The Anniversary

The Choi's House

Here is the First Chapter~

Happy Reading everyone!

______________________________________

 

"Alright Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi have you decided what subjects are you going to work on?"

Both young boys looked at the professor in confusion that showed how clueless they were . The professor sighed and rubbed his sweaty forehead with his right hand, left hand busy opening a file for the two .

"Due to the short time you have until deadline I suggest you to choose something that involves Art so that you could ask and interview the Art students here" He checked each student's profile and paused as he examined Minho's a little longer "And I'd really appreciate it if you could take it more seriously Mr. Choi! It's your last chance to survive the college after all!"

Minho glared at professor but decided to stay quiet .

"I have many friends at Art department that can help us! I promise we won't disappoint you, Professor" The student who was called Mr. Lee spoke up and recieved a friendly smile from the professor before he left the two students alone .

As the professor faded into the hallway Minho shrugged "You do everything and I'll help with the money, If needed" he said with ignorance .

The brown-haired student stared at him in disbelief and before he could say even a word Minho had left .

Lee Junho tightened his jaw "That bastard"

 

________________

 

It was almost 7 PM when he got home . The house was totally dark and it was strange because Taemin would've always been home at this time of the day .

He was searching for light switch when suddenly the room lit up and Taemin's excited voice filled the house .

"Happy 1st anniversary, Ho hyung!!"

Junho's eyes grew twice their size as he looked at Taemin . He was holding a birthday flare with one hand and snapping his finger with another while he had the biggest smile on his face jumping like a little excited kid .

The scene seemed too ridiculous for Junho to not to laugh so he sat on the floor laughing his heart out .

Taemin continued singing a bunch of nonsense-made up songs as he was laughing himself .

When Junho was done laughing he finally asked "What anniversary is this?!"

Taemin put the now-lit-out flare on the counter and smiled "The anniversary of being housemates!! Last year at this very exact day we started to live together!!"

Junho smiled as he recalled the day he had found Taemin . Taemin was barely 20 and he just had started his college life . As soon as he got into the college he had a nickname everyone called him!

Anime boy!

Junho was so curious that he decided he wanted to talk to the anime boy and see him up-close . As he did, he came to the conclusion that he indeed was an anime boy!

He had this slim and elegant body that proved his dancer figure. His hair was pitch black, as long as it touched his cheeks . Skin white and pale, eyes shining and his pink lips were the pumplest lips Junho had ever seen!

He said he was born and raised in Japan and unlike his parents he preferred to study in Korea . Coming from a wealthy family, he had enough money to buy a house but he decided he was going to share a house with someone to save money and maybe that could save him from solitude too!

Junho was three years older than Taemin and he was studying Economic . His family also lived in Seoul but although Junho loved his family he never quite fit into their beliefs that's why he decided to live alone .

When Taemin told him he was searching for a house to rent he was more than willing to share his tiny flat with the anime boy .

However when they got to know eachother more, they were both quite uncomfortable at first .

Taemin was a Korean boy, who had spent his entire life with Japanese culture but what shook Junho, was the fact that Taemin sounded so religious!

Unlike Taemin, Junho never really cared about religion, ualties, gender borders and many other things that Taemin seemed to care . So when he found out about Taemin being a strict Catholic he couldn't help but feel a bit cautious .

But little by little Junho figured out his judgements toward Taemin didn't bring him justice . Taemin was indeed religious but he never forced people to believe what he believed . He told Junho he didn't need to censor himself and that Taemin adored him the way he was .

Junho then found himself being thankful to Taemin bit by bit .

Taemin was that bomb of energy which Junho lacked in his life . A sweet boy who never forgot to smile . His face always shining like sunlight, bringing its light to Junho's boring, sad, dark life .

"I got you a small present" Junho took the small box Taemin was holding toward him, shaking it a little . However with the strong scent of male cologne he could tell what was inside even without opening it .

He then took the cologne out of its black and white box, started to spray it on his body as soon as it was out .

"Yah!! Ho hyung! If you use it like that it'll break down in a week! Do you know how much money did I spend on that??" Taemin said while laughing .

Junho punched Taemin's chest lightly as he faked being upset .

"Is this how you treat your hyung? Stingy!" they both laughed together .

Minutes passed as their small celebration ended .

After Junho washed his hands and face he entered the kitchen only to find Taemin preparing their dinner table with many colorful meals .

He let out a long whistle "Woohoo look at this!! Lee Taemin please don't tell me that you cooked all of this?"

Taemin smiled shyly "Actually I wanted to cook myself but then I decided a delivery food is better than a handmade cook and burnt down kitchen" He said while placing the last plate on the table .

Junho laughed and started to cut his delicious beef stakes .

"So how was your day?" Taemin asked out of habit .

Junho swallowed his food and sighed "It started all good but when the professor called out my name for a duo project it got all ruined"

"Why ? who are you going to work with?" Taemin asked , laughing slightly at Junho's frustrated face .

Junho clenched his jaw and groaned .

"Choi ing Minho!!"

Choi Minho .

Only the sound of that name was enough for Taemin to suddenly forget how to breathe . His hands stopped moving the fork into his mouth, eyes glued to Junho but his mind went blank .

"That ing bastard looked at me straight in the eye and told me he won't do anything!! Can you believe that Taemin? I should've punched him in the face right then and there that rich ing bas-... Taemin??!!"

Junho stopped midway through his naggings when he noticed that strange face expression Taemin was wearing .

Taemin was looking right at Junho but it was obvious that his mind was somewhere else .

 "Taemin? Are you alright man?" He shook his hand in front of the motionless' boy face just to get a reaction from him .

Taemin gulped nervously . He put his fork on the table and stood up in a hurry .

"I- I suddenly remembered that I need to- I should send an Important email to my classmate. I'm sorry I'll be back please don't wait for me go ahead and eat."

Junho watched him implausibly as he hurried to his room .

"Taemin you didn't even finish your-"

The sound of door closing didn't let Junho finish his words . He sighed as he decided to continue eating .

as soon as the door closed, Taemin banged his head against it lightly .

There was no way to scape .

There was no way to save himself from this swamp he was drowning into .

He knew he was too deep inside that the more he tried to fight for his survival, the more it him in .

Feeling helpless, he put his hand on his beating heart while he rest his head against the door and sighed .

"Choi Minho...What do you want from me?"