SC 1

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buzzes everywhere, people in town can't stop talking about it. It's the day of the year that they waited for a long time. Lee Chaeyeon and Kwon Eunbi is getting married. Add to that Chaeyeon’s new single hits the chart, music video gained more views than they expected. They can't express how proud they are for the two.

 

"Isn't she dazzling" Mrs. Kim beamed as she approach Eunbi who is looking at the mirror. "Mrs. Kim, I'm not" Eunbi shyly say. "But you are darling" The older retorted as she handed the flowers that Eunbi requested before this eventful day. "It's so beautiful Mrs. Kim, Thank you very much" as she look and smell the bouquet of flowers. "Picked fresh from the garden. Just for you only, Eunbi" Eunbi can't say more and just thanked the older one again.

 

After Mrs. Kim handed the flowers Eunbi's friends enter the room where she is to congratulate her. "Eunbi, you're making me cry" Sakura said as she approach the bride. "I didn't even doing anything" She commented, "Its finally happening Eunbi, I'm so happy for you" Minjoo said. "Me too, I can't believe that it is really happening now" Eunbi said as a matter of fact. "You two are really for each other,  no doubt on that" Sakura said as she fixes Eunbi's gown. "You really looked beautiful today Eunbi" Minjoo commented. "I can say the same to the both of you" Eunbi grinned

 

"Look at my beautiful little sister" Eunbi looked at the door on who just talked. "I know I am unnie no need to broadcast" She laughed. "So its the d-day finally" As she approach Eunbi. "Yes it is unnie, I just really want to be by her side forever" She said lovingly "Enough Eunbi you're lovesick. Where is she by the way?"

 

"Isn't she in the other room?" She asked back

 

Yuri didn't answer for she knows that it might gloom her sister if she answer that Chaeyeon is still nowhere to be seen. Then just in time Chaeyeon's friends come in.

 

"You look beautiful Eunbi" Hyewon compliment the bride "Can I borrow Sakura for a bit?" She continue "Yes you can" Eunbi beamed

 

"What is it?" Sakura asked as they went out the room, but still seen from the inside though you can't hear anything what they are saying. Hyewon then began to talk and Sakura's face fell down and looked inside where Eunbi is.

 

"Yujin, what's happening?" Eunbi suddenly asked as she saw Sakura's gloomed face.

"Nothing Eunbi, maybe they're just talking about something" Minjoo then looked at her girlfriend like asking if she knows something through stares. Yujin just looked down.

 

They don't know how to break the news to Eunbi as for they know the girl waited for this day and its supposed to be a happy day. But what Chaeyeon did can break the girl really hard.

 

"Should we tell her?" Hyewon asked her girlfriend. "Of course Won, it's better to tell her now than she will know it at the time of ceremony" Sakura feel pity at Eunbi as she knows the news. "What's with Chaeyeon? Does she ever thinks? How about Eunbi? Their promises to each other?" Sakura now feel frustrated as she knows what will Eunbi feel once they broke the news.

 

"Yujin are you really sure nothing's happening?" Eunbi now more curious what's happening seeing Sakura's frustrated face as she and her girlfriend continue to talk.

 

Yujin will finally talk but Hyewon and Sakura enter the room with gloomy face. "What's happening Kkura, Hyewon? Do I need to know something?" The two can't answer first but eventually talked. "I'm so sorry Eunbi, but Chaeyeon can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter