Prologue

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Lee Chaeyeon who's been blessed with a talent that the others want to have. Chaeyeon has been dancing since she was young. Known as a good dancer. No one in their town who doesn't know Lee Chaeyeon. You can say that the girl has everything you wish for. Good attitude, cooking skills, talented dancer she can also sing. Though she's really more on to dancing. A loving parents who raise her really well and a beautiful and kind girlfriend Kwon Eunbi.

ย 

High School Sweetheart, yes they are. Grow up together as they're childhood friends. Eunbi has been fond of the younger one since she was born hence she develop feelings to her as they grow up. Unknown to the older one Chaeyeon feels the same growing up with Eunbi makes her vow to herself that she will marry the older when the right time comes.

ย 

Hence when they're in high school which Eunbi graduated middle school earlier than Chaeyeon. The younger one confessed a year before the older one graduate in high school. Which Eunbi gladly accepted it. Since then the two areย more inseparable than they are when they're just growing up. Everyone knows about them, they're just waiting one of them to confess. Because they can see that two really have feelings for each other. Though in every relationship it's inevitable to have a problem. They sometimes fight but it's always resolve when one of them apologize and it's done.

ย 

But life is not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter