Chapter 1 = Trouble

Who's Own His Heart?

"Happy birthday Amber. and well, i will let you go now." Key said to Amber in the airport. Amber smile to him.

"Okay. thanks. and thanks for the kiss - nope, ice cream kiss - yesterday. i'll go now, oppa. see you another three months. bye!" Amber waved her hands and then carry her bag and make the way. but something happen. Key found something on his phone. a message from his manager.

 

"Key. i glad you to come to SM building now. hurry up. something happen to you badly."

 

Key make his way to the SM building. and when he arrived, his manager with the producer of SM, Lee Sooman had been there for such a long time with angry faces.

"What? Hey, i'm here."

"Key. Kim Kibum. sit down and explain all the things that happened yesterday." Key turned his face to his manager. and then a picture had explained everything.

"How... you?"

"It is all over the internet. Shinee Key is Kissing f(x) Amber. now explain!!"

Key stucked. he doesn't know what to say, what to explain. except...

"Yeah. she is my girlfriend. and i love her so much!! you cannot separate us like that?!"

"No, we can." Lee sooman said. he let out a paper from one of his staff in SM building. a paper that make a nightmare for him and his relationship with amber.

"Sign this. you will join the new season of We Got Married. and we will pay the MBC thing. so that you'll be paired with Nicole from KARA."

"What?!"