Working together!?

(Birth of a family) -✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ A pinkfinite story ∞

 

Chorong and Eunji was walking towards Cube entertainment’s builfding that their manager called for some important meeting. The rest of the Apink already were at the practice room, practicing for their new song My My.

 

“What do you possibly think he called us here for?” Eunji rolled her eyes,

 

“Not sure… Are we in trouble or something?”

 

“If we were, wouldn’t it usually be namjoo that’d do this?”


“C’mon, let’s just go.” Chorong giggled and pulled her friend in with her to the manager’s room.

 

 

Once Eunji and Chorong entered the room, They saw their manager sitting down on his office chair, with two familiar faces sitting with him too.

 

“Oh! Chorong! Eunji! Please come in and take these seats!”
The manager welcomed them in kindly,


Eunji and Chorong walked up to an empty chair and filled in for them.



“Well? Aren’t you going to welcome your new co workers?”
The manager crossed his arms and was informin the two strangers.

 

 

Chorong and Eunji turned to their heads to the strangers,
already immediately knowing who they were in half a second.

 

 

 

Our lovely famous infinite leader Sunggyu and our Namstar who every girl in Korea knows.

 

 

However, both sides gave off weird looks at each other, Sunggyu and Chorong stared down at eachother while Woohyun just had an unimpressed look at Eunji, which Eunji just rolled her eyes and avoided his eyes.

 

 

 

“Eunji! Chorong! BE polite!!”

 

“What do they want? They’re from Woolim…”
Chorong spat a disgusted look, which made Sunggyu wanna just throw an office chair to her face.

 

 

“Yah, is that how you talk to your neighbors/ coworkers?”
Their manager questioned,

 


Eunji rose a brow and looked at the two,
“Bwoh? Neighbors? Coworkers?”

 

 

Their manager went between Sunggyu and Woohyun and patted their shoulders,
“Didn’t you hear? Infinite just moved into the same apartment with you guys today! Plus, you guys are going to be in a show called Birth of a family!”

 

 

 

Chorong, being her ice princess mood, placed her hands on her hips and
glared, “Bwoh!? When did they move next door!? Plus, We’re going to be starring in a show with them!?”

 

“Watch who you’re talking to, we’re older.”
Sunggyu spoke up to the ice queen Chorong,

 

“Watch who you’re talking to, ths is cube building buddy.” Chorong flared and walked up to Sunggyu, already ready to punch him across th face.

 

 

“Hey! You can’t talk to us like that! We’ve been in entertainment longer than you guys!” Woohyun barked,

 

“And how long did that take? Like two song releases for you guys to become famous, when it took us ony one song release.” Eunji smirked.

 

Woohyun was surpised of how y the most happiest looking person in Apink could be so… Y!!!

Woohyun and Eunji then sent unfriendly looks to each other.

 

 

It was a stare off between the leaders and the main vocals.

While the manager pinched his forehead, already knowing the chaos that was about to come to these two groups.

 

“You guys are doing this together whether you both like it or not! Now separate you both!” The manager shouted, pushing the four away from merely killing eachother anymore.

 

 

“You can’t do this manager! Not with them at least!” Eunji complained,

 

“I can do whatever, you guys signed a contract~” The manager humed at both groups,

 

“There’s got to be a way! Ah c’mon!”
Chorong whined,

 

“Why? Little princess over here too scared to touch dog poop or something?”
Sunggyu teased,

 

“You want to die!?” Chorong threatened,

 

“BOTH OF YOU TWO! BE QUIET!”
The manager shouted,

 

Chorong flashed a stare at Sunggyu and abnormaly, she suddenly had a smile grow across ,

 

“Fine… We’ll take upon this challenge.How hard can it be to watch over some mutts? After all… I’m looking at ne right now.” Eunji spoke out, but mainly focusing on Woohyun.

 

“That’s it! Sunggyu! Don’t hold me down!!!!” Woohyun yelled and tossed his coat off and looked like he was ready to beat the living pulp out of Eunji,

 

Sunggyu and the manager held Woohyun from each side, from getting any closer, “Let go! YAH YAH! HYUNG! LET ME JUST REARRANGE HER FACE!!!!!” Woohyun yelled,

 

 

Eunji just chuckled at Woohyun,
she definitely knew something interesting was about to come out of this show.

 

 

----------------------------------

sorry for long wait! But herr's my update!  I know it was short but i woke up at 5am for it!
:(

Applauses to our stars!

Chorong!

Sunggyu!

Eunji!

Woohyun!

 

 

Next update will be longer! I PROMISE! :)
Thank you readers! Comment and suubscribe!!!!

 

 

 

Author's Responses!!!

 

blueberries45 [block]  on 2-14-2012 19:57:57 says: x
sungyeolxnamjoo<3 I love that couple

AR: I thought I only saw that! FTW MAN!!!!

HYEAxoxo_ [block]  on 2-11-2012 17:35:28 says: x
OMG LOL DONGWOO WAE U SO MEAN XD

AR: Dongwoo's just messing wwith her! XD That's our Dongwoo~~~~

yuichan17 [block]  on 2-11-2012 07:10:01 says: x
haha... dongmi couple so cute~~~~^^
I thought that dongwoo doesn't know bomi, but it turns out that he knows her!!!

AR: Haha! They are adorbs right!? I love them together! Dongwoo is very confusing to understand
Whie Bomi is just hilarious! Perfect match!

kyumee68 [block]  on 2-11-2012 03:49:05 says: x
woooooooooooooo~ <3 hahaha
update soon~

AR: Thank you for commenting and supporting!

mygirlz123wf [block]  on 2-10-2012 06:54:46 says: x
He3,Yookyung meets Sungjong !!!~ I love your story,UPDATE SOON!!

AR: I know right!? Why are they so cute!? XD Thank you! I will continue!