Till The End | 1

TILL THE END

*convenient store* 

 

Ryujin grabbed some ice cream and paid for it , she sat down while waiting for lia who’s currently filling her cup noodles with some hot water, ryujin cant help but to notice the girl’s visual, “she looks like an angel” she whispered. She opened her ice cream and looked outside the window while her vanilla ice cream. Lia sat down beside her while holding her cup noodles and started eating. “you know ice cream is a pretty great comfort food” ryujin said while eating her favorite vanilla ice cream

“ it is, so how long have you been training?” “Hmmmm i think 3 years now? Im 18 btw so ive been a trainee since im 15, how about you? ”

“Me? 2 years, im also 18, ive been born and raised at canada but 5 years ago we move here” ryujin nodded at the girl's story and silently ate her ice cream. 

 

The ‘not so awkward’ silence was interrupted when the singer’s phone vibrates, getting both of their attention.

“Hey Ryujin, my friend is looking for me and I need to go now”

 

“Wait,can i just atleast get your number?” ryujin asked, shyness was evident from her face.

“Oh yeah sure” ryujin's face lit up almost immediately giving her cellphone to lia. 

 

The other girl typed her number and gave it to the smiling girl. “nice talking to you, see you around Ryujin" lia told her while smiling. "Ah— me too" ryujin scratched her ‘not so itchy neck’ and smiled back causing her whisker dimples to show up.

 

After a few minutes, Ryujin went back to the dance room, smiling like a total idiot.

“Hey Ryujin are you— oh my freaking goodness whats with that wide smile?”

Ryujin just shrugged. “is it a bad thing?”

“of course not, it’s just an hour ago you went out with a frown and now you came back with that big smile of yours. So tell me what happened.”

 

Ryujin told chaeryeong everything, Chaeryeong is ryujin's bestfriend. She's been friends with her since she was 9, their families are also friends and living overseas. And since both of them are here in korea, They became dependent with eachother since chaeryeong became ryujin's gurdian and vice versa.

 

After going home ryujin washed up and sat in her bed, she brings out her phone and started typing.

Ryujin started jumping at her bed while squealing, making Chaeryeong came running to her room with a confused and worried face.

 

“Hey what's gotten into you?” Ryujin glanced at chaeryeong and stopped jumping. “nothing im just— tsk, just get out of my room you prick” ryujin went to chaeryeong and started pushing her out of her room. “okay, okay, im getting out no need to push me like that. You piece of ” chaeryeong glared at her. “whatever” ryujin rolled her eyes and locked her door. She lie down on her bed, still with a smile “i should sleep now, tomorrow will be a good day”