2.....

First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because someone keeps bugging me to write this so here it is :) your wish is my command. XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Eunbi walks faster to her home after the heart-throbbing scene in front of their school. Eunbi suddenly forgets the existence of her friends and quickly walk away from Hyewon. It just when she walks for a few minutes, she remembers that she just left her friends. But again, the scene popped up inside her head.

“What nonsense she was thinking to say that. Is she crazy?” Eunbi mutters while annoyingly rolling her eyes.

“I’m not crazy.” Eunbi jumped, shocked when someone spoke behind her. Eunbi turns around and her eyes widen as she sees who it is.

“W-what are y-you d-doing h-here?” Eunbi nervously asked. Eunbi quickly looks away because she is flustered to see Hyewon.

“I followed you. Why did you run away?” Hyewon asks. Eunbi immediately looks at Hyewon in unbelief when the girl asking her calmly as if she didn’t do anything wrong just now.

“Of course, I ran. You think I will stay there after you declared that?!” Eunbi seriously cannot get the girl. The girl just loudly said ‘you are mine’ to Eunbi as if that’s so simple to do. Hyewon simply shrugged.

“And why are you following me? Don’t you think of doing anything.” Eunbi quickly makes an ‘X’ with her arms while moving away from Hyewon.

Hyewon chuckles as she sees Eunbi’s action but still making her way closer to the girl. Hyewon stopped in front of Eunbi and moved forward, stopping her face a few inches from Eunbi’s shocked face.

“Why would I? I’m the one supposed to say that, don’t you think? You the one who kissed me.” Hyewon said while smirking. Eunbi’s eyes widen and her face already flustered at the mention of the kiss. Hyewon chuckles as she distancing herself from Eunbi.

“Now, let’s get home.” Hyewon said as she holds Eunbi’s hand. Eunbi froze at the contact and her leg just won't move.

“What?” Hyewon asks as she looks at Eunbi. Eunbi’s face showing a blank expression as her eyes locked at their connected hands.

“Do I have to say that again for you to move?” Hyewon said as she looking at Eunbi with her innocent face.

“Say what?” Eunbi asks as she cannot think clearly at the moment. Hyewon’s hand which locking with her hand safely made Eunbi’s brain to stop working.

“That you are min—”

“No, no…” Eunbi quickly cut Hyewon as she walks passed Hyewon. Hyewon just smiled as she sees the flustered Eunbi.

 

You’re trying to walk away again but seems like you holding tightly my hand. Hyewon thought as she’s looking at their connected hands.

 

Damn. Why is she keep making me flustered? I need to cool down my heart. Eunbi thought as she keeps walking, not realizing that she’s holding Hyewon’s hand tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom!” Eunbi quickly called her mom when she sees her mother in front of their house.

“Eunbi! Hyewonie! Seems like you two get along well.” Mrs. Kwon said as she sees her daughter with Hyewon, holding hands.

“Hyewon?” Eunbi asks confusedly.

“Hi, Mrs. Kwon. Nice to see you again.” Hyewon spoke, making Eunbi shocked. Eunbi looks like she’s seeing a ghost.

“I’ll get in first. See you again, Hyewonie.” Mrs. Kwon said as she left her daughter with Hyewon in front of their house.

“W-when? W-why… w-why are y-you here?” Eunbi asks confusedly.

“Why? You the one who pulled me here.” Hyewon said as she lifts their connected hands, showing it to Eunbi.

Eunbi quickly pulled her hand after realizing it. Eunbi looks away, hiding her blushing as she was embarrassed by her action. Eunbi faked a cough and asked.

“Why you didn’t say anything then? You could just pull your hand.” Eunbi said confidently but her action said otherwise as she keeps looking around but Hyewon.

“How can I when you tightly holding it?” Hyewon said which made Eunbi choked. “And I don’t want to too. I like holding your hand.” Hyewon said which making Eunbi’s face redder than before.

“Stop saying nonsense thing.” Eunbi said, still embarrassed to looks at Hyewon.

“I’m not. Look. I have your first kiss so you are mine now.” Hyewon said which makes Eunbi snaps.

“Yah!” Eunbi said as she pulled Hyewon by the collar. Hyewon just looking at Eunbi with a smile, not bothered by Eunbi’s action.

“Look. I’m sorry about that, okay? It was just a bet so please do not mention about it again.” Eunbi said as she releases Hyewon.

Hyewon smirked as she trapped Eunbi to the wall. Hyewon moves forward as she whispered near Eunbi’s ear.

“It was a bet for you but it’s not for me so I can do anything with it. I won’t take back what I said, Kwon Eunbi. See you tomorrow, neighbor.” Hyewon said as she moved away and turns around, heading to the house in front of Eunbi’s house.

Eunbi froze when Hyewon moved closer at her and snapped back when Hyewon already walking away from her.

“Yah!” Eunbi shouted but only to be greeted by Hyewon’s hand which waving at her as she walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning.” Eunbi jumped, surprised when someone spoke as soon as she walks out from her house.

“What are you doing here?” Eunbi asks as her hand on her chest, calming her shocked heart.

“Why do you keep asking that?” Hyewon said as she raised her brow. “I’m waiting for you to go to school together.” Hyewon said as she holds up her hand to Eunbi.

Eunbi looks at Hyewon and shifted to Hyewon’s hand confusedly. Hyewon sighs.

“You hand.” Hyewon said and Eunbi slowly holds up her hand confusedly. Hyewon takes Eunbi’s hand and intertwined their hand.

Eunbi once again froze.

“Yah, relax. It’s not like I’m asking you to kiss me.” Hyewon said, making Eunbi looks at her in disbelief. Eunbi almost pulled her hand when Hyewon tightens her hold and spoke.

“If you pulled your hand, I’ll say it again, louder than yesterday.” Hyewon said which made Eunbi to grunts in protest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi!” Eunbi used her free hand to hide her face when she saw her friends waving her hand at her. Well, she still walking hand in hand with Hyewon.

“Whoa! That’s so sweet of you two.” Yena teased as she saw the connected hand of Hyewon and Eunbi. Eunbi wants to pull her hand but Hyewon’s reaction scared her.

“So, you two are dating now?” Sakura asked while her eyes looking at Hyewon sharply.

“We’re not dati—” Eunbi going to answers as their attention was cut by someone.

“Hyewonie!” Chaeyeon shouted Hyewon’s name as she saw her. She quickly runs toward Hyewon, not noticing the peoples with Hyewon.

“Yah! Where did you go yesterday?” Chaeyeon asks as she locked her hand on Hyewon’s neck.

“Yah, yah!” Hyewon tries to push Chaeyeon’s hand but it is hard with only a hand.

“Someone helps me!” Hyewon said which makes Chaeyeon’s raised her brow.

“Who—” Chaeyeon paused when she finally realized the eyes on her. “Yah! Why you didn’t tell me about them?” Chaeyeon whispered to Hyewon while elbowing her waist.

“Yah! You the one who suddenly came and locked my head.” Hyewon said back not minding the others hear them. Chaeyeon gritted her teeth toward Hyewon and slowly formed a smile while greeting the others.

“Hi…” Chaeyeon greeted shyly. The other greeted back with a smile. Chaeyeon’s eyes suddenly fixed on someone and she was flustered. Chaeyeon wants to pull Hyewon away but failed as Hyewon’s hand still connected with Eunbi. Chaeyeon just saw it as she raised her eyes at Hyewon.

“Are you two dating?” Chaeyeon asks while squinting her eyes at Hyewon.

“We are—” Before Hyewon finished her words, Chaeyeon quickly cut her.

“Are you cheating on me, Kang Hyewon?” Chaeyeon said seriously that everyone went gasped as they heard it.

“Yah!” Hyewon quickly released Eunbi’s hand as she wanted to straggle Chaeyeon with her both hands. However, their scene quickly stopped midway as someone quickly dashed away crying. Chaeyeon and Hyewon blinked in confusion, while the others grunt sadly.

“Sakura…” Eunbi mumbled the name as she sees Sakura run away crying.

Chaeyeon squatted down in quick when she realized what she did. Chaeyeon is pulling her hair in frustration and the others looked at her confusedly including Hyewon.

“Sakura, Kkura, Saku-chan…” Hyewon mumbled lowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter