Art Department

The Choi's House

The second chapter~

Sorry this chapter is a little bit filler but it'll get more exciting trust me hehe

Happy Reading everyone! chu~

 

_____________________________

 

Kibum looked away from his Ipod when he heard Minho sighing . By seeing how frustrated Minho looked, he paused his video

"Are you still thinking about that ?"

Minho nodded .

Obviously doing the project was nothing to Minho but his main problem was the one he was supposed to be working with .

Lee Junho!

He had never spoken to that guy even a word in like- forever .

However starting a conversation seemed nothing to Minho, he was popular and loved after all, But working on a project required spending lots of time together and that was what annoyed Minho .

"Oh come on!! you don't even know him! I don't see anything wrong about him . Besides he spends almost all of his time with a friend at Art department so he's basically a great help!"

Minho placed both of his hands on the table, hiding his face between them .

"Let's just say he's the greatest man in the world! It's me okay? I prefer to work alone!" Minho groaned, his voice sounding deeper than normal .

Kibum rolled his eyes . He had enough of Minho's attitude .

"No Minho! It's not Junho it's just you who doesn't want to work with anyone because you don't want to let anyone into your life and don't want anyone to know anything about the real you not this bull mask you wear! But you're wrong Minho!! Maybe it's time for you to come out of your silly solitude"

With a short glance at his watch and a fast calculation of his time left to his next class, He gathered his stuff and patted Minho's back .

"With almost zero amount of trust you have about us, Jinki and I are not even counted as your friends . Try Junho maybe he can save you from your stupid loneliness" 

Minho rose his head and saw Kibum smirking before taking his leave .

Minho was pretty sure that Kibum was aware of the fact that how important Jinki and himself were in his life, But it couldn't hide how offended Kibum was . He was right and Minho knew it .

"Hey Choi Minho! Don't forget tonight . Club at 10" Minho waved his hand infront of his face for the random student who was inviting him to another club night .

"Sure" He said with a wink, keeping his cool image toward people he barely knew .

As soon as the boy left Minho put his head down again .

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" He sighed .

 

__________________________________

 

The loud sound of music filled the dance studio in art department.

A skinny boy with long blond hair was dancing infront of the mirrors . His movements matching the beats of the music while another boy was standing in a corner next to the stereo, obseeving him with much attention, analysing his every move .

When music suddenly turned off the long hair boy stopped . Looking more than frustrated .

"Again?"

He was slightly disappointed in himself however the bright smile on Taemin's lips proved him that he wasn't going to get scolded even if he's done that movement wrong a thousand times already.

"Well... somehow" Taemin was still smiling to make the smaller boy sure that it was okay to have mistakes .

The smaller boy pursed his lips together, watching Taemin as he stood infront of the mirror, doing the same exact moves as the younger but with more elegance.

"Did you get it?"

The smaller rubbed back of his neck shyly and murmured "The moves are all... the same"

Taemin snapped his fingers in the air with a loud cheerful -Bingo- .

"When the beats get faster you only do feet moves and somehow forget you actually have hands! You have 4 moves here you can devide them into two parts, The first two go to your feet and the rest for hands. You can add a body roll at the end or just walk forward and turn around it's all up to you. Just don't concentrate on only one body part you need to keep that balance between your moves!" He explained 

The thoughtful face he was making caused Taemin to smile proudly 

It wasn't much later when the boy started to speak "The last guy who came to help me was so strict and got mad when I did moves wrong but you are so kind! I'm really thankful that you decided to help me this course is so important to me hyu-..." He stoped midway only to look at Taemin with a shy expression "Can I call you hyung?"

Taemin's smile grew bigger as he held out his hand to shake the other's "Sure! what should I call you?"

The blond hair guy shook Taemin's hands as he replied

"My name's Minki! Choi Minki ."