Prelude

We Got Married - Daragon: Epilogue

Article: Dara and G-dragon Spotted at the Airport with their Son Going to New York.


On this day, the celebrity couple G-dragon and Dara showed up at the airport together with their son on their way to New York.

The couple immediatey caught the attention of the netizens after they were spotted together waiting in the line with their cute and adorable son, Kwon Yongjoon who was being carried on a stroller.

The family is said to spend a week there to bond and attend the New York Fashion Show held every year.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,900, -1] I want to see them more often! Especially our little Yongjoonie. I want the Kwon family to have more camera exposures.

2. [+1,765, -7] If UK has Prince George, Korea has little Yongjoon. I feel like our Yongjoonie is the most famous child born from a celebrity couple.

3. [+1,731, -5] I saw their first family picture at GD's IG and i swear they're a  perfect family, a family consisting of good-looking people!

4. [+1,500, -1] I heard Dara's going to appear at the upcoming episode of tvn's Talkmon as a guest. The theme is supposed to be family.

5. [+1,376, -4] Can't wait for the episode to air. I'll make sure to watch it. It's going to be lit!