Just by the Window.

Paint Me

Sometimes a single glance/open at your window could lead you on meeting someone exotic.

​​​​​​

•••

Yongsun got out of Eric's car lazily and opened the door "I'm home." she announced to the silent house and went up to her room knowing her parents aren't at her house.

She sighed and opened the lights of her dark room and opened her window for the first time in ages and saw the silver haired painter on the other side.

Yongsun felt her heart beating at a rapid pace. The painter has many of her canvas hung on her room, her stomach was doing flips when she saw the silver haired girl put on headphones and read a book.

She was amazed at the mysterious personality of the painter, and she was more amazed when she caught the painter's intense gaze. The girl with a book sent a small smile at Yongsun on the other side of the window and went back reading.

The other girl on the window felt her stomach doing flips and her heart beating rapidly, she was a deer caught in headlights. She couldn't get her eyes off at the peaceful girl outside her window, it was like a spell.

Yongsun mentally slapped herself and closed her window staring at the silver haired latter one last time before closing her curtains.

After closing it she knew she was in big trouble. 

She shouldn't— CANNOT love the same gender as hers. Her parents will NEVER agree.

Yongsun sighed in despair knowing that whatever she'll do, her parents will always win their arguments. To the point that she suffers anxiety, though it's rare for her to be anxious but it was hard for her to forget it.

Yongsun slipped out of her clothes and went inside the bathroom turning on the shower letting the water fall on her body. Closing her eyes and humming to the song she composed by her own with the piano on their living room. 

After showering she changed into her pajamas and opened her phone to be met with tons of messages from Eric and a few from Wheein and Hyejin.

So called-husband. (Hell no) : Hey my pretty Sun, we've talked about this already, we need to do this for our parents, do you want to disappoint them again like in the past, loving a lowlife person like Amber, do you remember? You could have a better life with me Yongsun. Trust me.

Yongsun scoffed rather loudly since her parents wasn't anywhere in the house and she freely released a string of curse and mocks toward his boyfriend before replying.

Yongsun : Don't call me Sun, and lowlife?  Are you freaking kidding me Eric? And better life? Better life who? With you? Hell no Eric. Over my dead freaking body
 
So called-husband. (Hell no.) : Yongsun, let's not argue again honey. 
 
Yongsun:  Excuse me? Argue? I would rather break up with you than to be burdened with a useless argument. YOU FORCED ME INTO THIS! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!.
 
So  called-husband (Hell no.) : Let's not use this attitude honey. You're gonna break your reputation, we're the power couple of the school, everyone loves us.
 
Yongsun : If YOU could just be the soulmate i wanted. The one who cares about HIS girlfriend's feelings rather than that stupid money, popularity and reputation!.
 
So called-husband (Hell no) : Sweetie let's not do this.
 
Yongsun : Listen Eric Stupid Nam! Call me Sweetie all you want but do you even care about my feelings? Did you even ask yourself what would i feel? Forced into a relationship? Do you think it's easy? ANSWER ME ERIC NAM! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE FORCED IN A RELATIONSHIP‽!
 
While Yongsun was typing she didn't know tears already fell from her ocean deep blue orbs.
 
So called-husband (Hell no.) : Yongsun of course it hurts but think about your parents.
 
Yongsun : They're just using me to connect with your parents! You always use my parents for a reason tp get away with! For once Eric Nam! Learn to understand feelings!
 

Yongsun blocked his number before he could reply any more, scared of the thought that her parents will scold her again but the pain filled her entire body rather than fear.

Sleeping the night with a tear soaked blankets and pillows and red eyes.. she was used to this. But she wasn't expecting a doorbell..on the middle of the night.

Yongsun dragged her feet to the front door while on the other side the silver haired painter patiently waited for the older girl with a plastic container on her hand.

Yongsun opened her front door and her eyes widened it was the painter that mesmerized her for a long time was now infront of her.

Moonbyul lifted the container on her hand towards Yongsun's direction "That's pasta, and no i didn't poison it. I saw some extra on my fridge ao i decided to give some to my crying neighbour" 

The silver haired painter stated seeing Yongsun's runny nose and red eyes, while Yongsun seemed mesmerized again at how deep and smooth the voice of the girl infront of her right now.

The painter sighed and grabbed the older girl's hand and brought it to the container.

Yongsun was too busy analyzing the features of the person infront of her to notice the container on her hands.

One layer.