Part II

On My Lips

[YUMJI AU]
PART 2

Choi Yuna tried to give her best on their performance earlier but her mind can't stop thinking about Kim Yewon.

She keep stealing glances to the younger girl but she feels like Yewon is avoiding her eyes.

After the performance, GFriend said their gratitude to the staffs and go to the dressing room to change.

Yuna is still waiting for the perfect timing to talk to Yewon but she knows it will be hard to do that since Hwang Eunbi keeps on talking to Yewon.

Suddenly, Yuna thought an idea.

"Yewon, can you go with me later? I'll buy a gift for my Mom but I do not know what to give to her. Maybe you can help me."

All the other member looks at Yuna.

Eunha pouts and said, "Why only Yewon?"

She nervously looks at Eunha trying to come up with an excuse, but to her surprise, Yewon answers,

"Sure. Sorry, Eunha but we have a date. Maybe next time."

SinB glares at them. Yuna smile cutely at SinB. Deep inside, Yuna wants to jump from excitement. She quickly change into more comfortable clothes.

Before they go, Yewon talks to their manager asking a permission to go out. Yuna just waited for the younger girl at the park. The other members are already on the way at their dorm. She smiles thinking about what Yewon said earlier.

We're having a date.

She thought.

She saw Yewon walks toward her. Yuna already forgot why did she ever wanted to talk to Yewon until her eyes set on the younger girl's lips.

Yes. About the lip gloss.

Yewon cast her sweetest smile to Yuna, making the older girl's heart beats harder.

"Let's go? Manager said we should be at the dorm before 11:30."

"Actually, I am hungry. Can we go to my favorite restaurant?"

Yewon looks at her, "You're really taking me out, Miss Yuna?"

"Maybe. Come now. Our time is limited."

Yuna held out her hand to Yewon, as the younger girl takes her hand.

Yuna thought that Kim Yewon is very beautiful. Why didn't she realized it before?

"Yewon, have I told you that you are really beautiful especially tonight?"

~