1/2

Ippeoyeo~

 

warning : for disturbing yet full cracking content (haha) and bad gramatical-tenses—just note me on comment section then I’ll correct it right away.

This is for U-Kiss and their latest comeback (huff, still not making it this time around, I really thought they’re deserve a winning stage since 0330, just so you know..) My bias is Kevin.  Love him since his debut as Xing member.

The eyeliner Kevin is the best!

 

---

 

After practice that day, U-Kiss member were just lazing around the dorm. Then, Dongho had a great idea, taking his band mates to an art museum with discount coupon that he got from his friend. Kevin was not interested at first, but that could be a brilliant idea to make him out of the dorm because he had nothing to do—really nothing other than being lazy around his laptop or comics that he had memorized word by word.

 

Dongho and two other members, Hoon and AJ, were gone into traditional art gallery right away while Eli and Kiseop finally decided to go to abstract art gallery, leaving Soohyun and Kevin who had a same thought that museum tour was really boring.

 

“Hyung!” Kevin clung to the side of Soohyun who was flipped museum catalogs in slow motion, beside vending machine. Same as Kevin, his hyung only thought that this was a great idea because being outside dorm kind of chilled down his nerve.

 

He pushed Kevin away from his shoulder like dandruff. He already knew when Kevin acting like this, then the rest indeed was something surprising. “Please, don’t say unusual this time” he said.

 

Kevin smiled widely. “Does going to the movie sound like a strange idea?”

 

Soohyun pulled down his black glasses. “Ha?”

 

“Kaja, let’s go to the movies, hyung. We haven’t so much fun in here, right?”

 

“Wait a minute!” Soohyun held Kevin’s arm. “Are you crazy? What about the other? Don’t forget, we’ve came here with manager hyung. If he’ve found out... MFFT “

 

Kevin looked around and sighed with a relief. Manager hyung wasn’t around at the moment, probably went outside to smoke. He understood that he wasn’t a kind bodyguard or babysitter or something and, sometime, member need to be given a little space to enjoy their life as a normal grown up teenagers.

 

“Puah..” Soohyun who had silenced by Kevin long finger—taste like strawberry—stepped back. His eyes gone wider. “You want to go to the movies?”

 

“Ne...” Kevin nodded excitedly. “Avatar is out today. Because we happened to come out today then let's... “

 

“Aish! Manager hyung will be angry when—“

 

“I’d say we go home earlier because I have stomachache, but.. maybe it’ll be suspicious when I'm home alone so... hyung, you have to come with me. You’re the leader and surely he’ll believe you. Come on, hyung... “

 

Soohyun chuckled. Funny. Kevin would always bring the ‘leader’ thing when it came to something he couldn’t do. And why did it so hard to say 'NO' to this dongsaeng? Unlike Dongho, Kevin’s nagging face was like bewitched him to become weak and lose common sense.

 

Just like today.

 

He didn’t say anything and let Kevin taking the lead.

 

* * *

 

“A... ehem, what is the meaning of all this? “ Soohyun scratched his brow. ‘Something’ very odd was standing before him and actually it was Kevin who was wearing a long blond wig, super big sunglasses, and long coat—no need any preparation for the lower part because skinny jeans already made Kevin’s long leg shaped like a girl’s. If you didn’t take a second glance, you would think he was Jessica from SNSD, Kevin’s girl alike ambition. Remember Star King’s episode where Kevin acted like Jessica, a model from San Fransisco, to beat the real Jessica? “Um... is that lipstick? “

 

Kevin corner of his mouth. “Lip gloss. My sister said this color is the new black. Is it too light? Too bold? I’ll redo it then”

 

“No, no. You don’t have to...” Soohyun cleared his throat again. What kind of boy that would talk about lip gloss with his sister? And that boy also learned some make-up do? Was it some kind of joke? “I mean, I think it's way too much. Not only the lip gloss but all of these! Why don’t we wear a hat and sunglasses like usual?”

 

“And caught up so easily? I do need a new disguise, hyung, and with this... I won’t  be recognized” Kevin pulled something from his bag. A guy’s wig. Its bright blond color made Soohyun wondering if he would look like some kind of foreign with that. Eli had it around ‘Bingeul Bingeul’ promotion. “This is for you..”

 

“What? I don’t need one!”

 

“Hyung, please. It’s for our safety”

 

Right. Their popularity with U-Kiss had a very big impact on the member. They were no longer moving freely in open space with their bare face because some people would make a fuss or yell hysterically at them and asked for taking picture together, autograph, shaking hand, or hugging. Of course, U-Kiss member realized that was price to pay for their popularity, but privacy was still ‘something’ for them. They were still need it. So it wasn’t a peculiar to see Soohyun, Kevin, Eli, Hoon, Kiseop, AJ, or Dongho wore the super high scarf, a hat that was too deep, and big black sunglasses. That was a legitimate sign that they wanted to be left alone.

 

Don’t forget about the accident when Dongho was gone to convenient store with a mask, then this school girl scolded him with non-stop paparazzi mode flashes and made him back to dorm with a state of panic disorder. So Kevin was right to choose a new prop for his disguise. It was for his comfort, more importantly, his safety. Their safety.

 

Soohyun couldn’t argue much then when Kevin put the blond wig on him. Acting like a professional, the younger took a final step with hairspray, styling it a little. “Well, I don’t know, Kevin. I’m not sure this will work” Soohyun said with his latest look. Sure he was like a foreigner—with his girlfriend in man’s bathroom.

 

“Do you still know it was me?” Kevin twisted his long blond wig with naughty gesture from some girl band. Not leaving Soohyun a time to think as he his glossy lips sensually.

 

Having no idea where Kevin learned all of these seductive tricks, Soohyun cleared his throat harshly to calm himself down. His heartbeat was pounding like crazy, making him hard to breathe. Kevin was so pretty and, strangely, Soohyun found him attractive, not mention his gender himself. It wasn’t new because they had kind of talked about this with the member, about Kevin being little too pretty to be a boy. Dongho playfully thrown a joke that he would be his ideal type if Kevin was reborned as a girl.

 

Soohyun himself would easily nod if someone said Kevin was more beautiful than any girl band member he knew.

 

Hey, did he just say it out loud?

 

“Aigoo ~” Kevin smiled shyly as he fixed his hair on bathroom mirror. “I used to hate that compliment. It felt like an abuse and I’ve beaten some kid because of it, long time ago. But now... I’m kind of used to it!” Kevin laughed so cheerfully. Soohyun spaced a moment because of Kevin’s english. “Ah, this is fun, you know. Cherry flavors...” Kevin showed his lip gloss bar. “Want some?”

 

“He-hey, we’ll go to movies or not?” Soohyun blurted out.

 

“What do think I prepare all of this for?” Kevin linked his arm on Soohyun’s. “Now, for the scenario, let’s play an act. You, the boyfriend, take his girl to the movie date”

 

“Do we have to?”

 

“Yes” Kevin swayed his hair, felling extremely comfortable doing it. “Come on. There’s no time left. We should go back before eight—as Dongho texted that the rest of member will go to bath house and meat restaurant for dinner before head back to dorm. Take it or leave it”

 

Who was Kevin to push him to do as he told?

 

Then again, Soohyun was weaken by Kevin’s nagging act.

 

It was an OK because at least his ‘girlfriend’ was kind of splendid.

 

* * *

 

“Two tickets for avatar on 06.00 PM” Soohyun told the locket girl. He glanced at her a times to check if the girl would feel familiar by his presence but sadly, she wasn’t. Maybe his wig was hiding his identity very well, so there was nothing to feel disappointed for, right? “Um, can you give us the middle one?”

 

“I’m sorry. There’s only the backseat left” She pointed at the place. The middle gave a best view, not the front seat that would make your neck cramp for sure, not mention the backseat that would be the best spot for some couple to do anything but paid attention to the movie. “But if you want to take the airing on 08.00 PM—“

 

Kevin cut them off, “we take the backseat. Don’t we, honey?”

 

The locket girl saw Kevin with long intense gaze. Did she... no, Soohyun then realized it was more like disgusted look by ‘honey’, as it said in English with a ily provoking tone. Also, Soohyun made a quick guess that the girl obviously jealous with Kevin’s beauty. He had no idea why did he feel proud of it.

 

“Yes, please. The backseat...” Soohyun handed over the cash.

 

“Hurry, honey, we wouldn’t make it to buy some snack”

 

Kevin took Soohyun’s arm, pulling him from ticket booth and made a fast step to the door. Soohyun stopped him immediately, asking why they were rushing when there was still much time left until 06.00 PM. And didn’t Kevin say he wanted to buy some snack earlier?

 

Kevin didn’t answer him, keeping his pace until they reached the waiting chair. He folded his arm in front of his chest, sulking.

 

“What happened with your sullenness, uh?” he asked the so suddenly unhappy Kevin. The younger’s  lips formed a pout just now. His annoying look could have meant something. “What is it? You’re so enthusiastic earlier..”

 

“Hyung, I’m your girlfriend, remember?”

 

What? “U-uh..” Soohyun nodded stupidly. “So?”

 

“Why did you flirting with that locket girl?”

 

“I’m... what?” Soohyun laughed. “Kevin, I’m not flirting with anyone!”

 

“You are. You’re looking her for such a long time”

 

“No, I’m not, Kevin. Please—“

 

“By the way, I’m not Kevin. Call me Sica...”

 

“Stop joking around!” The leader took a long sigh. “I’m sorry okay..” This fight made him think that they were a couple. A real one. HEY, WAIT A MINUTE! Why should Kevin feel jealous when they exactly weren’t a couple? And was he just said sorry? For WHAT? Soohyun felt like a dumb for his serious overreaction as he caught red handed cheating by his girl. “Okay, this is weird, Kevin. I’m not playing again. Let’s just go buy snack and—“

 

Kevin snorted. Then laughed. Loudly.

 

“Hyung...”

 

“What are you laughing at?” Soohyun snapped him angrily. “This is not funny, Kevin Woo!”

 

“I know, I know” he said sorry a couple of times. “This is fun, hyung. I’ve made her, the ticket girl, jealous. And I’ve tricked you just now” His laughter faded away as he shifted his seat. Taking a long breath, Kevin took a mirror from his bag and combed his long hair—wig—with his long finger. “If I were a girl, I’ll be the possessive one. I wouldn’t let my boyfriend have a single time with other girl”

 

Soohyun surpressed his laughter. “No, Kevin, you’re not. You’re not a girl and you’re not gonna have a boyfriend. So—“

 

“You’re my ideal type though, hyung”

 

THUMP..

 

THUMP..

 

THUMP..

 

There was something wrong with Soohyun’s body reaction. He failed to hide his shyness as his cheek felt burned. Before Kevin realized something, Soohyun turned his head to the other way. Maybe he was too confused, too absorbed by this scenario, too captivated to resist the beautiful Kevin, too— 

 

“Ah, hyung, hold on a sec...” Kevin took out his cell phone and directed the camera on himself and Soohyun, with him tilted his head half way as if he rested comfortably on the main vocalist’s shoulder and put his point finger on his chin cutely. “Ow, great...” Kevin showed his selca to Soohyun, showing that the latter forgot to smile generously. But didn’t care as he stated, “We’re a good couple..”

 

“Yes...” Soohyun said almost unaudible.

 

 

..to be continued

 

---

and we're talking about this..

cr : allkpop

really, someone should sue him for being too pretty..