The Missing Ring

The Missing Ring

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's story began at a bar, where Kyungsoo with his homies spent every Saturday night to loosen up the tired soul. Baekhyun was his annoying self, Jongdae was much the same because they were already drunk to the . Kyungsoo couldn't count how many times have they yelled "bottom up!".

Baekhyun leaned closely to Kyungsoo to whispered some incoherent words, along with, "There are dudes over there who's been checking ya out."

Kyungsoo spared a glance towards where his friend had pointed out to see, indeed, four men sitting around a table whose eyes were plastering over him, or their table, whatever. Kyungsoo quickly looked back to his slurring friend, Jongdae was long passed out, but still taking the alcohol in his stomach with a straw, which Kyungsoo didn't notice been there.


"You ." He pushed off Baekhyun and attempted to wake the sleeping dinosaurs. He's glad no one used their own planet languages that night.

Miracle did happen at their table, Jongdae woke up at the third attempt, and Baekhyun looked much sober enough to tell apart his fingers and toes. Kyungsoo paid for their drinks, and was about to walked his friends out when those four dudes from before came to him.

Miracle did exist as they all asked his number. Jongdae and Baekhyun were quick to say their excuses and "we'll wait you outside, Kyungsoo" before they fled out of the place.

Without knowing what to do, Kyungsoo did the first thing came up in his mind, he asked the bartender for a piece of paper and pen, which he got right away. Kyungsoo wrote down his number, fold it neatly and handed the pen to the man, before he turned around to walk out and threw the piece of paper towards the four men.

#

To say that Kyungsoo is nervous is a complete understatement, but angry is much more a suitable definition of his condition. First they made a mistake at the invitation card by stating his name as "Dough" instead of "Do", and second there is a stain on his tuxedo, which they found out just before the ceremony which made them change the suit in haste, and now his ring is missing. . his life. Today is his big day, he is finally going to marry the love of his life, after planning for months.

He is restless by just the ceremony itself and now he is here (they are, precisely) in the middle of turning the place up side down insearch of the little tiny round of silver; which cost ten ing thousand dollar! He is covered with sweat, his makeup started to ruin by all the sweat coming out from his body; because of nervousness and the warm weather.

He has already stood on the altar, facing his soon-to-be husband, Park ing Chanyeol, before all of the people that they invited. But, when they are about to slip the ring in they found out that his ring was long gone. He glared at Baekhyun, his clumsy best friend, who he told to take care of the ring. His cheeks are tinted red, both from embarrassment and the warm weather. He made a fool of himself before almost three hundred people. He panicked, so his husband took his hand and try to calm him down, which he pushed away and started to search for the ring.

And now, here they are, along all the people they invited, searching for the missing ring. Kyungsoo wants to kill someone and if he can, that someone is obviously his idiot best friend who tries his best to avoid Kyungsoo. So, he instead put his full attention insearch for the ring.

While he is crouching down to look under one of the bench, his husband comes and takes Kyungsoo's hand in his much bigger ones. "Baby, calm down. Let's just finish this wedding without that ring, we can buy another one later."

Kyungsoo glares at his idiot spouse, he throws his hand away, "No need to waste money for another ring. I want that ring now and I will have it."

Chanyeol tries to say something but Kyungsoo stands up and walks away from him. Times like this is what makes Chanyeol having a second thought of why he fell in love with Kyungsoo. Because they are completely opposite, while Chanyeol spends money on such unimportant things (which Kyungsoo calls wasting), Kyungsoo gives money away as if he's giving his lung to some murderer.

Everyone stops what they are doing when a loud "aha!" rings throughout the place, even Kyungsoo stops his movement. It comes from the corner, where Baekhyun is standing, he looks so happy as he looks down at his hand. Anyone can barely see Kyungsoo running towards the said man, only a gush of wind is there.

As soon as Kyungsoo stands before him, Baekhyun's face turns into sorrow, his smile fades as it is replaced by a horrified look. He gives Kyungsoo a crooked, mollify smile.

"Where did you find it?" Kyungsoo spits out his evey words. Dark aura surrounds him as his eyes turns black (it's just Baekhyun's imagination) as dark and blue flame dances around him.

Baekhyun swallows, "It has been in my pocket all along."

Kyungsoo's head is blowing up like a volcano, he reaches his hand out and Baekhyun thinks he is going to break his neck, but Kyungsoo pats Baekhyun's shoulder before he shows a welcome smile. All the dark aura is gone and Kyungsoo smiles sweetly to Baekhyun as he pats the said man's shoulder, "Thank you for you helpless help." Kyungsoo still smiles and Baekhyun tries his best to supress the grimace in his face from the pain on his shoulder. Kyungsoo and his tight grip.

"Honey!" Chanyeol comes running, afraid that Kyungsoo might break his best friend's bone, "Let's continue the ceremony."

Kyungsoo grumply walks towards the altar and gives Chanyeol his ring, they stands face to face again. However, the event seems to be made for turning out wrong, as the ring doesn't fit. It is too tight. No matter how hard they tried, it can't go into the ring finger. At last, Chanyeol just slips it in the pinky finger.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's wedding becomes the main funniest joke in both the two families. It never dies even after years.

And, Kyungsoo proudly tells his grandchildren that, "It was your grandfather who caught that piece of paper that I threw into the four men at the bar." As he hold tightly onto Chanyeol's arms.

They are still married till they lay six feet under the ground.

[THE END]

So, I saw this "how my grandparents met" thing on the internet and saw this, and I was like. Wow, this would do good. So, I just...

This is two stories that I combined together and made them as a one shot, so it may not really good.

Hope ya enjoy!

Loads love <3<3