Sweet Treat

Moo Fantasy Shorts

A/N: Don't know where this is going. It just came into my head so.. ksjfhnewofiehfna.. enjoy

 

 

Yongsun stared blankly at the neatly wrapped bag of cookies in Wheein’s outstretched hands.

 

If the act of willingly giving out a perfectly good bag of cookies hadn’t already set off the warning bells in her mind, the toothy grin on the younger woman’s face definitely did. She considered slamming the door in front of Wheein’s face, but a door had never stopped Wheein from getting into her apartment. So she leaned her shoulder against the doorframe, using her body as a barrier in hopes to cut off Wheein’s point of entry. She threw in a frown and crossed her arms over her chest. It probably wasn’t going to deter Wheein as much, but she knew the woman respected her when she became serious.

 

“Cookies?” she asked with a raised brow.

 

“I made them myself!” Wheein’s smile reached all the way up to her eyes, the sides crinkling. Overall, she looked every bit innocent. It only made Yongsun’s suspicion grow.

 

Her eyes fell back onto the clear plastic wrapper, briefly appreciating the pink, polka-dotted ribbon that held everything up that she was sure Wheein painstakingly copied out of a youtube video. The cookies looked nice and crispy. Chocolate chips from the looks of it. “They look good.”

 

“They’re yours.” She jutted her hands towards her. She would have punched Yongsun in the mouth had she not yelped and stepped back in instinct. Yongsun, for once, thanked her scaredy-cat nature for the quick reflex. It would have been a pain nursing a busted lip.

 

“I made them especially for you!” Wheein continued as if she hadn’t noticed her slight blunder.

 

The way Wheein stressed “especially” made Yongsun feel all the more agitated. Even after years of friendship Yongsun never really knew what was going on in Wheein’s mind. The only thing predictable about the woman was how unpredictable she can get. It both amused and annoyed the crap out of Yongsun but all she could really do was make sure the younger woman was alright at the end of the day.

 

“What’s in it?”

 

“Just… the usual stuff?”

 

Yongsun eyes narrowed “Was that a question or an answer?”

 

“They’re just cookies, unnie. I was bored and I thought of you. So I decided to make cookies. Oh, and Hyejinnie helped. You remember Hyejinnie, right?”

 

Yongsun tilted her head to the side. She had heard of the name a few hundred times but she has never really met Hyejin. They just seemed to never have the time to meet, or so Wheein always claimed was the case. From what she could gather from Wheein’s stories, Hyejin wasn’t a saint; more of a trouble maker most of the time who was more than willing to go along Wheein’s spur of the moment plans and half-brained ideas. But she seems to keep Wheein relatively safe and, more importantly, entertained so Yongsun wasn’t too worried.

 

But the way Wheein was looking at her at that moment was concerning.

 

“Last time you said Hyejin convinced you to drink a whole bottle of laxative…”

 

“Yeah, and I got 25,000 won out of it. What’s your point?”

 

“Did Hyejin also convince you to put something else in the mix?” Wheein’s smiling face briefly falters. There’s a dangerous look in her eyes as she carefully pulls the ribbon free.

 

Red flags fly up in Yongsun’s mind but she’s a tad too slow in pulling back and reaching for the door, giving Wheein enough time to ram her upper body against her torso. The force pushes both of them into the flat, the fingers digging into Yongsun’s side has her backtracking into her couch, hands pushing out in vain to stop Wheein. She squirms and turns bright red from squealing while trying to keep shut, but a few precise jabs to her ribs have her squeaking hard enough that Wheein manages to shove a broken piece of the cookie into her awaiting mouth. She tries to spit it back out but Wheein had the forethought to clamp her hand against .

 

By the time Yongsun swallows the cookie she’s fallen onto her couch, legs awkwardly placed over the armrest, a little winded and breathing hard through . A smug Wheein stands over her, dumping the plastic bag of cookies on her chest. “Good? Yes?”

 

“Did you really just harass me with a piece of cookie?”

 

Wheein shrugs, turning to make her way into the kitchen, mind already on scavenging for food. Yongsun just didn’t have enough energy to deal with the whirlwind that was in the form of her best friend and let her be.

 

“If you’re looking for food, you’re welcome to have some cookies.” She drawls sarcastically, chucking the rest of the cookies onto the coffee table. She moves around the couch, finding a comfortable position leaning against the armrest and fiddled with the remote control. She could hear the clanking of glassware and the crinkling of wrappers as Wheein continued her search.

 

“Wheein-ah, come here and sit with me.” Yongsun whines moments later, thumping her palm against the empty space of the couch while her eyes were wholly focused on the scene playing out on the tv. She was craving for touch and since the younger woman was already there and making herself comfortable in her house the least she could do was grant Yongsun’s wishes.

 

And grant it she did. Wheein joins Yongsun on the couch, a plate of sandwich and a bottle of chocolate milk in hand. She settles into Yongsun’s outstretched arms, ignoring the older woman as she’s pulled to her side and made herself comfortable as she was much more concerned for her meal going to waste.

 

“So, unnie, what’re your plans for dinner? And can you make it for two?”

 

“Are you staying for dinner?”

 

“Nah, I promised Hyejin I’d get her dinner as a thank you for helping me make those cookies. She demands a home-cooked meal. I mean, I could have easily taken her out for barbeque but every time I say so she talks over me. So, I guess I’m making dinner tonight.”

 

“Then why are you asking me to make enough for two?”

 

“Just because.”

 

“Because?”

 

“Because I asked. Make enough portions for two.”

 

“Are you.. coming tomorrow to eat or something?”

 

“Or something.”

 

“Wheeinie, you’re not making sense.”

 

“You’ll see, unnie. Just make enough for two.” Yongsun pulls away, holding Wheein at arm’s length to try and read the woman’s face. Wheein was far too busy watching the tv and devouring her sandwich to give Yongsun anything aside from bulging cheeks and short snorts of laughter.

 

“What have you got going on in that cluttered head of yours, Jung Wheein?”

 

“That this sandwich is absolutely magnificent and to send the compliments to the chef. Also this bachelor thing is ridiculous. Why have only one guy for all of these lovely women? It’s so unfair and absolutely ridiculous, don’t you think so?”

 

Yongsun snorts but she settles back to wrapping her arm around Wheein’s waist. She would worry about it later, she decided, now she was going to peacefully enjoy Wheein’s company.

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun was going to kill Wheein.

 

She stared warily at the unconscious woman sprawled on her couch. She was pale-skinned, had long, dark blue- almost black hair, sharp facial features that made up an extremely pretty face… and incredibly underneath the towel Yongsun had scrambled throw over her.

 

This had Wheein written all over. She didn’t know how she knew exactly, nor did she have any proof, but she just knew. Wheein was going to receive an earful once she’s got the current problem at hand handled, she mentally swore it. Right now, she had to get this woman off her favourite couch and out of her apartment. Well, she could do it gently so that maybe the woman would want to visit her again. Yongsun really didn’t mind looking at the woman’s pretty face.

 

She shook her head off the thought, giving her cheeks a few slaps. “Focus!”

 

Carefully, she prodded the woman’s cheek. When that doesn’t get a reaction she switches to a gentle tap on the shoulder. The tap soon turns into a gentle shake before Yongsun presses her lips together in a tight line and let out a muffled scream, jumping up to pace in front of the couch.

 

She considered ringing Wheein and nag the hell out of her to help her but that would mean having to blindly dig beside the woman’s side. She knew leaving her phone on the couch would one day bite her on the . She would have called via landline, but that was prehistoric times, nobody she knew used house phones anymore and she thought acquiring a landline was a moot point. She was mentally kicking herself for not pushing through it.

 

“Wheein I am going to kill you!” She half-yelled half-hissed.

 

She threw the woman another baleful look, her hands shooting to her hair in frustration. She was so close to ripping them out.

 

“What to do? What to do? What to do?”

 

“You can calm down for a start.” Yongsun yelped, jumping away from the woman that was, finally, stirring awake. A bony hand came up to press against the stranger’s eyes as she began to groggily push off the couch.

 

Yongsun averted her gaze as the towel pooled around her waist and left very little for the imagination. Heat crawled up from her neck to her cheeks and all the way up to her ears and Yongsun had to bite her inner cheeks, clenching her hands at her sides as if they could help ground her. It was no time for her to have a gay meltdown but she was so God damned close to going over full panic mode. Especially with someone so fine on her couch in that kind of state of bareness. No lie she did get a good first look before remembering her manners and scrambled to find adequate cover for the unconscious woman.

 

A yelp tells her the stranger has finally realised her state of undress and Yongsun feels it best she turn around and give the frazzled woman her privacy.

 

“Where are my clothes?! And who the hell are you?” The stranger shrilled. Her voice did not reach that high a pitch and the way her voice cracked in the middle Yongsun thought was incredibly cute. Not in a erted way. Okay, maybe a little bit.

 

“You.. kind of.. s-showed up on my couch.. in the state you’re in.. minus the towel- that’s mine. I swear I didn’t- I’m not the kind… I-I.. I don’t know how you got here. Honest... I’m Yongsun, by the way. I own the uh...” she trailed off, forgetting the word for her place. Her brain was short-circuiting, constantly reminding her that there was a woman on her couch.

 

“How’d I get here?” Yongsun raised her shoulders for a shrug.

 

It takes a few seconds of her awkwardly shuffling in her spot and soft rustling from behind her before the woman voiced out a soft request. “Ca- can I.. get some clothes?”

 

“Ah, yeah… um… I was just.. just going to..” Yongsun awkwardly pointed towards the direction of her room. The tenseness of the situation was getting to her. It was hard to think with the butterflies in her stomach going wild and her tongue flaking out on her. “I-I’ll be b-back. With… clothes.” She scurried to her room, silently be her already ruined first image. Why did she have to be so horrible at talking to strangers? Nay, why did she have to be tongue-tied in front of women? That was so wholly unfair.

 

It takes her a while to find a pair of sweats and a loose shirt, safest choice in clothes, also one of the few clothes she hadn’t really used. She was trying not to be too weird but every time she picked up a shirt unwanted thoughts toyed with her mind and she ended up putting it back.

 

Shuffling back to the living room Yongsun, a soft flush on her cheeks, hesitated in her steps. The stranger was clutching the towel around her, trying to be as small as possible to cover her whole body Yongsun was almost apologetic for not taking the time to find her largest bath towel. Obviously, this woman wasn’t one to flaunt her skin, though Yongsun thinks it’s unfair to hide the expanse of skin when she had a well-maintained figure. A little lacking in the chest and bottom... Yongsun's cheeks flushed darker and she quickly shooed the thought from her head and passed the clothes to the appreciative woman and pointing her to the direction of her bathroom.

 

Yongsun tries not to look, but her eyes trail after the woman, admiring the long, slim legs swiftly carrying her to the door.

 

Maybe she wouldn’t kill Wheein after all.

 

 

 

 

 

The continuous knocks on her door pull a begrudging Wheein from the comfort of her couch. She spares the clock hanging on the wall a quick glance. Just as quickly her mind starts shooting off a string of curses for the person who dared disturb her at this time of the evening. It was no time to be accepting house guests. Her current guest certainly would not like the disturbance even more than she did. She thinks of giving the person on the other end a few seconds to explain why they thought knocking at her door at 11pm was a good idea before slamming the door to their face.

 

She did not expect a red-faced Yongsun pushing past her and into her apartment. She only takes a few steps before turning on her heels, arms on her waist and a rare hard glare on her face. “Talk.”

 

“Uh… Unnie, as nice as it is to see you here, now’s not really a good time to visit.”

 

“I’m not leaving until you tell me why there’s a very confused woman crashing on my couch.”

 

The question on Wheein’s face lasts a second longer before her lips quirks up into a brilliant smile and she cackles gleefully, hands clapping and her head tilted back. “Oh my God. It actually worked!”

 

Yongsun was on her in a second, her collar tight and pulling them nose to nose. Her face was so red Wheein could easily imagine steam coming out of her ears. “I knew you had something to do with it!”

 

Wheein’s grin drops, feeling just a little anxious about Yongsun’s incoming wrath. She clears nervously, hands coming up to try and pry Yongsun’s iron grip from fully choking her.

 

“Well, I had some help.”

 

“Oh God, take her back! Take her back from wherever you picked her up from! Do you know how awkward it was with her? Moonbyul- that’s her name if you didn’t know, well.. she didn’t know where she was or what she was even doing before waking up there. Are you not seeing how shady this all is, Wheein! And, for God’s sake- she was ! Why would you do that?”

 

“Ooooh.. You stared didn’t you?”

 

Yongsun lets her go, staggering back and looking every bit appalled. “O-of-of course not! Wheein!” Wheein receives a hard smack to her arm.

 

Wheein didn’t buy the flustered lie one bit. But the way Yongsun’s face was turning a deeper shade of red Wheein was afraid the woman would forget all about confronting her and make a bolt out of her apartment, leaving her will all her unanswered question to keep her awake at night. Or she would be slapped again. Both options didn’t sound very appealing to her. “I’m kidding, unnie. Relax, take a deep-”

 

“Kidding? I think she was on the verge of a breakdown. She probably still is. I would too if I woke up in a stranger's house without my clothes or memory of going there.”

 

“Calm down, unnie. It’s just a minor side-effect.”

 

“A minor side-effect?! Wheein, a black-out is hardly a minor thing.”

 

“She’ll be fine. I think she’ll be more pissed in the morning when her memory comes back. Don’t worry, she can’t hurt you.”

 

“Hurt me? With those noodle arms?" Yongsun took an authoritative stance, eying Wheein cautiously "What are you trying to say?”

 

“She’s trying say that woman is at your beck and call. So you shouldn’t worry.” A new voice joins in on the conversation.

 

Yongsun shrieks at the unexpected addition, turning around so fast her neck whiplashes and she immediately claps a hand against her neck, groaning in pain.

 

Wheein rolls her eyes, partially expecting her friend to somehow hurt herself. She tugs her shirt back down, a lazy grin on her face as she nods her thanks to the woman languidly leaning against the wall. She was responded by an equally lazy smirk.

 

“Unnie, meet Hyejin. She helped me make the cookies…” Wheein’s lips curl a little bit more taunt, her eyes flickering to Hyejin to share a silent conversation. Yongsun’s earlier anger recedes as a shiver runs up her spine. “and all your deepest, darkest desires come true.”