The Poker Face

Inevitably You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

", my food!"

"Fck, my shirt and shoes too?"

The expression of anger was clearly shown on the face of the said man. What the hell with the bad luck he encountered today and it was all because of this particular person in front of him. Well, fck.

"I'm so sorry. It was my mistake. Let me help you clean all of this. Ohh, don't worry I'm gonna pay the compensation, too".

Such a smooth response from Kim Jisoo, all thanks to the struggle life of an auditor where she got cursed here and there plus the pressure of deadlines, she unconsciously developed the professional skill of dealing with human, except the '​​​​​​'Seunghoon oppa thing".

She knew she ed up big time but what did the motivational book told her? In a case of two persons being in argument, be the cool one when the other is the opposite of you. The key word, 'poker face' and yes, she was applying them when she directed the person she knocked just now to the nearest seat as it is proven that change in position could stabilize the mood especially when you are angry.

"Are you in hurry? If not, how about you have a seat first while I clean up all this mess? Umm perhaps you need to call your manager to bring new outfit, Dean-ssi? And if you want me to pay for new outfit, it's okay too". Jisoo calmly offered. 

Miraculously, the man proceeded to the seating area as per instructed by Kim Jisoo. "This really came prepared, huh? Did she have any experience in this kind of thing? A bodyguard? A manager? No, no, no, she looked fragile though. But jeez, where the hell did she put her eyes to cause all this mess? Urghh my favourite shirt though and I'm hungry as fck...Oh, ! I need to call hyung!"

Still looking at the said figure who was helping the staff cleaning the floor and then buying the exact items for compensation, he noticed something. It was not only him who was covered in ice cream and drenched his shoes in milk but her too!

"Hyung, can you bring woman outfit too? Heize's size. I don't know, maybe you can borrow from her?"

 

 

*****************************************************

 

 

Jisoo practically dead inside because of the overwhelmed feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter