Part I

On My Lips

 

"Umji, can I borrow your lip gloss?" Yuju asked the younger girl sitting at the corner with phone on her left hand.

"Oh sure, I think it is on my pouch." Umji smiles at Yuju then return her attention on her phone.

Yuju sigh as she took out the lip gloss on the pouch. Umji is so cold to her lately and she don't know what to do since she doesn't know what did she done wrong.

If it looks a normal interaction between those two but Yuju feels the distance Umji have set between them. Whenever Yuju tried to open a topic, usually Umji will talk along with her but recently, the younger girl's reply are so short and so cold.

Her train of thoughts have stop when she put the lip gloss on her lips, the taste of it seems familiar.
Yuju never used a citrus orange flavor as her lip gloss before but it tasted so familiar.

Her heart race when Yuju remember when did she tasted it.

That was when Umji started to act cold at her. When they were at Japan and the other four girls have their own plans.
 

One week before the current time.

"Yuna, please take care of our maknae while we're gone."

That was the last thing she heard before she drifted back to her slumber.

It was quite peaceful. Soft. She was slowly getting back to the reality.

"Huh?"

For a second, Yuju felt a soft mallows touches her lips. She lower lip and tasted a citrus orange flavor.

Yuju is still light headed when she opens her eyes and saw Umji sitting beside her.

She noticed how the younger girl's face.

"Why are you blushing?" she asked as she cupped Umji's cheek.

"And you're hot. Do you have a fever?"

Umji backed away from her, still having that tomato face.

"I-I will take a walk outside. I just came here to tell you." Umji stuttered then quickly left the room before Yuju can say anything.

Yuju just left at the bed staring at the door where Umji left.

Later on that night, she checked out their Instagram acc and saw Umji uploaded a couple of photos.

"I guess I worry about nothing." she whispers.
 

And since then, Umji became so cold towards her.

Yuju wanted to ask about the lip gloss to Umji but she is afraid.

What was she afraid of? Since when did she started thinking all about Umji?

it.

The place is perfect. It is just two of them at the dressing room.

"Umji, can I talk-"

Yuju was disrupted by their manager saying they have to go on stage to perform.

As expected, Umji was so fast to leave her alone at the dressing room. Frustrated, Yuju will definitely talk to Umji before this day ends.

Yuju touches her lips, looking at the lip gloss.

She felt her heart beat race as she realized something...

 

~~