The News

Inevitably You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, I swear your dark circles could compete with pandas! Don't you sleep?"

"Jennie, it's peak period. We auditors barely get any sleep at times like this. We are rare species that can only be found on certain months of the year. So enjoy this panda look of mine while it lasts, okay!"

Jennie chuckled at the last sentence before she held her best friend's shoulder, "ohh, so it's Miss Panda now?"

"Yes. Miss Jennie the celebrity is actually befriended a panda. Don't you feel special?"

"Gosh, stop it! I'm tired of laughing so much!"

"Okay, okay..unless you have a gossip worth my silence then..."

Jennie cut before Jisoo could continue her sentence, "I saw GD and Taeyeon sunbaenim kissing".

"Ouhh...ohh whatttttttttttt? As of BIGBANG's GD and SNSD's Taeyeon?" 

"Yeah", Jennie nonchalantly answered.

This time Jisoo couldn't control her curiosity anymore, "okay, spill the tea".

"You know I was invited to the army event right? Taeyeon sunbaenim too. Supposedly, it was my turn after her but there were some technical problems so, I went to my van to get my make up redone. And....there it was. I saw them. Kissing each other like there is no tomorrow".

"Dudeeeeeeeee, seriously? Oh my god, now how could I compete with Taeyeon unnie?"

"Hello, like you have any chance with GD sunbaenim"

"Heyyy, GD recognizes me okay! I was in every event and he once patted my head! I even sent him to the military base last year so I'm 79.34% sure he knows me as his most dedicated fan".

"And where does the other 20.66% go to?"

"I'm being realistic with my figures......Gosh, but seriously, those two? I had never expected that. Anyway, I'm happy for him. At least, he has somebody who really loves him through thick and thin".

"Jeez, you sound like you have dated him before"

"Mentally, yes so it does count"

"Whatever.......oh, by the way, their manager asked me to keep it as a secret so if this goes out, I know it's you".

"Unfair! Jennie, you..."

Jennie took something out from her bag before she continued, "these are vip passes for Taeyeon sunbaenim, EXO, Red Velvet and NCT upcoming concert. Take it or leave it".

Jisoo smiled widely, "seems like having a celebrity friend is quite useful, huh?"

 

 

*******************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter