakura punched Yena’s arm after the sudden commotion because now all eyes were on them.

“Hehe... Sorry.” Yena smile awkwardly.

“Good luck on that. I heard she never accept anyone.” Yena said.

“I heard she is taken.” Yujin blurted out of nowhere, gaining attention from the others.

Sakura’s shoulder slumps down after hearing the news. Yujin feels guilty when she sees Sakura’s reaction while the others sending glares at her.

“But that just a rumor. I never saw anyone with her though.” Yujin said again but Sakura already lost her spirit.

“So, how about Eunbi?” Yena asked, helping her pity friend.

“That’s…” Chaewon paused, making Yena and Yujin waiting curiously. “We haven’t decided ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter