Chapter 2

Who's Own His Heart?

-Japan-

"Wow!! Japan is Amazing!" Krystal said to her members. Amber chukcled.

"Oh reall? i thought that you had ever come here before this." Said Amber. she even made Krystal pouted.

"Eonni! hey, have you sent a message to Key oppa about Japan? i'm sure he will misses you right now." Amber nodded. she search for her phone and try to find her iPhone.

 

 

to : Key Bongbong oppa

oppa,  I have arrived at japan now!! it was great! and i love it. hey, don't try to do anything behind me or when i was here, okay? hahaha, i'm adheres to you :P bye oppa. have a nice day in Korea. -Ambaby-

 

 

and then, she press "send" button and put her phone on her bag again.

"Kids! let's go to our new dorm! wah, i hope that it will have a large big and superior kitchen." Said Victoria. all the members of f(x) go to get their van and their new dormitory.

 

meanwhile in Korea....

 

"Kibum! tell me what is this?!" Key was awoke with onew scream today. he cannot sleep until midnight so now he has been overslept.

"Ah, hyung. i hadn't been sleeping for such an ages. please let me sleep now."

"No! tell me what is this message?!" Key woke up and caught the message that onew had thrown to him.

 

to : Key of SHINee

Welcome to We Got Married special edition! in this WGM season, you will be paired with Nicole from Kara. we wish that you will come to our studio today at 01.00 pm. thank you very much.

 

"What?! what? when? why? HOW??!!" Key even screamed to himself - and onew maybe.

"I don't know. ask yourself for it. maybe it was SM ..."

"AH!! yeah, it is truly SM artwork. i can make my own artwork with Am ..." Key stopped. he donesn't know what to say next.

"What? Am?"

"Um, nothing. i mean um.. not am.."

"Oh. i see."