Rough Emotions

Rough Emotions

Kyungsoo can't help but feel helpless. People say, tell him, it is wrong to keep his relationship with Chanyeol. That Chanyeol is not good for him, that he shouldn't be treated this way, that he is a coward to stay by Chanyeol's side.

Even if he doesn't want, they still haunt him, get into him, creep under his skin. Then he starts the thought, maybe they are right, maybe he should end this with Chanyeol. But, how. They tell him that it is wrong to continue their relationship, but they never tell him how he should end it. They never say a slightest word about that.

Kyungsoo knows, very much, he needs Chanyeol and so does Chanyeol need him too. Maybe not, that's not important. He loves Chanyeol and that is all, isn't it. He never asks for Chanyeol's attention, he always follows what the man gives order to him. He never questioned Chanyeol, nor has he ever acted out of character and disturbed Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo has been a good boy, and he wants to stay like that. He really did, you should believe him. But... There's always a 'but' when there are people with mouths. Everyone craves attention, don't they, we all want the exact affection as that of we give. We wants the person we care to care us back. Every human, every person, every living things do. You water the flower, for you expect it to give you a beautiful bloom. The flower blooms, for it expects you to water it.

We all appease each other with kindness. Or, either we all want some exchange for what we do good. That is what human nature.

Kyungsoo is human too, of course he is, even he lives lowely as a dog sometimes, he still is a human. So, he needs some attention too, some things, the exact same thing he gives out. He needs Chanyeol to love him too, he needs the latter's full attention as well, as he gives the man his.

Kyungsoo has courage, enough courage, to argue with Chanyeol, even though he knows he will end up badly. Just as predicted, Chanyeol hits Kyungsoo on several else where, but this time Kyungsoo doesn't stay still, he doesn't sit there and wait for Chanyeol to calm down. He fights back. He fights the man back, and successfully he can run out from their shared apartment.

Kyungsoo never goes back there, he doesn't take anything from there. He doesn't need them, he can live with his parents, they love him more than anything, he is always welcomed in the house. But, even after he left Chanyeol, he isn't happy. He still isn't. He doesn't know what is happiness anymore. If happiness is sleeping all day with junk foods going down his throat evey minute, then maybe he knows. But if not, he isn't sure.

Kyungsoo still has his phone, and he is waiting for a text or a call from a certain someone. He never gets the call either, nor the text. Kyungsoo is seriously tired of waiting and he cries, he doesn't understand why is he always be the one waiting for Chanyeol. Why is he always the one who waits, who endures, who suffers. Can't Chanyeol just call or text that he loves Kyungsoo, or an apology, anything, even if it's an alphabet it will make Kyungsoo happy.

Life ain't ever easy, Kyungsoo clearly learns that now. But, even after he sees the sunrise, he is still lost like back then. Even if he learns the ugly truth, that doesn't mean he finds out the way to make it sweet. Kyungsoo is tired of life, he is tired of the world or himself. People tell him he does the right thing leaving Chanyeol, the man is not good for him, there are others who are better than Chanyeol.

But has they never asked if Kyungsoo wants others, if Kyungsoo thinks he does the right thing, if Kyungsoo thinks he can live without the man. All they see is the bitterness in Chanyeol, they see past the helpful, cheerful, kind and lovely Chanyeol. Even if he is sometimes rough, even if his punches are hard, even if he is dark and cruel, isn't there always sugar in dark chocolate too.

Some may call enchantment, but that is what exactly Chanyeol does to Kyungsoo. Making him unable to think, pulling him toward him. Kyungsoo knows if he go back, things will much be the same, or even worse. But, didn't those kicks and punches worth the pain, isn't it the same as what he goes through now. For Kyungsoo, every seconds without Chanyeol is like piercing through his wounded heart with a butcher knife.

Kyungsoo helplessly stares at the door, if he opens it things will go back as before. He will be locked in here, waiting for the man to come home and helplessly wishing it's his good mood that greets him, crying soundless-ly by the bed as he finds another hickey on the man's neck that he clearly recall as not his work. But, those are the things Kyungsoo loves, aren't they. Like Chanyeol say, "You love the pain, don't you." Kyungsoo surely loves the pain.

Upon opening the door what greets him is a messy, broken house. Bundle of torn clothes, broken vessels, frame, wrecked wall and a hole on the bedroom door, if it is winter, they'd freeze to death as windows have lost their glasses. Kyungsoo carefully steps in, broken glasses are everywhere, and blood pooling on the new carpet Kyungsoo bought before the fight.

Hearing a whimper from the bedroom, Kyungsoo is quick to stroll in, to see long limps spooning on the floor as the owner cries some incoherent words. Kyungsoo softly sits down, gently rubs Chanyeol's head and hums the man's favorite song. Something which he always did back then, years ago, at the beginning of their relationship, when Chanyeol was the kind hearted, calm and collected man. Everytime Chanyeol cries, or had trouble Kyungsoo would rubs the man's head and hums him a song.

Chanyeol opens his glassy eyes, taking Kyungsoo's hand in his as he brings it to his lips and caresses the hand. They stay there, on the floor, keeping the calm atmosphere. But, it's not long before Chanyeol sits up and Kyungsoo closes his eyes, expecting anything to come, the worst. Instead, come the man's long limp to pull him in a hug, tightly that he is almost breathless.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol says, "My bad, my fault, I was wrong and this time, only this time, for the last one, I beg your forgiveness. I am no one but a mortal man, living like I own the world. There are too many things in my view that I see past the most valuable and priceless one.

"Any gods must not forgive me, I sure, but if you, my only god can, I am happy alone with that. I do anything, even if it's losing my life I will, if you give me another chance to prove myself that I can be the man who worth your love, care and times. Allow me to be a better man."

And Kyungsoo has no words to say, not when Chanyeol takes him by the back and evelope him with his warm body. Not when it's Chanyeol's soft lips are the next thing Kyungsoo gets, he doesn't want to say anything.

Knowing what will happen in the future, knowing how they will live again, knowing what exact thing he is about to do again, Kyungsoo let himself take by Park Chanyeol again.

Afterall, something like this is not the first time to happen. As long as he can savour the gentle Chanyeol, Kyungsoo will do anything... Even if the future is dark and rough.

[THE END]

It's a little darky here.

I feel sorry for Kyungsoo
(^_^;)