Lies and Loving yourself.

My inspiration is LOVE.

Sometimes in life, all we need are answers. We often think something wrong about ourselves when some things are confusing us. When we have questions in our heads that don't have answers, We blame ourselves in a situation that doesn't have good results. 

What did I do wrong?

Am I not good enough?

Did I not treat you right?

Was I bad?

Did I say something that offended you?

These are some of the questions that we often ask ourselves that we can't answer, and we linger to these thoughts so much that it ended destroying us and or damaging our self-esteem.

In life, all we need are satisfying answers that can put ourselves at peace. Some may find peace in ignoring things and shrugging them all off but come to think of it isn't it amazing that all these times you have been looking for answers and now you have finally found it, and by seeing it you have finally given yourself the inner peace that you have always wanted? 

I can tell that I am at peace at some point in my life now. I can finally say I can move on and close another chapter of my life and start a new one. I was touched and finally realized that I was worth so much that I could think now. I realized that even for a brief moment, I found love and received a little from him. Knowing that he has to stop what we had because he respected me as a woman and he decided to just keep the burden to himself means a lot to me. He knows we can never be together because he is and still associated with someone he thought could not continue what we have because it will destroy me. That's respect and I really really appreciate that. Some people would care less about what other people would feel just to get what they want because I know that's how I felt. I was willing to be with him whatever his situation he is in right now. He stopped what we have because he thought I don't deserve to be treated that way, and I was touched. He should have told me earlier, but I WAS TOUCHED and thankful. It made me love him even more honestly, but it made me realized I am finally ready to let him go, and he will always be part of my good memories and my life. Thank you!

 

 

-------------------update August 2020----------------

Ok so I may have wrote this one last year and it took me a year to update this. So it turned out the information I wrote above is a LIE. I got the information from an Ex friend that I later found out how a big fat liar she is. So I am pretty sure those are all lies but never the less I still thank the time I have spent with her.

In terms of my feelings for him. As I am writing this I know I still have feeling for the man. Darn it! But I am not in pain anymore. I just smile when I think of him. I still wish to see him again though but even if we ever get to see each other again I know things will always be hard between us, hmmm hard? nmore like impossible should be the correct word to use. Probably just looking at him from a far? well it's okay I guess to not even see him at all...i mean the man will always have a special place in my heart. He will never be forgotten it's just that things are better off as what they are right now. I mean I have totally accepted that we can never be together, heck even from the start I know what we had was a ing mistake even If I wasn't aware of his relationship with another woman. The thought of him still comes ones in a while, but I just wish him all the best in life. 

No regrets, no bitterness don't get me wrong. I mean those experience with him molded me to who I am today. The pain, the sorrow, the tears all those are what made me stronger today. All the things that happened to me for the past years paved the way for me to finding myself. I finally was able to go out of my shell and be the best version of ME. I wasn't an easy journey I tell you. Nothing in life come's easy but you get to learn a lot and get courage from every hardships you have and will experience. I am happy now, I am single, I have friends that are true. At this point of my life i have stopped dwelling in the past and just think about what the future could offer. New opportunity, career, new love life, etc I am excited to face them all, because i know that loving yourself more will give you all the courage you need to face whatever hindrances life will give to you in order for you to reach whatever you need to reach in life. So I would say "Bring it on motherers, I am not afraid of you!!" ;) ;) ;)