Two

We break up

 

02. After the break up. 

 

“I hate her!” Eunbi said as she leaned on the couch and look up at the ceiling. 


“You don’t hate her, you just can’t forget her and you want her to pay off what she did to you.” The doctor said. 


“No. I’ve forget about her. But the feeling is so uncomfortable when she is around, when the others are badmouthing about her and her new girlfriend. I mean, how come she dates a very young kid? I mean, 8 years younger. That’s crazy.” 


“It’s not crazy, love is love. Remember? She is 5 years younger than you. 


“Yeah but it’s different, okay? It’s weird.”


“It’s weid to see her with another girl because usually you’re the one with her.” 


“Doctor, I’m here to consult with you not to hear you confronting that I still love her.” 


The doctor took of her glasses, “Well, do you?”


Eunbi looked at her doctor and sighed, “No. Of course not, I have a new girlfriend now.


“You have a new girlfriend but it doesn’t mean she could really replace Sakura.” 


Eunbi covered her ears with her palms, “Oh, don’t mention her name.”


“Okay, so...What do you want me to tell you now?” 


“Tell me how to stop the feeling of hating her. We’re not talking for nine months, even if we are, mostly offending each other. She turned into a very cold person and she’s getting further and further from me.


“What’s the problem then? You said you don’t love her anymore.”


“But I don’t want us to become like this. We had a very good relationship in the past. It’s not worth it if us end up like this, hating each other...”

 

 

“Honey, pass me those earrings.” A hot girl with red lipstick and thick make up said to the another girl who’s half standing behind her. 


“Wich one?” Eunbi asked as she took a pair of earrings on the bed.


“Wich one do you think match me tonight?” 


“These.” Eunbi passed her a pair, the most simple and elegant one.


“These? You sure? It’s a big night tonight. I want to look good in front of your colleagues.” She is looking at herself in front of the mirror while trying to match the earrings with the dress she is wearing. 


Lee Chaeyeon it is. She is Eunbi’s new girlfriend. They had been dating for six months. Chaeyeon is a wonderful dancer and and, well, not all were flowers, in her past she used to dance in streaptease nightclubs, so she is popularly recognized by local men. 


“You already look so perfect, baby. Besides, it’s not like I’m gonna win tonight.” Eunbi said, pretending to be humble. But inside her heart, she knows for sure she’s gonna win this . She’s been running for this. The biggest female solo, surely she will win.


Eunbi put on her dress, helped by the housemaid. Chaeyeon stood up and started circling around her girlfriend’s perfect figure. She smiled proudly at her and gave a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’m gonna drink you up all night....can’t wait.” She whispered seductively. 


The housemaid is in the most awkward position and situation ever but she is definily already used o this. 


Eunbi is grinning like a ert. “If I win tonight, you can do anything to me.” 


“No...” Chaeyeon stood up in front of her and kissed her, “If you win tonight, I’ll surrender to you.” She is giggling next to Eunbi’s ear because she knows that’s best way to ual arousal. 


Eunbi let go of a hum before she noticed her housemaid is stealing glance at them, she smiled awkwardly as she made some space between Chaeyeon they’re way too close.


“It’s time to go.” Eunbi said. 


MAMA is not a usual award. It’s very important event in music industry. 

Eunbi go out of the limo with Chaeyeon by her side, dressing fabulously. Flashes start to attack them as they appeared on public together. Everybody knows they’re dating each other. Eunbi is very striaghforward and she is quite open about her private life, especially her ual orientation, she is very proud of if and her fans support her with everything. They’re posing together on the red carpet for some minutes until they went inside the building led by some guards.

Eunbi wrapped her hand around Chaeyeon’s waist and smiled at her, “It’s great, right?” She said after they entered the huge halll with an amazing stage in the front. There are some tables served for VIP the artists who are nominated for the awarads. And the regular concert seats at the back, thousand seats are almost all filled by people who are gonna watch the event. 


Chaeyeon smirked, “You really are the queen of showing off, Kwon Eunbi.” She replied her they’re walking toward the seats among those neat tables. 

Then they’re suddenly chanting when two people appeared in public. Eunbi turned around to see who’s there. She smirked witnessing what is happing meters away from her. 


Chaeyeon moved closer to her, “I bet she has already slept with him.” 


Eunbi shook her head and grinned, “Not, it’s impossible. He’s like a brother to us.” She denied Chaeyeon’s opinion.


Sakura is dressing like a real goddess with killer high-heels and perfect dress. She is linking arm with their best friend, Kang Daniel, the fenomal rap-singer with uncountable fans all over the world. 


“Looks like someone is not able to bring her new lover.” Eunbi murmured when they’re getting closer to her, well, Daniel, is meant to greet Eunbi and her new girlfriend but Sakura also got dragged along since they were coming together and all. 


Sakura scowled at Eunbi secretly, knowing that she was talking about her. Yeah, Sakura is not able to bring her new lover, no, the actual thing is, she is not able to show off her new relationship and lover in public because the press will be exploding like nuclear bomb.


Sakura is dating and idol from a rookie group, well, the most favorite member in that group of the year. They are eight years apart between them. Kim Minjoo or Minju, the lovely visual, the sweet singer and the dorkiest creature. That’s why people like her the fans are crazy, so you get what I mean, if their relationship status gone public, like I said, explosion. 


“Hello, Chae, pretty as always.” Daniel said as he kissed Chaeyeon’s cheek in friendly way, then he looked at Eunbi cynically, “You . You ignored my calls.” He said to his best friend.


Eunbi shrugged, “You know I’ve been very busy taking care of my album.” She told him the truth. She released a single nine months ago, exactly a month after she announced the break up. 


“Oh and that song you made and sang. It was brilliant...I wonder where did you get the inspiration from?” Daniel glanced at Sakura who is being quiet all the time next to him.


Eunbi can’t get angry with in front of these people, so she is saving the energy to yell at Daniel for tonight when there are no people around.


“Hi, Sakura, I haven’t seen you around.” Eunbi said.


“Yeah, I’m glad I haven’t seen you around too.” Answered Sakura with a fake smile. 


Eunbi found it a bit irritating. She has not been having a good relationship with Sakura since the break up. They barely talk to each other, they’ve deleted each other’s contacts and they always act mad in front of the press who are still questioning about the relationship the two had.


“Well I’m confused here, Sakura. You’re not a singer, you’re an actress. You shouldn’t be here without invitation. Did your toy girlfriend send you one?”


Sakura bit her bottom lip and also tried not to get andry in front of the public. She decided to fake another smiles that irrates her ex more. “Daniel invited me here.” 


Daniel smiled, “I invited her, Eunbi. Just mind your own business besides I love you guys and I do hope so much that you would make up each other. I’m not taking sides.” He said and rubbed Sakura’s bare shoulder, to calm her down.


“Yeah, honey you should not say mean things to her.” Chaeyeon is cooperating with Daniel. “I’m sorry, Sakura-ssi, I mean, Sakura-san.”


Sakura smiled back at her and thanking lord for not giving Eunbi an girlfriend otherwise she’s gonna get bullied even more now. “Whatever, Eunbi. I’m happy with my life now so stop it.” 


“Stop what?” Eunbi is smirking.


Daniel who noticed the tense and worsening atmosphere, decided to walk away from them bofore something bad happen. 

“I can’t stand her. Why can’t she stop sticking her nose on my life? Why does she care anyway?” Sakura is mumbling. 


Daniel smiled, “She still cares. You should be glad about that, means you’re still unforgettable.” 


“Blablabla, Daniel, she is not like that. She just like to tease me because she hates me because I break up with her in a unplesant way.” 


“You shoudn’t have done that then, so apologize to her and everything is gonna get better. She will stop teasing you.” 


“Hell no. I’m not apologizing to her. It’s all her fault.” Sakura crossed her arms and rolling her eyes. 


Daniel just groaned, “You know, it’s really hard to have two friends with the same character like you and Eunbi. Both of you are stubborn, yet both of you still obviously care about each other...” 


“Daniel! Stop! Stop talking about Eunbi, she is nobody to me now.” 


“Well, she is still my friend.” 


“That’s right, she is your friend, not mine.” 


Daniel frowned, “This is weird, Eunbi said exactly the same thing to me.” 


Sakura yelled, “I beg you to stop talking about her.” 


“Your baby girl is here...” Daniel muttered as he leaned closer to his friend’s face.


Sakura can’t help but smile. “She’s amazing, isn’t she?


Daniel sighed, “She is a kid.” 


“Shut up! I love her.” Sakura said with a love smile that made Daniel feel a little bit sick because he is really against Sakura’s new relationship with that 8 years youger kid, he thinks it’s a dangerous thing to date Minju. 


“It’s a shame you can’t come to her and kiss her in public, I know you really want to do that.” Daniel stated.


Sakura is not listening to him because she is looking straight toward the girl who is walking to her direction with a friendly smile. Minju bowed at both like a normal junior respecting the seniors.


“You look breathtaking, unnie.” Minju said to Sakura and winked in the end.


Sakura smiled, “Thanks, baby. I have something for you and I gave it to your manager so he could deliver to you.” 


Sakura could notice Daniel’s annoyed face but she just doesn’t care as usual.


“What is it?” Minju is getting excited. 


“You’ll see.” Sakura replied.


Minju looked around and found her fellow members are already seated on their seat then she looked at Sakura sadly.

“I’m sorry, Sakura unnie, I have to go.” She said and hug Sakura lightly then her eyes met Daniel’s flaming eyes but Minju also doesn’t care. She even stick her tongue out to provoke Daniel.


Daniel clenched his teeth but he can’t do anything it.  

Minju left but her presence still makes Sakura smiling like a kid falling in love. 


Daniel groaned. He is speechless.

 

+++

 

i posted two at a time because they were ready... 

see ya.