please help me out

can't help falling for you (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Y/N is currently 17 years old, she graduated from high school but she’s currently not attending college. Y/N decided to take a two years break before attending college, she wanted to focus on finding her dream and goals. She decided to move out because she can’t handle her parent pressuring her and deciding everything for her any longer.

Y/N was currently watching the TV when she heard someone ringing door, she lazily got up to open the door.

“JIAE?” Y/N exclaimed in shock when she saw the person that's been ringing the doorbell.

 

“Hi Unnie...Let's please talk inside?” Jiae said awkwardly as she rubs her nape.

 

Jiae has been sitting on the couch drinking water quietly for 10 minutes and Y/N couldn’t wait any longer.

 

“Mind telling me why you’re here? Does mom and dad knows?” Asked Y/N

 

“My flight to New Zealand is in a week.” Jiae said nervously as she lower her eyes.

 

“...wait...WHAT?”

 

“Unnie calm down please, you’re the first person to know about this. There’s a music competition in New Zealand, but mom and dad won’t let me go that's why I’m going without them knowing. I hope you can help me out.” Jiae explained

 

“And how are you gonna do that?” Y/N is still clueless at this point.

 

“Well since we’re identical twin…..can you please take my place?” Jiae asked nervously, while waiting for Y/N reaction.

 

“Huh….?”

 

“Pleaseee Unnieeee you’re free anyway, I’ll return the favor just please help me out this time.” Jiae got on her knees as she continues to beg.

 

“Fine, for how long?” Y/N heart was too soft.

 

“Ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter