Chap 1

You're Confusing

Amber Liu's POV

Loud music blaring, sweaty bodies grinding to each other, tongues meeting other people's tongues and multicolored lights flashing beneath my eyes. It's a school night and I should be at home studying for the up coming tests but here I am being dragged by my good friend, Eunjung.

"C'mon Amber! Loosen up! It's not like It's your first time here. Release your party Amber just for tonight!" I scoffed after hearing what she said. Party Amber was long gone. Well, it's been a few months since I unleashed it. The last time I got so drunk I ended up spending the night in jail. Not because I was arrested but because I went to the police office then begged them to let me stay there.

"But it's mid terms, Jungie! You know that I can't fail that or else my mom will kill me!" I answered.

"Okay how about you stay until midnight then I'll let you make your own decisions for the night. You can leave if you want and you can even stay." I looked at my phone and it was already 10 in the evening. I mean, two hours aint so bad right?

I nodded as a sign of my approval to her condition. We then made our way to the the dance floor and danced our asses off. It's been months since I last went inside a club but I can clearly say that even though today is a tuesday, there are lots of people here tonight.

"Am! I think Eric is calling us there!" Eunjung pointed at the corner and there I saw our friends already drinking.

"Eyyy! BerBer and Jungie is here! I thought our meeting time was 9? It's already 10 dudes!" My friend Eric playfully punched my arm while I just laughed it out. 

"We partied on our own first because I know we'll be hella wasted to even party if we meet with you guys first!" Eunjung said befor pouring me a shot.

I gulped down the shot of tequila then squeezed the lemon directly into my mouth. The warm liquid travelled from my mouth down to my stomach giving me a quick jab in the head. Am I this weak already when it comes to alcohol?

Jong, our party animal of the group, suddenly ripped his shirt off then stood up in our table

"NOBODY'S GOING HOME SOBER TONIGHT! TONIGHT WE WILL ALL BE WASTED! SHOTS ARE ON ME RS!" All of us in the table followed Jong as he made his way to the bar to order as another bottle of Cuervo.

I mentally facepalmed myself as I regret not leaving earlier. I have a feeling that neither of my friends would allow me to leave the club even if Eunjung and I had an arrangement.

Just as I was scolding myself for not standing up to my decision I felt a hand s up my arm

"Just enjoy it, Am. It's been months. Give yourself a break and just have fun. I'm here to guide you if ever you do something stupid so stop worrying." Eunjung whispered. Well she is right. I've been working my off for last few months just to make my parents proud. 

"You know what? You're right. Give me that shot!" All my friends woo-ed then passed me the shotglass and the cuervo. Man, tonights gon be a long night!

A HUNDRED OF SHOTS LATER

"Jungie, I thinksh I wantsh to go home" I closed my eyes as I felt the world moving. I can already feel the hangover cooking but I got no regret.

"C'mon Am! Just a few more drinks. Plus I invited a few more of my friends for Stanton U!" Jong said while shaking me. I pushed him off cause I can feel the vomit creeping its way from my stomach. 

I excused myself then walked towards the bathroom. Good thing there were no lines since it was already three in the morning and hall of the people in the club are too wasted to even use the restroom.

I entered the cubicle and started to puke everything out. It may sound like I am over reacting but if I can, I wouldve just hugged this toilet since I really wouldn't stop puking.

". Where's my phone." I tried standing up but I was too dizzy to even complete a step.

"I got you!" A girl with wavy hair quickly caught me before my touched the ground. 

"assanfknfaks" I whispered

"What?"

"Isaidthankyousafaifns"

This was the last line that I remember before blacking out. REMIND ME TO NEVER DRINK AGAIN.