Chapter T-W-O

Hey Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried and I don't know why Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot to be something I'm not I'm a fool out of love 'cause I just can't get enough

 

 

 

 

***

 

Seungwan grunted, pulling herself up into a sitting position. She's totally exhausted to the point that she could already felt her limbs turning awfully numb. But she couldn't blame it to anyone. One of her responsibility being the team captain of the campus female soccer club is to always be a good role model to her teammates. To be always their source of strength and on top of that to be -if not one of the best- at least a leader who has a strong sense of commitment to the team. That is why as possible as it could she'll always make sure to follow whatever crazy strategies their coach have come up in mind even if it has already reach the point that they were doing it out of their own comfort zone.

 

She could have heard a couple of muffled groans and grunts of complaints next to her as she sit there soft wind blowing against her face, ruffling her short hair to the side and limbs sprawled on the grassfield. Turning her head to her side she suddenly feels bad seeing her teammates lying helplessly on the ground, panting heavily from too much exhaustion.

 

She pitied them more than herself.

 

It has been a tiring day for all of them. Non- stop practice since early this morning until later in the afternoon almost drained their energy but they couldn't even argue since they only have a week left before the finals and their coach was already way too desperate to win the championship for him to even notice their struggles. The only thing that is left for them to do was to nod like an obedient child to their parents and do whatever were told for them to do.

 

"Hey, Caps!" a faint hoarse voice coming from her right snap her out from her reverie. She tilted her head to face the caller. 

 

It was Moonbyul, one of her teammates, she was lying next to her. Completely turning her head, she gave the taller girl a questioning look.

 

"Yes?" she asked with one of her eyebrow raise. Curious as to why the taller girl suddenly called for her attention.

 

"I didn't know Juhyun was dating the Kang Seulgi of the dance club. I thought you said she's single?"

 

"What?" Seungwan's forehead creases, face turning into a confuse deep frown, "Who's dating who?"

 

"Your girl friend, Juhyun. You know, there's a gossip swarming around campus about her currently dating the Kang Seulgi. Someone saw them walking out from one of the café nearby and you know holding hands and doing other couple stuffs like that."

 

 

Holding hands? And doing other couples stuffs like that? You mean, hugging and...kissing?

 

Seungwan's body visibly stiffen by the thought. She can feel her ears heating up as soon as the words left Moonbyul's mouth. A lot of crazy scenarios currently playing in her head and she couldn't stop herself from imagining Juhyun kissing that Slug. Her teeth clench -if she wasn't way too pre-occupied with her thoughts and the alien feelings in her body right now- she would have flinch of the sharp sound it just had produce.

 

Juhyun? Dating?

 

No way. There could possibly be something wrong with her hearing. Maybe she just heard it wrong or Moonbyul was just inventing things?

 

Because there's no way Juhyun slash her bestfriend slash the girl who prefers to read books instead of watching movies with her. The girl who rarely go out of the comfort of her own house. The girl who will immediately laughs with her jokes even how corny and silly it is sometimes. The girl who would shoot her a deathly glare whenever she did something stupid. The girl that... ugh.  She was running out of words.

 

I mean her point is, there's no way Juhyun was dating someone all this time without even telling it to her. 

 

That's totally, definitely impossible.

 

She needs to see her. She need to know the truth this instant or she will gone mad.

 

And before she knew it, she was already on her feet and was storming out of the place with Moonbyul's voice and their coach calling out her name from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We need to talk," Juhyun almost jump in surprise when Seungwan's suddenly pops out of nowhere, blocking her way. A hand on her chest,tapping it in an failed attempt to calm down her poor heartbeat.

 

"For goodness sake, Seungwan you almost give me a heart attack!" she muttered in complaints, glaring towards the girl, but what surprise her is that the girl didn't even flinch from it. 

 

She narrowed her eyes.

 

Well, that's odd. The Seungwan she knew would have flinch and even distance herself for a good five meters away from her in fear for her own life as soon as she saw her infamous glare.

 

Weird. Totally weird.

 

However before she could able to comprehend whatever is happening, Seungwan has latch a hand on her wrist before dragging her to gods-know-where.

 

It takes them almost a minute before they have reach the school's rooftop and that's when Seungwan finally retracted her firm hold on her poor wrist. Juhyun could just only pout as she mend the sore part on her wrist.
 

"Do you have something that you wanted to tell me, Juhyun?"

 

She tilted her head, a small pout still visible on her face as Seungwan's commanding voice echoes throughout the empty rooftop. She almost flinch hearing the unfamiliar tone. It's quite odd to hear the other girl raising her voice on her, well except if she's angry.

 

Wait, why is she angry?

 

It's not like Juhyun did something to make her mad right?

"What are you saying? And why are you raising your voice on me. I'm still older than you by a year!" She spat, pointing an accuse finger towards the other girl.

 

"Juhyun , that's not the case and I didn't mean it, okay?"

"Oh yeah , so that's the reason why you decided this is the best time to make a prank on me? You, of all people,know how much I hated getting startled. And not only that, you had drag me here without even giving me one single proper explanation as to why you have to do that instead of just asking me nicely to walk with you here like a normal human beings. Now tell me, where is the 'you didn't mean it​​​​​​' you were saying again?"

 

"I already told you that was unintentional,"


The girl defended but Juhyun was obviously not buying it.

 

She scoffed,"Yeah whatever,"

 

"Bae Juhyun!" Seungwan yelled out through gritted  teeth surprising both of them. Juhyun blinks her eyes, jaws drop as she stared at her friend in shock.

 

Seungwan groaned realizing what she just did, raking her hands through her hair, 

 

"I'm sorry," she mumbled out before she averted her gaze anywhere but her still petrified friend.

 

It almost takes Juhyun a good couple of minutes before she finally had recovered from her shock. As she do so, her eyes curiously followed her friend's movement before she could find her voice and voice out her thought.

 

"What is wrong with you today, huh? Why are you suddenly acting like this?" she asked skeptically.

 

Seungwan briefly throw her a glance but,th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter