Last Part

On My Lips

 

They got into the restaurant. The interior is simple with a good ambiance. Slow rock music can heard at the background as they walk inside.

A receptionist guide them to their table and left them with a menu.

Their table was set at the corner, adjacent to the window where they can see the night life outside.

Yuna only saw 5 people eating. She's lucky, maybe this is the right time to talk to Yewon.

"So, what do you want?" Yewon asks Yuna.

"You..."

Yuna can almost see the shock on the younger girl's face, "You, what's your order?"
 

Yuna looks at Yewon with stoic face,

"Did you kissed me?"

Yewon feels her knees goes wobbly, thankfully, they were sitting but she also wanted to vanish in that instant.

"W-What are you t-talking about? Kissed you? Stop spouting such nonsense." Yewon tried to calm.

"The lip gloss. I still remember that taste."

Yewon minds went haywire as she remembers that time when she saw Yuna sleeping at their dorm at Japan.
 

Yewon slowly walks towards Yuna's bed where the older girl was silently sleeping.

She wanted to ask Yuna to go outside since the four girls have their own plans and they are the only one left at the dorm. It is been so long since she and Yuna go outside for a date. Yewon taps Yuna's cheek to wake her up but the sleeping girl did not budge.

Instead of continuing waking up Yuna, Yewon finds herself staring at the older girl. She finds herself lost at Yuna's beauty. She softly carresses the angel's face, from the eye brows to the cheek. Her fingertip touches Yuna's bride nose down to the lips.

That's when she stops herself. She feel her face got so hot from her action. Damn, Yuna's lips.

It looks kissable in Yewon's eyes but it is dry. So she took her lip gloss from her pouch and put it on Yuna's lips. She feels the older girls stir and Yewon quickly put the lip gloss on her pouch. Yuna, half awake stares at her with a confused look.

Kim Yewon runs toward the door and since then she feels awkward around Yuna. Not because of that lip gloss incident but because...

Yewon clears and look straight at Choi Yuna.

"I put it on your lips when you were sleeping because your lips look so dry."

"So, why are you avoiding me?"

"Because every time that my eyes set upon your face, it always look on your lips and it makes me wanted to kiss you."

Yuna suddenly can't think straight for Yewon's confession.

The younger girl holds Yuna's hand over the table, Yuna feel the sweat and coldness on Yewon's hand.

"Choi Yuna, I am avoiding you because I am scared of my feelings. I am scared of what I may do because I cannot control myself anymore around you. I get jealous when Yerin becomes touchy on you. I get jealous because Eunha can share a bedroom with you. I-"

Yuna cannot control her feelings anymore and just stand up and grabs Yewon's neck, "You can just shut up and kiss me."

Before Yewon can speak, she felt a soft lips kissing her. She open to speak but instead Yuna keeps on kissing her. Yewon losing her control, started to move her lips.

Yuna's lips is so soft like a marshmallow, her whole body is getting weak just by feeling it. It is also sweet. Yes, the sweetest of all.

It tasted like honey.

In that moment, both of them did not care about where were they.

Yuna did not want to end the kiss but their position is kind of awkward. She felt Yewon clinging on her shoulder.

They were both breathing heavily as Yuna return to her seat.

Both with big smiles on their faces.

 

 

-mr.jn

 

 

 

 

[Painted in your golden kiss, honey dripping from your lips]