What do you think of me?

Definitely the Best Day of My Life

Chaeyeon's POV

"Chaeyeon, You're my inspiration!". These words kept repeating in my head, and the smile she had that time was so bright, I can never forget it.

"CHAEYEON UNNIE!, the broadcast is about to start!". A squeaky voice called out to me as I was spacing out.

"You've been spacing out quite a little bit today." A mature yet teasing voice also adds up to the conversation.

Well the truth is who wouldn't space out if you recalled a really pleasing memory. Anyways it's time for another vlive broadcast.

As always we would do the usual stuffs, like fooling around and doing jokes here and there, and I must say being with this group. It's  really enjoying. We have here Nako the little ball of energy, Eunbi unnie whom has been the mother figure of the group, Hyewon unnie whose always had her eyes on foods, Yena unnie the so called variety queen and the most mischievous of all, Wonyoung our loving Giant baby, Yujin the energizer, Yuri whom always clings to Yena unnie, Chaewon and Hii-chan whose always so close together and minju whom would always end up being teased by everyone. 

Today Kkura is out of the live broadcast since she has something important to attend to. It somehow saddening tho. But,

Going back to the broadcast, Eunbi may sometimes be violent towards her words but she's definitely cute. On the other hand I find the person whom was stuck on my head earlier the cutest, anyways the broadcast continued until a shocking question appeared out of no where, saying who among the members is cute and who among them is cool. At first I was just laughing because it was funny when Wonyoung is the one being tackled about the surprising question until, Eunbi asked what I think of her. I imediately told her she was cute because I was startled, after that I suddenly got flustered and got embarassed. I mean who wouldn't right. It was so surprising, due to the shocking answer I gave, Eunbi ended up blushing furiously like me. And what adds up to our embarrassment was Hyewon's consistent teasing. I was laughing as I hide my deep red tomato like face.

It was so funny to be exact.

We had lots of fun and laughter. 

After the broadcast I bid my goodbyes to the other members because it's time to go home and Im also tired. After I left the studio, my phone suddenly rang and I got surprised because I was definitely spacing out again. 

I thought maybe it's just my mom so I ignored it. After a few seconds my phone rang again, then rang again and again and again.  I was exhausted and have no strength to look at my phone but because of the continuous ringing. I was forced to look at it, and to my surprise it was Sakura!. And she sent me a couple of message in line, and to keep my phone ringing she just sent a bunch of stickers.

I actually find that cute. And my exhaustion just flew away.

I opened her messages and I really can't stop smiling beacuse of what she sent me.

"Hey, Chaeyeon you see I just watched the broadcast, and well. I did enjoy it. Good work today. Another thing, the question you answered. Of who among the members are cute and cool. You said Wonyoung is cute and well that was a given and then when the question turned to Eunbi unnie you also said she was cute and you blushed until you looked like a tomato so uhmmm. What I'm trying to say is you find her cute and well you know. I just want to ask you what you think of other members aside from the two that was mentioned earlier. It's not like you need to answer this. Im just really curious to know.".

As I read through her messages I was continuously grinning like a mad man in a train gripping on the hand rails while standing up.

She was so cute and she's basically asking about what I think about her. So to add some teasing to her question I answered that I find everyone cute.

After I sent her my answer. She replied a few seconds later 

"Chaeyeon, since you don't have anything to do tomorrow how about we hang out. I mean we haven't got the time to hang out this past few weeks. So what do you say?"

Her answers are just so cute I cannot say no to them. Her reactions keeps my heart racing and I feel like Im floating when ever Im talking to her even if it's through chat like this. 

Fast forward to our little hang out. As always we ended up going to an amusement park and go on rides. Sakura always wanted to ride those extreme type while Im more on the enjoyable types. After the rides I became quite exhausted because Im not so fond of those extreme rides. Sakura noticed that so we sat on a bench shaded by a group of big lovely trees. Sakura asked me to just wait on the bench while she gets something.

So I waited for her, while I was waiting, I suddenly glanced upward and saw the beautiful ray of sunlight going through the tree leave's gaps. I smiled and softly whispered "It's like Sakura's smile."

To my surprise Sakura just sprung out of nowhere with two ice cream on hand and asking what was like her smile. I panicked, I don't know what to say. I didn't expect something like that would happen. My brain out and stopped working. My cheeks then suddenly heats up, making me blush. My voice was so tensed I started to stater at what I was suppose to say.

Sakura again with a suspicious look in her eyes  asked the question "Chaeyeon, what was it that is like my smile?"

I felt dizzy by the tone of her voice, it was questioning me with such authority but it was still soothing. With this butterflies starting to fill my stomach in a wild manner. I don't know what to say. I was so embarrassed and giddy, but Sakura was waiting for an answer. But Im to embarrassed to tell. 

Im almost at my limit, Im feeling my knees are about to give up even though Im just sitting down. I think Im gonna faint, until a call from a far caught our attention. It was Chaewon!

I was so grateful for Chaewon at that very moment. I felt like she just saved me from execution, from a life long embarrassment.

Chaewon, after she called us out, tagged along for quite a time, just chatting with us. This made Sakura forget what she was about to ask me. I felt so relieved. After an hour or so Chaewon bid her goodbye. She said that she has another appointment with Hii-chan, They're going to a new cafe that's just close by. I just smiled at her and waved her goodbye for one last time.

As dusk arrived and the sun is about to set. I invited Sakura for one last ride. She smiled at me and nodded in agreement. I smiled back with a thought of how lucky I am to see such beautiful being wrapping her warmth around me with just a smile. It was for a fact ethereal.

The last ride we rode was a ferris wheel. Sakura asked "why this? We could have gone for a more exciting ride." 

I just smiled and said "close your eyes."

I know Sakura was somehow dumb founded about me making her close her eyes but she did it anyways. It made me happy because I didn't expect she would actually follow my request.

As the wheel slowly reaches to the top. I felt giddy and nervous. The butterflies that left my stomach earlier are back and wilder than before. I felt my hands shaking and started to gather a cold temperature. I felt my knees started to wiggle as if they were jellies. It was a mess. I was a mess.

But still I felt excited. 

When the wheel reached the top we somehow got lucky and ended up stoping at the top center. So I slightly guided Sakura to a position I would want her to be. As she was following my lead. I felt so happy. It was ecstatic.

After a few twist and turn I ordered her like I was some dark magician ordering some shady things to her minions. 

"Little demon it is time to see the ball of fire sinking in the depths of hell vanquishing it's light!" 

I did this corny and slightly embarrassing intro to calm down the butterflies whom are having a party in my stomach, to calm down the growing nervousness in my body that was about to explode. To calm my heart whom is beating in a very loud and alarming manner.

Sakura giggled and said " you don't have to do a weird intro you know."

She opened her eyes and was stunned by the view. She smiled at me as the sun slowly sets and the warm colors pass through the glasses illuminating her in the process.

Because of that moment. I snapped, all the nervousness I have been keeping up inside started to leak, and I unconsciously stated.

"That ray of light from the sun is like your smile, it gives warmth and happiness to anyone who would come across it especially me."

My heart was pounding so fast. My hands are shaking. Any moment I might collapse with embarrassment written all over me, but I do not regret a single word. All of it came from the bottom of my heart. Every word is true, with weight in every syllable.

Because of my nervousness, I was still looking at the sunset to calm myself before looking back at Sakura. I took a deep breath and as the wheel started to move again. I started facing her. 

To my surprise she hugged me and said "So that was what you really think of me."

I never felt so happy in my entire life until that very moment. She hugged me.

She hugged me so tight and whispered. "You know on that broadcast yesterday. I felt really jealous. Lately you've been paying attetion to Eunbi unnie more. And when you said she was cute, I thought to myself. Maybe if I'm small like her and I'm as cute as her maybe just maybe...you'll start paying more attention to me. I maybe tall, well not as tall as Wonyoung or Yujin tho, and always teasing but all I really wanted was your attention. And to find out that you do look at me, gives me peace and utmost joy."

I froze for a moment. I thought I was dreaming. I was about to pinch my cheeks when Sakura beats me to it.

She lightly pinch my cheeks. I started giggling as the cart which we're riding started to descend from the top.

The ride ended and it's time to bid our goodbyes. We reached the gate of the amusement park I was going on train while she called a cab but before we parted ways she hugged me for one last time and teasingly said "the moon is pretty tonight but my eyes has been locked on someone prettier, don't you think?" after that she lightly land a kiss on my cheek and ran to the cab she called for earlier, and swoosh her way home while I was left there blushing like crazy. 

It was definitely the best day of my life.