Chap 2

You're Confusing

Eunjung's POV

"The Number You Have Dialed is Either Unattended or Out of Coverage Area. Please Try Your Call Later"
"The Number You Have Dialed is Either Unattended or Out of Coverage Area. Please Try Your Call Later"
"The Number You Have Dialed is Either Unattended or Out of Coverage Area. Please Try Your Call Later"

. Amber where the are you?

I frantically walked around the university; scanning each and everyone's faces praying that I would see my best friend.

"Jong! Have you seen Am?" I asked Jonghyun when I saw him sitting down on one of the benches 

"Huh? I thought you went home with her last night. I really don't know Eunjung. I'm sorry" Jonghyun replied while pouting. Hangover was written all over his face

After minutes and minutes of walking I finally saw my best friend. I couldn't help it but to laugh because she was literally banging her head against the door of her locker.

" you, Eunjung. I am never going to drink again damn it" 

"Yeah yeah sure. But you had fun right?" I said to her while leaning on the locker next to hers. She just replied with a whatever then started to walk away. I quickly went after her then clung to her arm.

"What?" She annoyingly said then glared at me.

If I didn't know Amber I wouldve smacked the out of her due to her y attitude but I know this is just one of her hangover phase and my sober best friend would be so doooooooooorky.

"Where'd you go last night? I was so woried sick! You weren't responding to my calls and nobody knew where you went you !" I started to hit Amber on her head repeatedly making her hangover worse

"Relax, Eunjung. I went home because I was already vomiting the life out of me. How I hate drinking Cuero!" Amber hissed then glared at me again. I just laughed her off then went inside our classroom

AHHHH 2 HOURS OF NOTHING BUT PHYSICS

 

 

Amber's POV

I actually lied to Eunjung. I didn't go home. For some reason I woke up in another person's room. BUT HEY DONT WORRY I WAS FULLY CLOTHED AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT I AM STILL A AND THE PERSON WHO TOOK CARE OF ME DIDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY DRUNKNESS. WHY AM I SO SURE? WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED

 

A FEW HOURS AGO...

I literally jumped off the bed where I lying down when I realized that I was not inside my room. I would describe my room as aesthetic with it's white walls and a touch of black furnitures. But this room was far from it! This room was border line girly. I walked and looked around the room when my eyes landed on one of the picture frames that was hanging on the wall. 

"This girl looks so familiar..." I whispered then squinted my eyes so I could focus and remember where I saw the girl in the picture.

"Krystal. Krystal's my name" I turned around and saw a girl leaning on the door, smiling. 

"Ahh. Hi Krystal-sshi... I'm Amber Josephine Liu. Can you tell me how I ended up here?" I tried my best to sound polite and soft even if I'm panicking inside because I am inside of a stranger's house with no memories from what happened last ni--- BUT WHAT IF

I felt my heart beat rapidly when something came to my mind then look at Krystal-sshi with widened eyes.

"Hahahahahahahahhaha. Don't worry Amber. Nothing happened. You fainted while I was trying to help you stand up because you out after thanking me cause I saved your head from hitting the floor." 

"Oh and drop the formalities Amber. We go to the same university... I think." She added then genuinely smiled at me

"Same university...? YOU GO TO CANSON UNIVERSITY?!" I exclaimed; suprised by what she said cause I really remember her other than from what happened last night.

She just nodded then started to walk away. Like a lost puppy I followed her because I think it would be weird if I chose to stay inside her room, right?

"Sit." She pointed on one of the chairs then served me a plate of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns with some soup on the side.

"Wow. Hang over food. You must drink a lot to know that greasy food can cure hang overs." I quickly devoured the food on my plate because I could feel the monster in my stomach getting angry

"Amber, anyone who has the internet and watches Buzzfeed clearly knows what people with hangover would want to eat." She sat infront of me then started eating as well.

I thought that eating breakfast with someone whom I've never talked to would be awkward but our meal together wasn't awkward at all! We got to know each other like what course we take, if we were in relationship with someone, worst drunk story and etc.

"But hey Krystal, if we go to the same university...  how come I never see you?" I am one of the head photographer in our school's newspaper so I really am familiar with the faces of the students

"Well, I just transfered last summer and there hasn't been any event since then" She explain. I just nodded then proceeded to finishing my food. When I noticed that she was also finished with food, I grabbed her plate then walked towards the sink.

"Since you cooked, I'm going to wash, okay?" I said then washed all the dirty dishes. After a few minutes of washing, I took a glance at her clock and realized that I was running late for my class.

"! Krystal, I'm late!" I exclaimed then quickly dried my hands using my shirt.

"Late? Late for wha--- I FORGOT I ALSO HAVE MY CLASSES TODAY" We both panicked then walked out of her house but she suddenly stopped which made me confused

"Krystal, we're going to be late even more! C'mon!" 

"Amber, you reek of alcohol! Wait here!" She ran back to her house then ran back to me and threw me something, a hoodie I think.

We ran as fast as we can then entered the university. We were about to part ways when I yelled something

"Krystal! Let's be friends, okay?!" She just looked at me then gave me a thumbs up. I then walked towards my locker to get my items

 

BACK TO PRESENT...

After so many solvings and equations that forcely entered my brain the bell finally rang. I saw Eunjung approaching me with burned out eyes (Eunjung's seat was actually a lil far from my seat so yea)

"I ing hate, Physics Am! Who invented that ?" I just laughed at what Eunjung said because unlike her, I actually do like Physics. We started walking towards the cafeteria when Eunjung suddenly stopped infront of me

"Did you change colognes, Amber? Why do you smell like strawberries? And when did you buy that hoodie?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS AUTHOR HERE SO YEA I ACTUALLY HAD A HARD TIME WRITING THIS CAUSE I HAD NO IDEA HOW I WOULD LIKE MAKE KRYSTAL AND AMBER MEET AND ALL THAT CRAP. FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SINCE ENGLISH ISNT REALLY MY FIRST LANGUAGE. COMMENT SOME SUGGESTIONS PLS SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE UPDATE :((((((((((((( ILL BE BETTER I PROMISE!

 

PS. IM GOING TO MAKE KRYSTAL SOFT IN THIS FANFIC CAUSE IVE BEEN READING LOTS OF KRYBER FANFICS AND THEY'RE ALL MAKING MY BABY KRYSTAL COLD OR WHATEVA!!!