2/2

Ippeoyeo~

 

 

---

 

Nobody disturbed them, leaving Soohyun and Kevin had a best moment to watch the movie.

 

As Kevin immersed by the story, Soohyun took a glance at him. Beautiful Kevin, pretty Kevin, Kevin. What would the member say about this? Or KISSMEs out there? Soohyun let out a small laugh—not because of the movie, of course, as he found watching Kevis was way more fun. The thought of maybe ‘this Kevin’ wouldn’t showed next other time—only this time around and Soohyun was the one who witnessed it—made him strangely happy.

 

Only him.

 

Was it considered as lucky?

 

“Hooo...” Kevin joined the long chorus with the other audience when the movie ended. “Ah, such a sweet story...” Kevin shoved his long eye lashes before his tear came down. Being sentimentil toward everything he would cry easily. Another point to add the list of feminine Kevin. “Oh, thank you, hyung..” he thanked Soohyun for the handkerchief.

 

Soohyun comforted himself on his chair. Didn’t bother to follow the other audience who were already leave the theatre. “Just take your time. We’re still have more than a half hour for making it home. Dongho said there’s traffic on their way”

 

“Thanks for accompanying me, hyung. I wouldn’t able to see the premiere if you weren’t here with me” Kevin told Soohyun with his little voice. Not because of he was afraid for the other to question his manly voice—maybe not that manly but not that girly either, it was just Kevin—but it was his unique way for telling how much his gratitude toward the other. Moreover, because it was Soohyun. No, Kevin wouldn’t add more than these. “Hyung, thank you...”

 

“Nope. It’s nothing” Soohyun was meant to mention about him doing the leader’s regular job but there was slight different meaning on Kevin’s word earlier. And wait, did Kevin face become red? So his own face now. Was it because Kevin’s appearance that made him felt like facing a shy girl? “He-hey, let’s go home...”

 

Kevin nodded, walking behind him toward the exit entrance. “Oh, wait, hyung. I left the leftover popcorn behind. Just wait here...”

 

“Ke—“

 

“Omo~ Soohyun-ie!!!”

 

Soohyun froze in his place. Who was she? How could she recognize him in such disguise?

 

A warm hug enveloped him. “Oh...” Soohyun finally could tell who she was. “Hyunri noona?”

 

“I knew it was you!!” The noona from Soohyun’s mother stated proudly. She was in her uniform as she worked here as information girl. “We’re always together before you’ve became famous and appeared on television, remember? I knew you like I knew myself. So, you’ve on your holiday, uh? Ow, is that wig?” She pinched Soohyun’s cheek but his dongsaeng successfully dodged her attack. “Uh, right, you didn’t come alone, did you?”

 

NO HELL WAY!!!

 

Soohyun blocked Hyunri’s view to the theatre, not letting her spotted Kevin—er, the Sica version. She was Kevin’s fan since debut till now. So it wasn’t hard to tell who did she expect to be here now. “Kevin... where’s Kevin? He’s here?”

 

“A...”

 

“You’re with him, right?” Hyunri tried to escape from Soohyun, finding Kevin herself. 

 

“Noo-Noona.. he’s not...”

 

Hyunri didn’t bulge. “So it was Dongho? Eli? AJ? Hoon? Kiseop?”

 

“Hyung...”

 

The other didn’t see what was coming so he walked to Soohyun’s direction leisurely. Soohyun was never felt this much horror in his life. Their disguise felt so-so-so much worst as he thought Hyunri noona would capture their image or maybe just Kevin alone. The beautiful Kevin, the pretty Kevin, the ‘Sica’ Kevin.

 

It would be the biggest scandal in universe, more than Hyun Bin’s latest girlfriend.

 

Hyunri noona pointed Kevin. “Soohyun-ie, is that..”

 

“Run!”

 

Without second thought, Soohyun pulled Kevin to run with him. Fastest as they could, when Kevin was still spacing out about everything just now. As Soohyun told him to run, he would run. Because it was Soohyun, enough question.

 

* * *

 

“Hyung..” Kevin nudged Soohyun’s shoulder—actually the sleepy Soohyun.

 

Soohyun blinked his eyes repeatedly to shoo his sleepiness away. He took Kevin’s cell phone from the owner and paid attention to its content. An update from some KISSME tumblr. His eyes almost popped from its socket when he read the title.

 

Big outstanding title.

 

“What the hell..” Soohyun’s voice stucked in his throat.

 

The title was : OUR LEADER IS DATING ON THEATRE!!!

 

There were some picture along the post, himself running down the hall with a blonde girl. Too fast so the girl’s face blurred, barely to recognize. The tag itself was ‘scandal’.

 

“H-hyung...” Kevin called him worriedly. More or less, he was the main star in this news, not Soohyun. “Hyung, please, say something..”

 

Soohyun gave back Kevin’s cell phone with blank look. He didn’t feel conscious, didn’t want to think anything just yet. He wanted to do something but didn’t know what it was. He was just silently resting his head on his seat and looking the scenery outside the taxi.

 

Maybe he wasn’t that lucky.

 

Tomorrow was gonna be a long, long, long day.

 

 

 

END

 

---

hyu.. thanks for reading..