Talkmon

We Got Married - Daragon: Epilogue

Inside TVN Building, Talkmon Studio:

"Welcome!" Kang Hodong, one of the hosts greeted the both the audience and the viewers. "This is the show where talking is everything!"

"The King among talk shows!" Kim Heesun, Hodong's co-host added.

"Talkmon!" The two hosts exclaimed in unison, opening the show.

"This is your host, Kang Hodong." Hodong introduced himself.

"And Kim Heesun imnida." Heesun seconded.

Everyone inside the studio clapped their hands including the talk masters and the hidden guests. Among the talk masters, there were Lee Soogeun, Super Junior's Shindong, Jang Doyeon, Hwang Jeseong and rapper Dindin.

"Let us introduce first our guests for tonight's episode." Hodong turned to his cue card and read. "Wah! Yeoksi, the staff must've worked really hard to invite this guest."

"Mwo?" Some of the talk masters frowned, looking confused.

"Waeyo?" Dindin asked. "Who's our first guest?"

"Yah, didn't you read the news?" Soogeun looked amused. He already had an idea of who would be their guests and he was somehow thrilled about it. "Every news portals was talking about it."

"News?" Dindin turned to Soogeun. "I don't read news. What is it? Did they mention anything about it in the news?"

"Wah, daebak!" Shindong laughed. "You're supposed to read the news! You have your phone for that."

Dindin could only laugh. "I'm a very busy person you see, so i don't really have the time to read the news."

"Dindin only reads the news about himself." Doyeon revealed.

"Yah!" Dindin was horrified. "That's a lie! Yah, Noona-ah. I don't remember telling you about that."

The whole studio erupted with laughter. They were having so much fun teasing Dindin.

"Yah!" Soogeun spoke, remembering something. "We still have a guest waiting."

"I can't believe we made this guest wait." Hodong shook his head in disbelief. "Wah! Her management would surely flip out."

"Omo, omo!" Doyeon covered . "Waeyo?"

"I think this guest came from one of the big three." Jeseong guessed.

"Shindong-hyung, isn't this person from your agency?"

Shindong's mouth formed an o shape. "Is he or she an idol? Now i'm getting curious."

"Give us some hints juseyo." Soogeun said.

"Well, it's true this person came from one of the big three." Heesun read her card. "This guest is famous for having a baby face."

"Ahhh~" the talk masters including the viewers immediately got the answer they were looking for. Some of them even started singing 2ne1's hit song i am the best.

"Let us all welcome." Hodong stood up from his seat. "YG's baby face, Sandara Park!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dara appeared behind the curtain, bowing her head.

"Omo! Yeppeuda!" Heesun complimented.

"She looks so young." Jeseong whispered towards Doyeon. "I can't believe she's already a mother."

Dara went to sit next to Hodong. The audience inside the studio greeted her warmly. They were all staring at her, looking amazed. Dara was indeed one of the goddesses in the korean industry. Not only she became one of the wealthiest kpop idol but she was also married to the one and only G-dragon, the famous leader of the world-renowned boy group Big Bang.

After introducing Dara, she was followed by the rest of the guests; the model turned actor, Ahn Jaehyun who also became a father recently and the musician, Kang Gary.

"Our guests are all shining tonight." Heesun commented. "They're all look so pretty and handsome."

"Dara-ah." Hodong called out. "Chughahae. I heard you got the lead role in an upcoming drama."

"Ah, neh. Gomabseubnida." Dara smiled.

"Is that alright though?" Heesun asked, curious. "I mean, was Jiyong okay with it? What about your son? Most actresses would take a long break after giving birth."

Jaehyun nodded, agreeing. "My wife is also planning to take a long break. Hyesun said she'll wait until our daughter reaches the age of two."

"Jiyong didn't say anything about it." Dara answered. "But i know he is somehow worried since i won't be able to spend more time with our son."

"Maja, maja." Doyeon and the rest of the audiences nodded. "It's not only that. It is also a bit tiring on the mother's part."

"But that's part of being a mother." Dara said. "And i'm not worried since i have Jiyong with me."

"Kyaah!" The female host squealed. "That's so sweet."

Dara smiled meaningfully. "Jiyong is really supportive. Some husbands would normally stop their wives from working but not Jiyong. He understood that acting is part of my life."

"Speaking of motherhood, let's talk about your son." Kang Hodong interjected, facing Dara. "Let's face it. We're not the only ones here who are curious. The whole world wants to know about G-dragon's son. How old is he now?"

"He's two." Dara answered, smiling while looking at the monitor showing the images of her son.

"Omo! Is that him?"


"Ah! Gwiyeobda!" Heesun squealed. "Look at those puffy cheeks."

"Neomu gwiyeobda!" Doyeon agreed. "He looks like an angel."

Dara felt proud. She couldn't help but smile at the audience's reactions. They loved him.

"Wah! Yeoksi, that's what you'd expect from G-dragon's son." Soogeun marveled.

"Good job!" Dindin whistled. "Their genes made that!"

Dara bursted into heaps of laughter.

"Speaking of G-dragon, i heard your son is becoming more and more like his dad." Heesun read her cards. "Omo! Is this true?"

"Neh." Dara laughed, nodding her head gently. "I don't know if it's me but everytime i try to drees Yongjoon up, he ends up looking like his dad."

"Omo, omo, omo!" Jeseong exclaimed. "G-dragon really is your type huh? You might've fallen too much for your husband."

"Aniya!" Dara disagreed, waving her hands. "Jiyong liked me first."

"Mworago?" Hodong gaped. "Did i hear her right?"

"Dara-noona doesn't really want to lose." Dindin laughed. "She has her own pride."

Dara covered her flushed face. She couldn't stop laughing. She was surprised of herself by what she had said. Well, more like embarrassed.

"Aigoo. My stomach hurts." Doyeon grabbed her aching tummy.

"Omo! Look at that!" Heesun pointed towards the monitor.

"Wah! Daebak!" Soogeun's eyes widened with awe.

"It's GD! Mini-GD!" Dindin leaned forward. "Jinja daebak!"

"He really looks like G-dragon!" Sejeong added.

"The future of YG!" Hodong screamed. "Swaag~"

"Hajima!" Soogeun frowned at his old friend. "You're just embarrassing yourself."

 

 


The talk show continued after Dara's main interview. The other guests, Jaehyun and Gary took turns with their own interviews and they were now at the last part of the show.

"Dara-ssi." Heesun called out. "Tell us something about your family. How was it, being a wife and a mother?"

Dara paused, thinking hard. "Well, i would be lying if i said it was easy." Dara paused again, swallowing the lump in his throught. "You see, i grew up without having a father so i saw my mom struggle trying to raise us. Now that i'm already a mother myself, i'm sure i'll experience the same thing. The only difference is i have Jiyong to help me."

"Aww~"

"If i may say so, Jiyong takes care of Yongjoon better than i do." Dara laughed. "He really spoils our son and i often scold him for that."

"Ah~ a papa's boy, i see." Hodong commented.

"I wish my daughter's like that." Jaehyun pouted, knowing the fact that their daughter liked Hyesun more than him.

"Anyway, i'm just thankful Jiyong is there to support me. I couldn't do it without his help." Dara smiled lovingly, thinking about her husband and son. "My world revolves around them. They're my everything."