II.

a change of heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being preset in all of Ahn Yujin's game, Minjoo learned two things about volleyball. If it's on the floor pick it up and get it into the air, If it's in the air, keep it off the floor. As if the spherical ball should be balanced and never left on the ground, It's been two months since Hansol broke up with Minjoo and Minjoo has been adjusting to it slowly accepting the fact that she and her beloved Boyfriend of a year broke up, It was the worst during the first week when it broke up because even though how much Minjoo hate hearing it, it was inevitable considering how well know his Boyfriend is for having a reputation, even though how much Minjoo hates it People will always have perspective on everything. During the first week it was the worst Minjoo could feel every eyes on her and hear whispering about how they broke up and how Hansol was already hitting on somebody from the higher year, She wanted to run away and broke down to tears, she thought if people are gonna stick their nose to her and Hansol's business they should have keep it more lowkey. Thankfully, Yujin was always there to take her hand and drag her out of the crowd, The past few weeks has been better, Minjoo was less distructed and could attend class but there are still some factors that she needs to work on but she'll get there soon she believes just as what Yujin said.

 

Minjoo rested her chin on the backrest of the seat that's infront of hers, waiting for Yujin has been a habit just like how she or Hansol would wait for each other at first Minjoo was worried thinking maybe she's too much for Yujin to handle or she's relying on Yujin too much but then it was Yujin who insisted by stealing her bag and hiding it in the gym so she can wait for her, in the end Minjoo had to buy the both of them Ice cream to bribe Yujin to take back her bag.

 

Minjoo watched as the ball go back and forth of the two sides of the court, slowly getting bored Minjoo took out her phone scrolling past her social media to kill time, a few photos of her school mates, Yujin's photos and the girl that she like, Wonyoung. It was also one of those factors that Minjoo find awkward, Yujin confessed her love for Wonyoung but she's always seen with her and it worries her that people might find the wrong idea that Yujin is cheating. Yujin introduced her to Wonyoung once and the girl was actually nice, would casually join Minjoo to watch Yujin train in the gym while Yujin being a great show off and there was that one incident that Yujin was showing off her blocking skills that every block became an error causing her to be scolded infront of Wonyoung, Minjoo felt relieved that Wonyoung could understand the situation she was thankful that despite the heartbreak, she earned a friend. Minjoo kept scrolling past her Instagram when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder, Minjoo turned her gaze and felt her heart dropped to the ground upon seeing who it is.

 

"Hey Minjoo." It was Hansol standing infront of him, In those three months Minjoo did her best to avoid him and the topic of their break up and now here he is infront of her smiling as if nothing even happened but Minjoo thought that's not important as long as Hansol is infront of him, Minjoo stood up and panicked hoping that Yujin won't see him because the last time Minjoo attempted to talk to Hansol, Yujin almost got into a fight 

"H-hey Hansol." Minjoo mumbled weakly 

"Minjoo can we talk?" Hansol gave him a soft smile, a smile that Minjoo used to love

"Right now? Minjoo took a hold of her bag quickly, being with Hansol the moment Minjoo felt herself melting due to Hansol's presence

"Probably in a more private place, let's say the usual?" Minjoo stared at Hansol whilst hugging her bag, It's him, It's her Hansol that melted her heart with warmth but also the same person who broke her into pieces how can one be the same person? Even before Minjoo could reply, she felt a tug on her arm. 

"What's happening in here?" Yujin pulled Minjoo closer, staring at Hansol 

"Yujin, Uh Hansol and I were just talking." Minjoo excused, Hansol looking at Minjoo "Could you excuse us for a minute Hansol?" Minjoo excused pulling Yujin 

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter