Bomi meets Dongwoo!: New neighbors

(Birth of a family) -✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ A pinkfinite story ∞

 

“I’m back with breakfast!” Yookyung shouted as she brought dunkin doughnuts to the dining table. It didn’t take too long for the entire Apink girls to gather around.

 

“Toothbrush?” Bomi asked,

 

Yookyung tossed It to her and Bomi caught it and skipped off to the bathroom.
All the girls grabbed one doughnut and left one for Bomi.

 

“So what’s the schedule today leader?” Eunji asked as she bit her strawberry cream filled doughnut.

 

“Hmmm…. Looks like we’ll be having a meeting with the manager about something I think… It looks like we’ll be starring in something.”
Chorong the leader spoke as she looked through her organized planner,

 

“Ohhh! I love those! What do you think we’ll be in?!” Namjoo asked all excited,

 

“Not sure…” Chorong pouted,


“I hope it’s not Hello Baby, I’m too scared to hold one! I can barely carry a dog around either!” Yookyung sighed,

 

“Or We are dating… Ugh, I’d hate to be in celebrity relationships.” Hayoung said and bit her doughnut.

 

“What about you Naeun?”
Namjoo asked Naeun, being excluded from Apink’s conversation.

 

Naeun suddenly snapped out of her trance as she was listening to her favorite song by phantom.

 

“Huh?.... Oh uh, I’m fine with whatever.”
Naeun smiled,

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

Bomi was in the bathroom searching for the toothpaste all around the bathroom, but finally realizing that there wasn’t any toothpaste to be found, looked like Apink finally used the last one.

 

“Are you freaking kidding me?” Bomi said to herself,
She smelled her breath, knowing it was getting stinky and stinkier by the moment.

 

“Aish… Maybe the neighbors might have some.”
Bomi walked out of the bathroom and sneaked past the dining room with Apink’s schedules and boring stuff.

 

Bomi quickly put on her flip-flops and walked out of the door.

 

_______________________________________________


As Infinite was moving things in, Dongwoo and L were the only two in the room carrying their bed frames,

 

“Place it here!” L said,

 

Dongwoo immediately dropped it with both hands and made a loud bang noise.

 

“YAH! We just moved in and you’re gonna go off to break things!?” L questioned,

 

“Well gee, sorry.” Dongwoo said sarcastically,

 

“Geez Dongwoo, makes me wonder how you can be a genius…”
L shook his head, “Alright, lets go down to get the rest of the furniture.” L suggested,

 

“Let me set up the bed frame first.”

 

“Araso, be sure you have all the tools.”
L spoke and left the room.

 

 

Dongwoo threw the instructions aside and grabbed the scraps of metals and screws, getting ready to set up the bed frame, since he was a genius.

 

 

All of a sudden, a knock on the door echoed through the halls.
Dongwo’s ears perked up like a puppy and he quickly went to the front door to answer who it was.

 

When Dongwoo answered the door, he saw a petite girl in front of the door,
Her eyes were tiny but smiled, and her hair reached from her shoulders.

 

“Uh… hello new neighbors!”
The girl grinned,

 

Dongwoo rose a brow and had a sour face,
“Your… breath smells…” Dongwoo spoke frankly,

 

 

“Huh?...Oh how embarrassing of me… But uh, I’m Bomi and I was wondering if you guys might have extra toothpaste.”

 

“In the bathroom, you can come in and get it.”

 

“EH!? B-But, I would prefer for you to go and get it.”
Bomi smiled,

 

“What am I your slave? If you want it, go and get it.”

 

“Ah-Ahjussi! I barely now you! You could be a ert and lock me in!”

 

“We just met and you’re already saying rude things…”

 

“I’m just saying the possibilities…”

 

“ If you’re going to act so rude then go and ask other people!”

 

“But no one’s answering their door! Please Ahjussi!!!”

 

“No wonder! Your breath is stinking up the entire air!”

 

“AHJUSSI!”

The two glared at eachother and Dongwoo just rolled her eyes in annoyance,
“Tell you what, if you entertain me with something, I will.”

 

“What am I!? Your monkey!?”

 

“You want the toothpaste or not?”

 

Bomi looked at her watch and realized that their eigt o clock schedule will start in ten minutes, she had no choice.

 

“Araso! Araso!”

 

Bomi stood in the middle of the hall and soon began her little…. “show”

 

 

 Click here to watch it! --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS3UzGESUp0

 

 

 

Bomi started her little rap and funny dance, seeing that she was actually trying to act gangster but the fact she was so innocent and frail made it hilarious to witness.

 

“PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” Dongwoo bursted into laughter and pointed at Bomi as he laughed like some hyena.

 

 

“Yah STOP IT! Can I have my toothpaste now!?” Bomi blushed,

 

 

“Look behind you smart girl! The maid’s cabinet has a whole box!”
Dongwoo snickered,

 

 

Bomi turned and saw the apartment’s stuff for guests.
Bomi turned to a furious red and glared at Dongwoo,
She then grabbed the gigantic box filled of toothpaste and turned around.

 

“You sir! ARE RUDE!!!!!!” Bomi barked and stomped off,

 

Dongwoo leaned against the doorframe and secretly smiled as he saw Bomi walk off with her cute entrance, such a funny and abnormal girl.

 

 

“Pft… So that’s Apink’s famous Bomi? ” Dongwoo rose a brow and crossed his arms.

 


 

Applauses to our funny couple! Dongmi!