Surprise

Definitely the Best Day of My Life

3rd Person POV

It's been 2 days since the clinic incident, and the other members definitely caught up to what was happening. 

"Unnie!" A loud voice echoed through the Apartment's corridors while loud steps of running can be heard startling Eunbi whom was unlocking their dorm room.

"What is it Yena?, and please mind your volume! We aren't the only ones living in this complex you know!" Eunbi replied with an authoritative voice making the latter tremble in embarrassment. As she apologetically looked at Eunbi then shook her head down while slowing down her phase. Eunbi just smiled at the sight of the intimidated girl. She let out a light giggle as she swung the door of their room open. A few minutes passed and one by one Dorm 2 is now filled with 10 girls huddled at the middle of the receiving area of their dorm.

Eunbi has called the girls excluding Sakura and Chaeyeon. It was a secret meeting per say. She held this, so called MEETING to discuss the current situation that Sakura and Chaeyeon are at.

"Unnie! So what do we need to do? It's just been 2 days and it's starting to feel uncomfortable seeing Kkura-Unnie and Chaeyeon-Unnie like that. They are literally avoiding each other!!" A girl with small frame and somehow sharp tongue uttered.

Eunbi looked at Nako and sighed. She was also thinking. It's unusual to see Sakura and Chaeyeon like this, well unusual is not the word to be used actually the right word would be weird. Yes Chaeyeon and Sakura are being weird for god knows what reason it is. For the Nth time Eunbi just sighed and looked up still thinking what to do with the two girls.

"How about we go camping! Then we place them in the same freaking tent so they can sort out what is going on between them." a girl whom has been holding a bag of chips butted in. 

"Hyewon Unnie! That's a good idea" The girl with pink colored hair replied. 

"Kwangbae! Scratch that camping! That's so cliché ya'know. How bout' we peretnd to go on a group lunch and invite them, but the twist is we won't be coming over. The only ones to be left at the resto is the two." A ducky also joined the conversation stating cliché romcom scenario.

As the girls heard Yena's suggestion they burst out laughing, saying that they would more likely go with Hyewon's plan than do such romcom antics. Yena just pouted in reply and faced Eunbi whom has been looking up the ceiling for quite a while now. 

Suddenly...

"Aaaaah! That's it!" Eunbi suddenly screamed startling the other girls whom has been teasing Yena bacause of her what she called greatest plan.

The members looked at Eunbi with confusion, in return Eunbi gave out a smirk. The girls suddenly felt chills running down their spine. It reeks off the word trouble. The girls synchronized a head shake indicating that they are not agreeing to whatever plan the eldest has come up with. 

"No Unnie! The last time you made a plan about something Yena and Sakura ended up locking their selves on their respective rooms for 3 consecutive days." 
Eunbi pouted at Hyewon's statement. 

You might be thinking what it was right. Actually A few months ago, Yena was literally bored to death so she asked Eunbi what to do apparently Sakura also feels the same sentiment as Yena so both of them just asked Eunbi what is the best thing to do. Suddenly Eunbi got a bright idea. She called the other girls saying that they should buckle Yena and Sakura on a freaking chair. The girls did as they were instructed because they thought it was funny and interesting. The two fought but to no avail they failed so they just let the other members strap them on a chair after that Eunbi gave them a menacing smile. The two already know that they just actually made the biggest mistake of their lives. Eunbi then got her laptop and made Yena and sakura watch cringey couples compilation videos for hours. They hated such videos. After Eunbi finished her so called plan the two just went straight to their respective room and lock themselves their. When anyone would come up to them they would be saying some inaudible words creeping out everyone and Eunbi was delighted since the sight was really comedic for her.

"Yah! Kang-chan! It's not like I did something life threatening! They are just over reacting ya'know, besides the videos I showed them are cute!" Eunbi stated as if she was defending herself from a past sin. 
Yena on the other hand was not pleased, she was actually saying inaudible things when she remembers that very moment. Eunbi noticed it and cracked up. Yena glared at her and just sighed after. 

After a few minutes of uproar they started to settle down. Eunbi then explained what to do. They would be going with Kang-chan's little plan.

They hurriedly check on their schedules to see if they have time to act out that little plan of theirs and to their luck they have a 3 day rest the week after. Eunbi gave out a little smirk and said in a menacing tone "This will be fun." 

Again the girls started to be crept out of Eunbi's little shinanegan. 

On the other dorm...

Chaeyeon's POV

"Where's everyone?" I stated once I've entered our dorm. I didn't expect the dorm to be empty. No one said they would be going out after the practice. 

I just shrugged it off, then started preparing some snacks just incase the girls came  back hungry. I went to the kitchen and started cooking ramyeon when suddenly i heard the dorm door open. I immediately wipe my hands on the hand towel placed on the oven's handle and started walking towards the door to greet whoever was the person who entered the room. 

I got startled to see Sakura. Ofcourse who wouldn't be. 2 days ago I just out of the blue kissed her. I don't know what got into me that moment but, I am lowkey regretting what happened.

As I was reminiscing what happened a somehow light sighed escaped my mouth.

Sakura's POV

I decided to stay a bit later than everyone, and the reason was because I've been avoiding Chaeyeon for quite a while now. It's not because I hated what she did. It's just. I don't know. We both know that what we have is more than friendship but we actually don't label it, aside from that the main reason is I get really embarrassed infront of her, ever since that incident. I just can't take off my eyes on her lips. It sounds creepy but I can't help it. Her soft lips, I can still feel them as they touch mine. It's euphoric! Anyhow, let's stop the reminiscing and get back to the present moment where I am here in the dorm alone with chaeyeon. YES that's right we are ALONE! ALL ALONE! Me, Miyawaki Sakura and her, Lee Chaeyeon are ALONE! In this dorm!. My heart started racing and my thoughts are scattered everywhere. I started to feel my rugged breathing. We are alone! That sentence kept repeating in my mind as if I was anticipating something. 
I started to feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks. Im aware that I am about to be as red as a tomato but, I can't seem to find a ways to not look at her while my brain is on a state of panic. 

"Uuuuuuhm...Hi." I suddenly got out of my trance as I heard an angelic voice greeting me with awkwardness on her tone.

I suddenly smiled at her then divert my eyes towards the sofa, because anymore eye contact, and I'll be sure to pounce on her like a wolf eyeing on it's prey. 
The room became silent again. It was really awkward. The tension keeps on rising, but I cannot utter a word back. I am indeed a coward. As that thought brushed my mind I started ruffling my hair and sighed.

Chaeyeon's POV

It's awkward silence again, and now she's ruffling her hair. What should I do! I guess she really hates me because of that. Damn! Im now regretting what I did. I was talking to my head when I felt a soft touch on my cheeks and lifting my head up.
Suddenly...

Sakura's POV

She's staring at me as if she's in deep regret then she slowly shook her head down eyeing her foot. What the hell! Don't look at me like that! It hurts when I see you with that regretful look. I was really furious and hurt at that very sight. Because of that I gathered up every inch of courage I have. I don't care anymore if this will end up good or not but, I just can't let her have those eyes of regret everytime she's looking at me. 

After a little time of battling with myself I've made my mind. I slowly walked towards her and cupped her cheeks. Slowly lifting her head up. I stared at her for a couple of seconds then I slightly stand on my toes. As my face slowly approached hers, I can feel her warmth. It was relaxing, I felt secured and safe. It was like I was meant to recieve such warmth. Our faces are just a few centimeters away from each other. Personal space is now gone and I can now feel her ragged breaths hitting my skin. She's in shock, I can tell but I don't care about that. All I care is that it's time to get rid of that regret she's having. 

I leaned forward, crashing our lips onto each other. For the 2nd time I kissed the girl I like! I was melting at the moment. I am lost in my own world. I was so happy.

Suddenly...

Eunbi's POV

"Okay guys! Lets go!, it's time to roll this plan but first we need to find them" I exclaimed as I excitedly raise my fist up high.
"Unnie! Kkura-unnie said she's almost at the dorm." Yuri said with excitement in her tone.
"OKAY! Let's give her 10 minutes. For sure Chaen is also at the dorm at this very moment." I grin.
10 minutes came like easterly winds. We gathered for one last cheer and headed out to the dorm next door. I was about to knock when Yena noticed that the door was not locked. Since it was a surprise, I agreed to not knock on the door. We suddenly barge in like neanderthals not minding the surrounding.

Until...

3rd person POV

The whole group was in shock. It was indeed a surprise to both parties. 

"I-I can explain!!" Sakura was in panic. 
Chaeyeon on the other hand felt her soul flew up and didn't want to go back. She was put in a very shocking at the same time embarrassing position.

Eunbi composed herself. She saw how everyone is a mess right now. As the eldest she tried to assess the situation. She walked towards Sakura and dragged her inside on of the rooms. Leaving Chaeyeon and the other girls on the receiving area of the dorm.

"Okay, nerd! Talk!" 

She was pressing pressure on Sakura making the little cherry blossom a little intimidated but still Sakura answered in a very calm manner. Sakura explained what happened and when she was done telling her story, she suddenly heard a giggle. She lift her head up and saw Eunbi giggling, then laughing after. Sakura was puzzled, she was expecting a full on nagging from their leader, but she's laughing. This made Sakura a little bit anxious. 

Eunbi then left the room still dragging Sakura by her wrist. After they got out she placed Sakura with the rest of the group then now it's time for her to have THE TALK with the soul less dancer standing infront of everyone. She grabbed Chaen by the wrist and dragged her to the room where she and Sakura talked or rather the room where Sakura talks and she just laughs.

"I already know Sakura's story now talk." She said sweetly at the younger. 

Chaeyeon just looked at her then sighed. Eunbi then smiled at her sweetly, making the younger feel at ease. After a few minutes of silence Chaeyeon started telling what happened. Eunbi just flashed a smile to her then she held Chaeyeon's hand and pulled her out of the room. 

On the other side of the room where Chaeyeon and Eunbi are having a talk.

The members circled on Sakura. Making the cherry blossom a little bit alert than usual. She has her guard up. 

"Okay! Kkura unnie! You have to talk, like talk talk." Nako then reprimanded. 

Sakura then starts eyeing her co-members one by one. She saw how sincere the looks Hii-chan, Wonyoung and Yuri gave her. She sighed and then started eyeing on Yena, Yujin and Nako. They are smirking. The three only wants TEA and some blackmailing sources. Her sighing continued. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulders. It was Chaewon. The looks she gave at Sakura made the Cherry blossom calm for some reasons. She heave another deep sigh and was about to start the story telling when she heard the door from the room she just got out earlier opened. Everyone turned their heads to the direction. Sakura suddenly felt her legs weakening. She's trembling. The nervousness continues to fill her up as Eunbi and Chaeyeon slowly approached the girls.

"Unnie, why are you giving Chaeyeon the soft treatment while Sakura earlier got an all out dragging?." Hyewon broke the silence while eating her chips. 

The girls suddenly laugh at the sudden outburst of randomness Hyewon just exhibited. 

After some moments of laughter the awkward vibe earlier became a bit more bearable. Eunbi then smiled at Sakura and said.

"Okay, I guess both of you need to talk this out first. I'll give you both some time and while you two are talking, me and these girls would be on the other dorm. After you're done, chat us okay?" 

Sakura just smiled then Eunbi and the girls left the room. Nako and Yena are very unsatisfied at what Eunbi wanted but they have no other choices, they also do want the two to sort things out.

Sakura's POV


After our members left the dorm it was dead silence between me and Chaeyeon. It was awkward so I have to start up a conversation or else this won't end. I was about to utter a word when chaeyeon finally spoke.

"Do you like me?" she said.

I was puzzled. I mean why would you ask that? Do I not get my point across? I started to question myself. I was in deep thought when she spoke again.

"Saku-chan i lik-.. No, I should rephrase that. Miyawaki Sakura! I love you. I know this is sudden but-" 

I hushed Chaeyeon with my lips. 

I was so happy! She confessed! This was the best freaking day of my entire life! Scratch that theme park moment and that clinic moment! This, I've been waiting for This very moment where I can finally know what she really felt for me. I thought it was one sided but I was wrong. Well I do know she likes me. But hearing her openly say it is like wedding bells on my ears. 

"You don't know how happy I am right now jjaeyeon! Im a coward because I've been keeping the sane feelings from you. I was scared that I might ruin our friendship but now. Im just so happy. I would even marry you right now you know that. " I excitedly admitted to her.

She giggled at me and Put her forehead on mine. Our noses are touching. Our breaths can be felt on each other's lips. It was a very serene and precious moment for us. I felt her arms slowly wraping around my waist as she pulled me into a hug. I smiled and slowly led my arms to her back giving her a slight pat. I parted from the hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed and I giggled. 

After a few moments of staring into each others loving eyes we chat Eunbi. The girls then hurriedly came up to our dorm. They saw us holding hands, fingers intertwined.

They started teasing and cheering making us flustered and happy at the same time. 

"I told you they're dating! I was right!" Chaewon mused in amusement.

"Me and Yuri still has a better pairing you know!" Yena exclaimed as if she was in a competion.
Everyone laughed at the statement then I countered at Yena's smirking face.


"Well, atleast I didn't say that Chaeyeon is just for dating, after all Im gonna marry her." 

My statement earned a gasp from everyone including Chaeyeon. I was again dumbfounded, I know I didn't say something wrong right. I scanned the whole group they are all in shock aside from one. Hyewon just stands there laughing her out while wheezing. 

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked confusedly.

"Saku-chan...Did you just.." Chaeyeon was blushing furiously as she answered me.

I then started to rethink a few minutes back. After that, I started to feel butterflies on my stomach. My stomach begins to boil. My face started to have a faint color of pink slowly turning red. When I fully grasped the thing I said. Everyone was now laughing at me.

"Aren't you bold Sakura." Eunbi unnie teases in amusement.

"This is even funnier than the variety shows I've watched." Nako exclaimed while clapping her hands.


Even Chaeyeon started to laugh loudly. 


"Maaaan! That was embarassing!" I mused while scratching my nape lightly and awkwardly laugh it off.

Chaeyeon then looked at me and gave me the warmest smile. 
That smile again made my heart skip a bit. 
That smile that made me insane.
That smile that is only for me.
I then replied with the same smile to her. 

Then suddenly Eunbi gasped.

We turn our heads to her.

"If you love birds are okay then that means, The camping is off and my plan is now in the trash" She said in a sad manner. "I was very excited about it" She then stated again with a fake cry. 

We just laugh and just said that we would still do the camping in exception of her plans. Because I too don't want to be part of it.

The day ends with smiles, laughs and blooming love.
This is definitely the best day of my...No..OUR lives~
_____________________

Soooo! This is the end of this small work of mine. I know it's kinda lame but Im greatful for your support and for reading this. I hope to still see you in my future endeavors~

Again thank you for waiting I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this for you all~