Till The End | 2

TILL THE END

Morning came, the sound of alarm clock can be heard on ryujin's room waking the girl up.

Ryujin grab her phone to stop the alarm its 8 am, she went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up she went to the kitchen, she saw chaeryeong preparing some breakfast, “what's that?” Ryujin asked. “its yuna's recipe she told me to try it”. "isn't it gross?" Ryujin asked with a disgusted face. “Heyyy! Try it first” “oh well”. ryujin grabbed the sandwich and started eating it, savoring the taste of the ‘snack’ based on yuna. “not bad” she said, nodding while is full, chaeryeong slapped her shoulder causing her to choke,almost. “what was that for?”. “Manners dont talk while your mouth is full”. “im sorry hehe” ryujin said cutely while smiling to chaeryeong “,ew don't act cute in front of me” “psh— be thankful that the one and only Shin ryujin acted cutely infront of you. If I were you I would be squealing” ryujin said while running her hand on her hair. “whatever” chaeryeong replied unamused on what her friend have said.

After eating, Ryujin immediately text Lia

Ryujin peeked at the window of the office, looking at a certain girl. She saw lia talking to the trainer, she sat down and waited for Lia to come out of that room.
“Oh, ryujin? How long have you been in here”
“Not that long, I just came here.” she stood up, smiling brightly at the other girl.
"Oh, okay so let's go now” Lia said.

After few minutes of walking they arrived at a cozy looking coffee shop. Well just perfect for a date.
“What do you want Lia?”
“Pink drink, here” Lia gave her money to ryujin, but the younger girl didn't accept it and insisted to pay.
“oh no, please don't bother. its on me, I invited you here” ryujin shook her head and waved her hands, implying that she's not going to accept the money.
“please? Take this” Lia said with a puppy eyes, ryujin almost melted. “Damn” she whispered,gulping at the fact that she's whipped for the other girl, but she ain't a weakling. She pushed lia's hands softly and cooly said,
“I cant, how about you pay next time? this is my alibi so I can meet you again” . Lia looked at the floor hiding her burning cheeks. “what? Hahaha youre funny okay then, next time” lia replied while laughing, nervously.

Their orders came the other girl looked confusedly at ryujin's order and asked “what's that?” Ryujin almost melted, again. “oh mocha bread, its my favorite here try it” ryujin held a fork of bread infront of lia's mouth and fed her.
“Mmmm its tasty” the girl said with delight, munching the bread.
“right? Cant live without this bread(aeong)”

“I didn't know im your date” ryujin said while looking at her phone.
“i didn't mean it like that! Im just teasing Yeji cause she keeps on ditching me” Lia defended clearly panicking.
Ryujin’s heart got stabbed like a thousand time but she still handle the situation like a pro she's the great shin ryujin anyway.
“ its okay, i like it that im your ‘date’ you can't take it back!” she said pointed her finger on lia.
“Are you flirting right now?” Lia asked while smirking, teasing the other girl.
“Maybe yes , maybe not” ryujin replied after sipping to her drink...