Chapter F-O-U-R

Hey Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Three frustrating days, Seungwan decided to ignore her. Three straight frustrating days that she didn't say a single word to her, not even a simple hello or good morning. And the truth is it starting to pissed her off, like totally pissed her off that she has this sudden urge to strangle the stupid girl's neck when she sees her until she lost her consciousness.   But of course, since she's madly, deeply in love with this stupid girl not by any chance she will going to do that to her.     She's whipped, alright?     But still that's not an acceptable excuse for her not to get mad with the other girl. I mean what in the world did she do for Seungwan to continue ignoring her existence like this?   As far as she could remember, it should be her to feel more upset not the other way around! Then why the heck Seungwan was suddenly acting like she have done something stupid or horrible to her?   "I pity the chicken, it doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. What it's only wanted is to fill up our empty stomach, what's worse is for it to receive such terrible torture"   "Do you think we need to call a chicken cop or a chicken lawyer to file a complaints?"   "But your sister will surely go to jail or worst she will be sentence to death"   "That's okay as long the poor chicken gets it well deserve justice"   Joohyun clench her teeth and as she angrily stab the chicken on her plate with the fork, signalling the two satan a silent warning that she wasn't in a mood with their mischief. Before she aggressively drop the fork on top of her plate. The sudden movement produces a loud clunking noise, startling the two figure seated across the table as they almost jump on their seats.   She shot her heads up, glaring at the duo. As if on reflex, the two younger girls leans further back on their seat at the same time, nervous smile grazing their lips, both hands in the air.   "We're only joking unnie, geez don't take it seriously" says Yeri and Joy bobbed her head as if to back up her friend.   The corner of her lips twist in slight irritation. She was already frustrated and these two satan weren't helping her situation, but she knows better than to divert her frustration towards these two. They are just an innocent spoiled brat kids who likes to mess around whenever they get the chance. They have nothing to do with her issues.   She puff out a deep breath and shut her eyes for a moment. She needs to come up with a quick plan or any possible solutions to sort this things out, else she might lose her brain before the weeks ends.   What does she need to do then? At this moment, she actually couldn't think of any. It seems likes her brain was on it's temporary hiatus and it suddenly stops working. If that is even possible.   She stuff a hand on her face and let out a muffled groaned.   Why does this pathetic feelings suddenly became distressing?   "Unnie..."   "Please, not now Yeri"   "You need to hear this out first"   "Look," she lifted her head up, face contorted into a pure annoyance. "I'm not interested, okay. So just drop it off." she stated firmly.   The duo exchange a look before they shared a nod. Sometimes, it creeps her out whenever the duo did that thing right infront of her face but right now she wanted nothing but to get the hell out of this place because seriously, they are just giving her a massive headache.   Then both of them turn their heads back at her which, Joohyun will surely going to add on her list of creepy things the duo did, before she notice the looks they were both giving to her.   "We've guess. You're thinking about her." the younger trailed off, nodding to herself as she rubs her chin. Before she could finish, Joy the other satan butted in.   "While you're mercilessly stabbing the poor chicken, at the back of your mind you are thinking it was her"   Yeri throw her friend a look of approval as she added, "You wanted to kill her, unnie"   "And all this time you're a secret murderer!"   "What in the-" she tried to argue because what do these two think they were saying?   "Listen unnie," Yeri cut her off with her clammy hand facing her sister's face almost blocking her sight. Annoyed, Joohyun swatted it away earning a yelp from the younger.   "Ouch! Before you could overreact let me just clarify it to you, okay? That was an irony! Geez, can't you really take a joke sometimes?"   And the duo burst out laughing and Irene was left unamused.   "I swear I'm going to strangle both of your neck right this instant if you would not stop fooling around!" the older girl muttered through gritted teeth as her eyes throws dagger at the duo.   The two satan choke a nervous cough before they both straighten up on their seats.   "We just wanted to help." the younger girl mumbled with a pout.   "What kind of help?" Joohyun deadpanned.   Yeri look up from her plate. Her pupils shifted from left to right as if contemplating with her next words.   There's a paused before the youngest spoke.   "Look, I know this is kinda rude to say but how certain are you that Seungwan unnie feels the same way as you do, unnie?"   Joohyun arch her right eyebrows. Confuse.   "What are you trying to say?"   "What I'm trying to say is, you've almost done everything in an attempt to help her realize her true feelings, if there is actually any, no offense." Yeri throw her sister a sorry look when she notice another glare the older girl shooting her way.   "My point is you've done all the efforts, Baechu unnie yet nothing happens. Don't you think that could be the sign? " she paused a moment, contemplating. "For you to finally call it a quits?"   Joohyun blink her eyes. She was struck by her sister's words. There is a sudden familiar sting in her chest. Mouth left agape. She was trying to process the words that has been said. And suddenly, something click.   She pursed her lips. There's a familiar glint came across her line of sight.    It's all making sense now. All this time she try to pretend that everything is fine when in reality it isn't. It never was.   She will be lying if she says that this realization doesn't freaking hurt, because it freaking goddamn hurt. The pain is too unbearable, as if her chest were being ripped apart.   "Oh my God, Bae Yeri you made your sister cry! You're ing idiot!" she heard Joy's exaggerating yell across her before her sister's panic voice follows.   "I'm so sorry unnie. I didn't mean to say those words. Oh God!"   Then a loud screech reaches her ears before she felt a warm comforting arms wrapped around her neck and a continuous whispers of 'I'm sorry' from her sister.     She feels a cold liquid flowing down her cheeks. And soon she realize that she was crying.

 

This is so embarrassing. In her entire life, she never thought of breaking down all her defenses or worst, cry in front of other people, most certainly not in front of her sister and her satan of a friend.   Then why the heck is she crying in front of these two right now?   Maybe because all the frustration suddenly taking i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter